PDA

View Full Version : Previously Deported Illegal Kills Firefighter, Two Children

jimnyc
04-06-2016, 10:24 AM
Here we go again. :( I hope he dies in prison.

-----

An illegal alien who hit a Texas firefighter head-on and killed him and his four-year-old stepdaughter and 22-month-old son will be charged with criminally negligent homicide if he recovers from his critical injuries.

The man did not have a drivers license and was in the country illegally, according to the CBS affiliate for Dallas/Fort Worth. He first came to the U.S. in 2006 but was deported in 2008.

L.P. Phillips of KRLD radio in Dallas spoke to ICE (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement) officials who verified that Margarito Quintero was an illegal alien.

#BREAKING@ICEgov says driver of van that killed NTX fire fighter and 2 kids was illegal immigrant. @KRLD

— L.P. Phillips (@lpphillips) April 5, 2016

CBS DFW reported that ICE officials had no contact with Quintero until the accident.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/04/06/previously-deported-illegal-alien-may-face-charges-for-killing-texas-firefighter-and-two-children/

Voted4Reagan
04-06-2016, 12:11 PM
Have him Hung, Drawn and Quartered... have the pieces put on the top of the Border wall on Pikes.

to serve as a warning...

Gunny
04-06-2016, 12:15 PM

-----

An illegal alien who hit a Texas firefighter head-on and killed him and his four-year-old stepdaughter and 22-month-old son will be charged with criminally negligent homicide if he recovers from his critical injuries.

The man did not have a drivers license and was in the country illegally, according to the CBS affiliate for Dallas/Fort Worth. He first came to the U.S. in 2006 but was deported in 2008.

L.P. Phillips of KRLD radio in Dallas spoke to ICE (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement) officials who verified that Margarito Quintero was an illegal alien.

#BREAKING@ICEgov says driver of van that killed NTX fire fighter and 2 kids was illegal immigrant. @KRLD

CBS DFW reported that ICE officials had no contact with Quintero until the accident.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/04/06/previously-deported-illegal-alien-may-face-charges-for-killing-texas-firefighter-and-two-children/

Sadly, in Texas that's actually nothing really newsworthy. Illegals are everywhere. They come across the border, make US dollars, then take them back home on weekends. They get caught and deported and you see them back on the job site within a month.

Gunny
04-06-2016, 12:17 PM
Have him Hung, Drawn and Quartered... have the pieces put on the top of the Border wall on Pikes.

to serve as a warning...

My grandfather knew a Border Patrol agent back in the 30s. He said they used to have (not my grandfather -- the agents) contests seeing who could shoot closest without hitting the illegal and apparently there was always a loser.

DLT
04-06-2016, 12:27 PM

-----

I blame Obama.....who is keeping ICE from doing their damned jobs of catching and deporting. Government is failing us on EVERY level now.....considering that government's main job is (or should be) keeping Americans safe.

Voted4Reagan
04-06-2016, 12:44 PM
Put the National Guard on the border.... to GUARD THE NATION...

Gunny
04-06-2016, 12:52 PM
Put the National Guard on the border.... to GUARD THE NATION...

The National Guard is the State Militia. The border is technically Federal. Put Army and Marine units on the border. There is no rule that states the US military cannot be used to defend our national border and in fact, it states in the oath of enlistment "I swear to defend the Constitution of the United states against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic."