PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Mark Levin just announced he is officially #NEVERTRUMP!

tailfins
04-08-2016, 10:01 PM
BREAKING: Mark Levin just announced he is officially #NEVERTRUMP!

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/breaking-mark-levin-just-announced-he-is-officially-nevertrump/#ixzz45IK21kPN

He adds that if Trump’s henchmen piss him off again, he will then encourage all his listeners to become #NeverTrump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTtp5FOJNUs

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-08-2016, 10:16 PM
BREAKING: Mark Levin just announced he is officially #NEVERTRUMP!

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/breaking-mark-levin-just-announced-he-is-officially-nevertrump/#ixzz45IK21kPN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTtp5FOJNUs

Let me see, when was the last time I let Mark Levin tell me who to vote for??
O' thats right--ffing never....
So Levin supports Cruz and I am not supposed to see why he'd have a huge personal bIas against Trump..
Levin is just another guy to me.
Hell, he is not even as conservative as am I...
SO YOUR BIG GOTCHA ON TRUMP USING MARK LEVIN IS NOT SQUAT.....TYR

jimnyc
04-09-2016, 06:41 AM
And yet I just read an article yesterday, where Levin claims the stop Trump people are frauds. Imagine that.

-----

Mark Levin Rips "Stop Trump" Movement: These People "Not Conservatives," They're "Frauds"

MARK LEVIN: Now those people out there, those people out there who are saying ‘stop Trump,’ I can understand ‘stop Trump’ in a primary process. But stop Trump or you’ll vote for Hillary? Stop Trump or you won’t vote at all? These people are not conservatives. They’re not constitutionalists. They’re frauds. They’re fakes. They’re not brave. They’re asinine. They’re buffoons...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/04/07/mark_levin_rips_stop_trump_movement_these_people_n ot_conservatives_theyre_frauds.html

Voted4Reagan
04-09-2016, 07:12 AM
Another Anti-Trump Thread? Jesus Christ... Find something else to F-ing talk about..

All any of you talk about any more is I HATE TRUMP... or ... I HATE CRUZ....

and all the while all you are doing is dividing the party and handing the election to the Liberals...

Trump

Cruz

Trump

Cruz

WAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Bunch of babies... try looking at the positives of both and how to bring them together on the same ticket...

Only way you will beat Hillary and Bernie at this point..It has to be Trump+Cruz on the ticket.

Try uniting the party instead of tearing it apart with petty bullshit...

jimnyc
04-09-2016, 07:19 AM
Another Anti-Trump Thread? Jesus Christ... Find something else to F-ing talk about..

All any of you talk about any more is I HATE TRUMP... or ... I HATE CRUZ....

and all the while all you are doing is dividing the party and handing the election to the Liberals...

Trump

Cruz

Trump

Cruz

WAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Bunch of babies... try looking at the positives of both and how to bring them together on the same ticket...

Only way you will beat Hillary and Bernie at this point..It has to be Trump+Cruz on the ticket.

Try uniting the party instead of tearing it apart with petty bullshit...

I wholeheartedly agree. Although at this stage I really can't see these 2 getting together anymore.

I also understand that Trump doesn't have ALL positives, neither does Cruz. But the hatred, the tearing down, the refusals of voting, the "neverTrump" & the anyway at all to tear down the leader - wasn't started with Trump folks. They may not have been so great in replying to things around the country, but the craziness stemmed from those who can't stand Trump.

If everything was done fairly and leave the candidates to their own devices, I don't care who wins and I would never cause issues between candidates that could harm chances come November. But as Trump got stronger and stronger, folks started working harder and harder to prevent that from happening. And not just by campaigning, hardly.

My motto was any of the 17. But as you see, some went down the "neverTrump" lane and are pushing away lots of people with the shenanigans. Folks are forgetting that when all is said an done, the folks on the other team need to be brought over for November.

Voted4Reagan
04-09-2016, 07:26 AM
Levin says this

Trump says that

Cruz says this

Rubio says that

Think for your damn selves people... Republicans are turning into liberal Lemmings... only following the chosen one they desire and forsaking the party as a whole

Trump isn't my ideal Candidate
Cruz isn't my Ideal candidate

But if it comes down to a Trump Cruz Ticket I will vote for it... Simply because I dont want Hillary

Or Bernie

Grow the F up people.

jimnyc
04-09-2016, 07:29 AM
Levin says this

Trump says that

Cruz says this

Rubio says that

Think for your damn selves people... Republicans are turning into liberal Lemmings... only following the chosen one they desire and forsaking the party as a whole

Trump isn't my ideal Candidate
Cruz isn't my Ideal candidate

But if it comes down to a Trump Cruz Ticket I will vote for it... Simply because I dont want Hillary

Or Bernie

Grow the F up people.

I'm guessing I'm not getting a Saturday morning smooch? :wraparms:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-09-2016, 07:32 AM
I wholeheartedly agree. Although at this stage I really can't see these 2 getting together anymore.

I also understand that Trump doesn't have ALL positives, neither does Cruz. But the hatred, the tearing down, the refusals of voting, the "neverTrump" & the anyway at all to tear down the leader - wasn't started with Trump folks. They may not have been so great in replying to things around the country, but the craziness stemmed from those who can't stand Trump.

If everything was done fairly and leave the candidates to their own devices, I don't care who wins and I would never cause issues between candidates that could harm chances come November. But as Trump got stronger and stronger, folks started working harder and harder to prevent that from happening. And not just by campaigning, hardly.

My motto was any of the 17. But as you see, some went down the "neverTrump" lane and are pushing away lots of people with the shenanigans. Folks are forgetting that when all is said an done, the folks on the other team need to be brought over for November.

I agree, thats been my stance primarily as well.
Defeat your republican opponent--not destroy him as a viable alternative or even as a future Presidential candidate.
Mainstream media bastards/liars/leftist traitors fueled and promoted this slash and burn among our candidates yet did not do so to the opposing party.
And why would they (ever be fair or impartial)- as they are just another arm of the dem party now. --Tyr

Voted4Reagan
04-09-2016, 09:17 AM
I'm guessing I'm not getting a Saturday morning smooch? :wraparms:

No... Sorry... I have Wiccan for my smooches

Go snog your little lady.... bet she'd like it... if she doesn't smack ya in the head for trying.. lol

http://pa1.narvii.com/5802/5d328e7c21b6f0e0ee754c0960bdbfe7daf7b579_hq.gif

Kathianne
04-09-2016, 09:40 AM
The problem is...

Most of those voting for Cruz are voting against Trump. Trump's supporters are going to stay with him, Cruz's won't support Trump just cause Cruz is on the ticket, indeed it's a 'bug' not a 'feature.' Cruz would have proven that those saying now that Cruz is just a liar and unprincipled politician. Trump/Cruz might pick up 10-15% of 'GOP' folks that will just vote against a D, but I think the huge numbers that would abstain or go 'other' would be profound.

Gunny
04-09-2016, 12:26 PM
Let me see, when was the last time I let Mark Levin tell me who to vote for??
O' thats right--ffing never....
So Levin supports Cruz and I am not supposed to see why he'd have a huge personal bIas against Trump..
Levin is just another guy to me.
Hell, he is not even as conservative as am I...
SO YOUR BIG GOTCHA ON TRUMP USING MARK LEVIN IS NOT SQUAT.....TYR

When was the last time you LISTENED to Mark Levin? He cracks me up. He acts like he's Captain America which goes real well with that British accent. :laugh:

Trump is a bully and I HATE bullies. Simple as that. Why the assumption has been reached I am somehow a Cruz supporter out of that beats me. I DO like more of what Cruz says than anything Trump has to say but I am FAR from enamoured with him. I was a Rick Perry and or Ben Carson/Carly supporter. Trump and Cruz aren't even in their league.

Levin's just another dumbass pundit on Fox News which seems to use the same pundits on all 4 of its so-called "news" shows. They just rotate the same people around show to show. The only one I like is Sheriff Davide Clarke. I'd vote for HIM to be President. Not to mention his cowboy hat is cool. It doesn't look like some beat up piece of crap.

Abbey Marie
04-09-2016, 12:42 PM
Gunny, I don't detect a Brit accent, and I don't think Levin's with Fox. Maybe you're thinking of a different guy? Or am I mistaken?

Gunny
04-09-2016, 02:17 PM
Gunny, I don't detect a Brit accent, and I don't think Levin's with Fox. Maybe you're thinking of a different guy? Or am I mistaken?

If he's the guy that comes on Fox periodically, he's got a British accent. I'm pretty sure it's Levin, but I can be wrong. I STILL think whoever you want to call him is funny as Hell. And I have NOTHING against legal immigrants. It's just funny as Hell to me that this guy comes on saying "we" and "us" and he sound like he's from London. :laugh:

Little factoid for the day: We Southerners you yankees like to make fun of sound more English than you, and it's the basis of our "accent". Virginians are the absolute worst. I crack up listening to people on TV. You get a Texan or a Deep South guy on there and I know exactly what they are saying. The GF is going "Huh?" :laugh:

Probably never occurred to you yankees that you sound as goofy to us as you claim we do to you. ;)

Be that as it may, I'm good at dialects. And I'm not bragging. My dad speaks 5 languages and I speak 3. Maybe it's hereditary. But I can sit here watching the tube and not only tell if you're Southern, but get pretty damned close to what state you're from. The same with Europeans. Forget the Chinese. They have so many dialects it's pathetic. They even have two different languages for the same alphabet and the Okinawans added a 3rd. Remember when Beijing was Peking?

Ragheads are just as bad. Who knows WTF they're saying? One of those 5 languages my dad speaks is Arabic. One of my 3 AIN'T.:laugh:

Voted4Reagan
04-09-2016, 02:30 PM
If he's the guy that comes on Fox periodically, he's got a British accent. I'm pretty sure it's Levin, but I can be wrong. I STILL think whoever you want to call him is funny as Hell. And I have NOTHING against legal immigrants. It's just funny as Hell to me that this guy comes on saying "we" and "us" and he sound like he's from London. :laugh:

Little factoid for the day: We Southerners you yankees like to make fun of sound more English than you, and it's the basis of our "accent". Virginians are the absolute worst. I crack up listening to people on TV. You get a Texan or a Deep South guy on there and I know exactly what they are saying. The GF is going "Huh?" :laugh:

Probably never occurred to you yankees that you sound as goofy to us as you claim we do to you. ;)

Be that as it may, I'm good at dialects. And I'm not bragging. My dad speaks 5 languages and I speak 3. Maybe it's hereditary. But I can sit here watching the tube and not only tell if you're Southern, but get pretty damned close to what state you're from. The same with Europeans. Forget the Chinese. They have so many dialects it's pathetic. They even have two different languages for the same alphabet and the Okinawans added a 3rd. Remember when Beijing was Peking?

Ragheads are just as bad. Who knows WTF they're saying? One of those 5 languages my dad speaks is Arabic. One of my 3 AIN'T.:laugh:

Mark Levin was born in Philadelphia, PA in 1957
He currently resides in Virginia

He is definitely NOT British...

But he is Jewish

Gunny
04-09-2016, 02:41 PM
Mark Levin was born in Philadelphia, PA in 1957
He currently resides in Virginia

He is definitely NOT British...

But he is Jewish

Maybe I got my people mixed up. I'd swear he's this Fox News "contributor" that talks funny.

Bilgerat
04-09-2016, 03:19 PM
Maybe I got my people mixed up. I'd swear he's this Fox News "contributor" that talks funny.

I'm guessing you're thinking of Mark Steyn

He's a Canadian and is frequently on Rush Limbaugh, Hugh Hewitt and Sean Hannnity

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1d/Mark_Steyn_2014.jpg/220px-Mark_Steyn_2014.jpg

Gunny
04-09-2016, 03:47 PM
I'm guessing you're thinking of Mark Steyn

He's a Canadian and is frequently on Rush Limbaugh, Hugh Hewitt and Sean Hannnity

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1d/Mark_Steyn_2014.jpg/220px-Mark_Steyn_2014.jpg

That's the idiot. Hey, a Mark's a Mark. What can I say? I was wrong. If you shoot me at dawn you have to buy me dinner first. :laugh2: