PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead - potential spoiler of last episode!

jimnyc
04-06-2016, 05:57 PM
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?????????????????????? ????????????????????

Don't read any further below if you don't want any spoilers or haven't watched the last episode or whatever...

So all season long they keep you tuned in, because a new character played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan makes his appearance, and his name will be Negan. We all know that in the last episode of the season that a show regular gets his face bashed in with a baseball bat by Negan.

But they only show you from the dead persons POV and then it cuts to black, and no one knows who just bit the dust. Now I have to wait until October to find out. OCTOBER! That's SIX months from now!! F U AMC!!

crin63
04-06-2016, 06:02 PM
Rumors abound that it's Glenn but reportedly even the cast doesn't know who it will be yet.

They had an awful lot of upset people when Glenn "died" last time.

Negan is going to be an interesting character.

jimnyc
04-06-2016, 06:08 PM
Rumors abound that it's Glenn but reportedly even the cast doesn't know who it will be yet.

They had an awful lot of upset people when Glenn "died" last time.

Negan is going to be an interesting character.

That's what I read, based off of the comics, but they say that they have veered from the comics all along, and that this also may be the end of Daryl - which would suck. I don't like Negan already, but I like him just the same, he seems like he'll be a great addition!

OT - Steven Yeun aka Glen made a post on Twitter just saying "Let's go Red Wings" - and the Flyers organization on twitter saw it and replied with "Let's go Lucille"!!! :laugh:

jimnyc
04-06-2016, 06:12 PM
OT - Steven Yeun aka Glen made a post on Twitter just saying "Let's go Red Wings" - and the Flyers organization on twitter saw it and replied with "Let's go Lucille"!!! :laugh:

I just saw this in another article about this, which helps understand:

“The Walking Dead” recently introduced a villain named Negan whose shtick includes wielding a barb-wired baseball bat named “Lucille.” The show ended its most recent season on Sunday with a (much-maligned (https://www.yahoo.com/tv/negan-wizard-only-way-walking-200400450.html)) cliffhanger in which Negan bludgeoned one of the main cast members to death with said bat, but we didn't find out who. In the comic book that inspired the show, however, Negan’s victim of choice is, in fact, Glenn.