PDA

View Full Version : Does it strike you as strange that US Muslims and Jews have similar voting patterns?

tailfins
04-08-2016, 02:50 PM
Then consider this ....

U.S. MUSLIMS TO OVERTAKE JEWS BY 2026

Surging immigration, expanding families drive eye-popping trend

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/u-s-muslims-to-overtake-jews-by-2026/#U9voeEvHtQBYR7iI.99

Gunny
04-08-2016, 02:58 PM
Then consider this ....

Should it? Jews are stupid as far as I'm concerned, and they vote in lockstep for Dems even though the Dems are their worst enemy. Hence, the "stupid". I also don't like their "I'm a victim" blame game. If you don't like Jews you're anti-semitic. Except for the fact that Jews are semites as are all other Arabs. Which doevetails in with presenting a religion as a race. They're Arabs or of Arabic descent. My damned race isn't "Baptist".

While I DO support Israel and its right to exist, I do NOT support the victim role Jews have been working since WWII. Native Americans/indians ARE a racce and we threw them in dirt holes over a century ago and still let them live in poverty. We've killed them off, stolen their land and forced them to live in swill. Yet Jews in NYC have it tough. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-08-2016, 05:34 PM
Should it? Jews are stupid as far as I'm concerned, and they vote in lockstep for Dems even though the Dems are their worst enemy. Hence, the "stupid". I also don't like their "I'm a victim" blame game. If you don't like Jews you're anti-semitic. Except for the fact that Jews are semites as are all other Arabs. Which doevetails in with presenting a religion as a race. They're Arabs or of Arabic descent. My damned race isn't "Baptist".

While I DO support Israel and its right to exist, I do NOT support the victim role Jews have been working since WWII. Native Americans/indians ARE a racce and we threw them in dirt holes over a century ago and still let them live in poverty. We've killed them off, stolen their land and forced them to live in swill. Yet Jews in NYC have it tough. :rolleyes:

Native Americans/indians ARE a racce and we threw them in dirt holes over a century ago and still let them live in poverty. We've killed them off, stolen their land and forced them to live in swill.

When the American government/military was shipping off the Indians(Trail of Tears) TO OKLAHOMA CRAPLANDS TO STARVE MY GRANDFATHER'S DAD TOOK HIS FAMILY AND ALL THAT WOULD FOLLOW FAR DEEPER INTO THE WOODS .
HE WARNED THOSE THAT REFUSED TO FLEE THE WHITE MAN WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THEM.
They would live as slaves to the white man.
And his words came true. They lived as worse than slaves on reservations for many decades.

So when I hear or read about muzzy bastards complaining here in America I have to scoff.
SOB's should be treated like they truly deserve as every damn one of them engages in treason everyday as its commanded by the Koran!!-Tyr