PDA

View Full Version : Five Sports Channels

Gunny
04-05-2016, 03:45 PM
And I ain't even counting the Golf freakin' channel.

I get, curling, talk show idiot wannabes, soccer, bowling and poker. Where the F*CK are my damned sports? I get more NBA on TNT.

And talk about Hell ... the local teams here are the Diamondbacks and Rockies. Who the F* wants to watch THEM? I feel like I'm in San Diego again stuck watching AFC West and LA Lakers games.

Just shoot me.:laugh:

Perianne
04-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Don't you get the Spurs' games? I love the Spurs.

Gunny
04-05-2016, 04:34 PM
Don't you get the Spurs' games? I love the Spurs.

When I'm in San Antonio, yes. Channel 5 shows all their games. In Albuquerque, it's Phoenix Suns games. Yea. Perennial enemy of the Spurs. Just who I want to watch.:rolleyes:

jimnyc
04-05-2016, 04:40 PM
There are ways to get ANY sporting event online, but then you need to be near your computer. Unless you can connect your laptop to your television. Or connect to a projector.

Gunny
04-05-2016, 04:44 PM
There are ways to get ANY sporting event online, but then you need to be near your computer. Unless you can connect your laptop to your television. Or connect to a projector.

I know how to connect my computer to the tube. Seems like a lot of work though. (I'm still laughing about your human taco post, f*cker).

Point is I pay for this sh*t. When it says "Curling" I expect to see dudes with huge ass arms lifting weights from their waists to their shoulders. Not some geeks sliding some weird looking piece of crap across a floor.

jimnyc
04-05-2016, 04:58 PM
I know how to connect my computer to the tube. Seems like a lot of work though. (I'm still laughing about your human taco post, f*cker).

Point is I pay for this sh*t. When it says "Curling" I expect to see dudes with huge ass arms lifting weights from their waists to their shoulders. Not some geeks sliding some weird looking piece of crap across a floor.

I remember that crap when I was a kid, we called it shuffleboard, same damn thing.

Do you have a DVR to record shows for emergencies? When no sports are on, it's time for "Drugs Inc" - "Big Bang Theory" - "Law and Order" <--- one of the 29 versions.

The Walking Dead - Better Call Saul <---- both awesome shows!!

Gunny
04-08-2016, 03:24 PM
I remember that crap when I was a kid, we called it shuffleboard, same damn thing.

Do you have a DVR to record shows for emergencies? When no sports are on, it's time for "Drugs Inc" - "Big Bang Theory" - "Law and Order" <--- one of the 29 versions.

The Walking Dead - Better Call Saul <---- both awesome shows!!

I record things like I link my posts ... NOT. :laugh: I've got a bazillion DVD's and I get all 29 versions of Law & Order. I can take only so much geek at a time from Big Bang Theory and I watch neither of the latter two shows. The last "current" (at the time) show I watched during prime time was the Cosby Show about 25 years ago or so. We had better programming when we had 3 networks and a local or two than we have now.

I just think if you're going to charge me for something, then give me what I want. I don't want nor need 30 spanish channels and 50 music channels. And while I'm on it, same goes for the Olympics. Put the wrestling, tae kwon do or weightlifting on. Boxing. I don't want to watch synchronized swimming or some equestrian event. Nobody even cares about that crap and hasn't since the 50s. Crap, I doubt anyone but goofs have watched synchronized swimming since Ethel Whatsername.