PDA

View Full Version : Islamic State calls for German Terror attacks

darin
04-04-2016, 02:43 AM
We must remain ever-vigilant. We must kill those who wish to hurt peaceful folks. We must kill them dead. :(

The Islamic State is calling for Muslims in Germany to launch suicide attacks on Chancellor Angela Merkel, as well as the Cologne-Bonn airport.

Europe is already tense over the Brussels suicide attacks, which have killed at least 32 people and injured over 300 others, and these new threats only stand to make the security situation far more precarious, Reuters reports.

The images command Muslims to commit attacks against Germany, the “enemy of Allah.”

“What your brothers in Belgium were able to do, you can do too,” the image said.

According to other images, part of the motivation cited for launching additional attacks in Europe is the mound of Islamic State bodies that keeping piling up in Iraq and Syria, due to western airstrikes. According to BKA, German federal police, the circulated images are unlikely to boost already-high levels of security, given how depressingly common an occurrence threats like these are in the country.

“We are aware of this material and our experts are checking it,” a BKA spokeswoman told Reuters. “It is clear that Germany is the focus of international terrorism and that attacks could happen, but this material doesn’t change our security assessment.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/31/isis-commands-muslims-to-attack-angela-merkel-bomb-german-airport/#ixzz44qElbL5Y

NightTrain
04-04-2016, 07:58 AM
We must remain ever-vigilant. We must kill those who wish to hurt peaceful folks. We must kill them dead. :(

That just makes no sense. Why would ISIS want to kill the person who opened the gates to Europe for the muslim hordes?

I realize that intelligence & reason is lacking in that organization, but why try to kill the gift that keeps on giving?

darin
04-04-2016, 08:20 AM
Because killing is what they do. They probably think she deserves death for not agreeing with their other violent expressions of faith

NightTrain
04-04-2016, 08:24 AM
Because killing is what they do. They probably think she deserves death for not agreeing with their other violent expressions of faith

You're probably right.

It brings up the old bit of wisdom :

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. - Sun Tzu

Gunny
04-04-2016, 08:37 AM
That just makes no sense. Why would ISIS want to kill the person who opened the gates to Europe for the muslim hordes?

I realize that intelligence & reason is lacking in that organization, but why try to kill the gift that keeps on giving?

Exactly. These people make a living from waging a pointless war. They'd have to get day jobs if there was no war. I've decided over the years it's just another racket. Look at the so-called Palestinians. They're Arabs no different than any other Arabs. They can freely come and go anywhere in the ME they want to yet they have chosen to fight a war since the 1950s over one little patch of desert that they only had because the Romans broke up the original Jewish state. And the grandaddy of all terrorists in the ME, the Nobel Peace Prize winning Arafat was a freakin' Egyptian. If every Jew in Israel packed up and moved now, I guarantee you these same morons would find some other excuse to fight over. They have no idea what holding a real job is.

And you see it as biting the hand that feeds you. They see weakness and an opening. The only thing these idiots understand is blunt force trauma and no one is willing to dish it out.