PDA

View Full Version : Billybob Clinton

Gunny
04-08-2016, 07:45 AM
Man. did he ever let Black Lies Matter have it last night. I can't believe I'm impressed, but he just shut them down.

How bad is it when Bill Clinton is looking good?

Kathianne
04-08-2016, 08:25 AM
Man. did he ever let Black Lies Matter have it last night. I can't believe I'm impressed, but he just shut them down.

It's things like that that made him pretty well liked, even by those who loathed his core beliefs. He seemed to have 'commonsense.' Personally though I do think he's trying to tank Hillary. :laugh2:

NightTrain
04-08-2016, 08:27 AM
I was stunned that he had the balls to demand that they 'tell the truth!'.

Oh, the hypocrisy. :laugh:

Gunny
04-08-2016, 08:51 AM
I was stunned that he had the balls to demand that they 'tell the truth!'.

Oh, the hypocrisy. :laugh:

Howso? I never liked him and I served 8 years under him. But lack of balls was not one of his problems. I was just surprised that given the current political situation he just let the bro's have it. It takes a LOT to impress ME. I was impressed.

Elessar
04-08-2016, 08:55 AM

Ohhh.....I've got to agree!

And that coming from the self proclaimed "First Black President"

Gunny
04-08-2016, 09:03 AM
Ohhh.....I've got to agree!

And that coming from the self proclaimed "First Black President"

I think it's funny as Hell from a political standpoint, but I have to agree with him too. Politically though, he just gave Hitlery the kuh-schnozzle. :laugh2: There goes those Knee-grow votes. :laugh2:

Can you just imagine if a Republican candidate said that? OMG. It'd be May or some other fiasco coming up before we heard the end of it.

NightTrain
04-08-2016, 09:16 AM
Howso? I never liked him and I served 8 years under him. But lack of balls was not one of his problems. I was just surprised that given the current political situation he just let the bro's have it. It takes a LOT to impress ME. I was impressed.

Oh, I don't know... lying was one of his hallmarks, and even being impeached over lying under oath - and then waving a stern finger while admonishing anyone else to 'Tell The Truth' just seems hillary-ous to me.

Gunny
04-12-2016, 03:39 PM
Oh, I don't know... lying was one of his hallmarks, and even being impeached over lying under oath - and then waving a stern finger while admonishing anyone else to 'Tell The Truth' just seems hillary-ous to me.

Dude, he was my CinC. Don't get ANY idea I liked him for a half a second. My little point here is Hitlery is trying to be "Little Bill". I give credit where it's due. He had the personality to pull it off. She doesn't. Her best ally is the GOP and Trump. They are ensuring a loser a win.

glockmail
04-12-2016, 06:56 PM
Gunny you owe me a nickle for using MY name for him: Billybob.

Don't think for a minute that Billybob's response to BLM was carefully researched and planned, taking poor Bernie's response as an example of what not to do.

Black Diamond
04-12-2016, 06:57 PM

Don't think for a minute that Billybob's response to BLM was carefully researched and planned, taking poor Bernie's response as an example of what not to do.
Do we have to insult Billy Bob Thornton??

glockmail
04-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Do we have to insult Billy Bob Thornton??
I came up with that long before Thorton was a public figure.

glockmail
04-12-2016, 07:02 PM
I also came up with "Democrat Party" before Rush did. True story.

Gunny
04-12-2016, 08:27 PM

I've called him lots more than that over the years. :laugh2:

I can't actually say about his response to BLM. On one hand it looked like he was just tired of their sh*t. I can understand that. Backtracking the next day though, who knows? I've always been good at reading people but he's one person I've never figured out. And he was my CinC for 8 years meaning I was subject to his decisions.

The only thing I never blamed him for is screwing around on Hitlery. I would too.

But come on, I'm a Southern redneck. How could I NOT come up with "Billybob" when he's riding around in a 68 Mustang eating a Big Mac? :laugh2:

glockmail
04-13-2016, 07:42 AM
I've called him lots more than that over the years. :laugh2:

I can't actually say about his response to BLM. On one hand it looked like he was just tired of their sh*t. I can understand that. Backtracking the next day though, who knows? I've always been good at reading people but he's one person I've never figured out. And he was my CinC for 8 years meaning I was subject to his decisions.

The only thing I never blamed him for is screwing around on Hitlery. I would too.

But come on, I'm a Southern redneck. How could I NOT come up with "Billybob" when he's riding around in a 68 Mustang eating a Big Mac? :laugh2:

A dime now. :laugh: