PDA

View Full Version : Andrew D. Basiago for President in 2016

President2016
04-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Andrew D. Basiago is a Presidential Candidate who will disclose secret Government time travel and teleportation technologies, Mars visitation, and the truth about Extra-terrestrial visits on Earth when he is elected President. He has released 100 Proposals of Truth, Reform, and Innovation. These include re-investigating 9/11, repealing the Patriot Act, Freedom Act, and National Defense Authorization Act, banning Chemtrails, Fluoride, and Aspartame, opposing Transhumanism, raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour, de-criminalizing Marijuana, banning Fracking, monitoring the Police, shunning Mainstream Media and embracing Alternative Media, and many many more.

"Andrew D. Basiago is a prominent figure in the Truth Movement.
For more than 10 years, he has shared with the American people the true facts of our great nation’s accomplishments in time travel and Mars visitation.
He has done so as one who served bravely in the two secret U.S. defense projects in which time travel on Earth and voyages to Mars were first undertaken.
As a result of his courageous advocacy as a crusading lawyer, Andy is credited with ending the time travel and Mars cover-ups by the US government on behalf of the American people.
This arduous work in the vineyards of the Truth Movement represented historic breakthroughs in America’s understanding of our past and our prospects for the future.
Today, Andrew D. Basiago is running for President of the United States with a New Agenda for a New America.
He has vowed that if elected President, he will lead the American people into a bold, new era of Truth, Reform, and Innovation as great as they are great.
Join us in supporting Andy in his quest to establish a Presidency as honest, just, and ingenious as the American people."

http://andy2016.com

Gunny
04-06-2016, 02:59 PM
Andrew D. Basiago is a Presidential Candidate who will disclose secret Government time travel and teleportation technologies, Mars visitation, and the truth about Extra-terrestrial visits on Earth when he is elected President. He has released 100 Proposals of Truth, Reform, and Innovation. These include re-investigating 9/11, repealing the Patriot Act, Freedom Act, and National Defense Authorization Act, banning Chemtrails, Fluoride, and Aspartame, opposing Transhumanism, raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour, de-criminalizing Marijuana, banning Fracking, monitoring the Police, shunning Mainstream Media and embracing Alternative Media, and many many more.

For more than 10 years, he has shared with the American people the true facts of our great nation’s accomplishments in time travel and Mars visitation.
He has done so as one who served bravely in the two secret U.S. defense projects in which time travel on Earth and voyages to Mars were first undertaken.
As a result of his courageous advocacy as a crusading lawyer, Andy is credited with ending the time travel and Mars cover-ups by the US government on behalf of the American people.
This arduous work in the vineyards of the Truth Movement represented historic breakthroughs in America’s understanding of our past and our prospects for the future.
Today, Andrew D. Basiago is running for President of the United States with a New Agenda for a New America.
He has vowed that if elected President, he will lead the American people into a bold, new era of Truth, Reform, and Innovation as great as they are great.
Join us in supporting Andy in his quest to establish a Presidency as honest, just, and ingenious as the American people."

Someone needs to get a life. :rolleyes:

As if we don't have enough problems ......

NightTrain
04-06-2016, 03:03 PM
Chemtrails, eh? :laugh:

Your boy needs to learn some science about water vapor at high altitudes.

I won't even get into the rest of that stuff.

Gunny
04-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Chemtrails, eh? :laugh:

Your boy needs to learn some science about water vapor at high altitudes.

I won't even get into the rest of that stuff.

Now THERE's a concept ... superheated jet engines in a supercold atmosphere. Must be UFO's making those contrails. :laugh:

jimnyc
04-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Teleporting? You mean to tell me I really could just say "beam me up" and they can zap me places? And I might be able to visit unknown lands and then get beamed back up? And maybe there will be aliens on some of those surfaces?

Does Andy live in Colorado, California or Oregon where they have legalized marijuana?

Gunny
04-06-2016, 03:21 PM
Teleporting? You mean to tell me I really could just say "beam me up" and they can zap me places? And I might be able to visit unknown lands and then get beamed back up? And maybe there will be aliens on some of those surfaces?

Does Andy live in Colorado, California or Oregon where they have legalized marijuana?

You left out NM. We have ALL the weirdo's here. "Oh gee, there's a helicopter ... it must be from Mars". :laugh:

jimnyc
04-06-2016, 03:26 PM
You left out NM. We have ALL the weirdo's here. "Oh gee, there's a helicopter ... it must be from Mars". :laugh:

Yeah, why is there such a high concentration of alien nutjobs out there? I'm afraid to ask, as some alien nutjob will now join the board and claim it's because there are so many aliens out there.

Black Diamond
04-06-2016, 03:32 PM
Yeah, why is there such a high concentration of alien nutjobs out there? I'm afraid to ask, as some alien nutjob will now join the board and claim it's because there are so many aliens out there.

Because of government secrets. Secrets make people assume the worst.... Or the wildest.

revelarts
04-06-2016, 03:33 PM
Sounds at least as sane as Trump and Hillary.
Maybe if he told people he'd teleport illegal aliens to Mars he'd get more traction with right leaning voter. And if he promised
free college at Advanced --gender and species neutral-- off world Alien Universities he'd get some lefties on board.

jimnyc
04-06-2016, 03:34 PM
Because of government secrets. Secrets make people assume the worst.... Or the wildest.

Oh, I see, you're in on it? Or are you just an alien? :poke: http://www.buddy-icons.info/img/smile/2017.gif

Black Diamond
04-06-2016, 03:35 PM
Oh, I see, you're in on it? Or are you just an alien? :poke: http://www.buddy-icons.info/img/smile/2017.gif

Least I am a legal alien.

jimnyc
04-06-2016, 03:35 PM
If he promised to teleport Hillary to Mars I would send in my vote today!

Gunny
04-06-2016, 03:56 PM
If he promised to teleport Hillary to Mars I would send in my vote today!

Mars my ass. I'm thinking Pluto, minimum.

jimnyc
04-06-2016, 04:12 PM
Mars my ass. I'm thinking Pluto, minimum.

Either one works for me. I figure once she is out of the atmosphere her fat head will blow up anyway. :lol:

Abbey Marie
04-06-2016, 05:01 PM
https://40.media.tumblr.com/894962f5bdd90d65db3de3df970e6d4a/tumblr_ncoir94m471sept13o1_500.jpg

NightTrain
04-06-2016, 05:26 PM
https://40.media.tumblr.com/894962f5bdd90d65db3de3df970e6d4a/tumblr_ncoir94m471sept13o1_500.jpg

Great Simpsons episode!

Gunny
04-06-2016, 05:33 PM

Extremely clear skies at night. You can see everything.

aboutime
04-06-2016, 09:09 PM
This Andrew D. Basiago sounds like he came from Everybody's UR-ANUS...the planet where Proctologists get their license to practice Politics...ONE FINGER AT A TIME!:clap: (To point out the Aliens...that is)

Elessar
04-06-2016, 10:54 PM

Someone is really off the wall if this is to believed.

What kind of nut-cracker troll are you?

Drummond
04-07-2016, 04:48 AM
Someone is really off the wall if this is to believed.

What kind of nut-cracker troll are you?

Er'm .. I think he's the kind who helps illustrate just how 'useful' split-voting can be, in your upcoming election !

Better to vote in a way that COUNTS against our political adversaries, rather than waste it on candidates (however weird, or not) who have no hope of really winning ..

Gunny
04-07-2016, 07:43 AM
Great Simpsons episode!

Was originally a Twilight Zone episode. "How to Serve Mankind". Richard "Jaws" Kiel played the alien "ambassador" and I believe IIRC correctly Barry Sullivan was the protagonist.