PDA

View Full Version : More on Former Speaker Dennis Hastert pedo-crimes

revelarts
04-09-2016, 12:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PLG7UVhLtQ

So some of Dennis Hastert's darker crimes have finally come to mainstream media .
"...Hastert sexually abused five students decades ago when he was a high school teacher and wrestling coach, federal prosecutors said in a lengthy court filing Friday night that gave stunning new details of the former House speaker's alleged misconduct.
The 26-page filing also said Hastert had claimed he was the victim of extortion after authorities approached him in late 2014 about his withdrawals of hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash from several banks. But after asking Hastert to make two secretly recorded calls to the man he accused of extortion — identified only as Individual A — authorities ultimately concluded that Hastert had sexually abused him decades earlier.
Four of the victims were wrestlers for Hastert at Yorkville High School, prosecutors said, while the fifth was an equipment manager for the wrestling team.
Two of the wrestlers told authorities that Hastert performed a sex act on them on one occasion, while the two other victims alleged that Hastert had inappropriately touched them once while giving them massages. Prosecutors did not identify any of the former wrestlers....
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-dennis-hastert-sentencing-prosecution-met-20160408-story.html

older info at link (http://www.wsj.com/articles/hastert-allegedly-paid-to-keep-secret-past-sexual-misconduct-1432932976) ... link (https://www.corbettreport.com/the-real-hastert-scandal-pedophilia-drug-money-and-blackmail/)
high level elite pedohilia is an issues that needs to be OUTED again and again not muffled so some politicians don't get a hint of scandal on their shoes as they stand by or cover for colleges. This type of thing tends to get swept under the rug over and over.

Gunny
04-09-2016, 12:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PLG7UVhLtQ

So some of Dennis Hastert's darker crimes have finally come to mainstream media .
"...Hastert sexually abused five students decades ago when he was a high school teacher and wrestling coach, federal prosecutors said in a lengthy court filing Friday night that gave stunning new details of the former House speaker's alleged misconduct.
The 26-page filing also said Hastert had claimed he was the victim of extortion after authorities approached him in late 2014 about his withdrawals of hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash from several banks. But after asking Hastert to make two secretly recorded calls to the man he accused of extortion — identified only as Individual A — authorities ultimately concluded that Hastert had sexually abused him decades earlier.
Four of the victims were wrestlers for Hastert at Yorkville High School, prosecutors said, while the fifth was an equipment manager for the wrestling team.
Two of the wrestlers told authorities that Hastert performed a sex act on them on one occasion, while the two other victims alleged that Hastert had inappropriately touched them once while giving them massages. Prosecutors did not identify any of the former wrestlers....
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-dennis-hastert-sentencing-prosecution-met-20160408-story.html

more at links link (http://www.wsj.com/articles/hastert-allegedly-paid-to-keep-secret-past-sexual-misconduct-1432932976) ... link (https://www.corbettreport.com/the-real-hastert-scandal-pedophilia-drug-money-and-blackmail/)
high level elite pedohilia is an issues that needs to be OUTED again and again not muffled so some politicians don't get a hint of scandal on their shoes as they stand by or cover for colleges. This type of thing tends to get swept under the rug over and over.

Spread rumours much?

Voted4Reagan
04-09-2016, 12:48 PM
Avoid conjecture... let the courts sort it out.

Gunny
04-09-2016, 12:53 PM
Avoid conjecture... let the courts sort it out.

Amen to that. Besides, they've found other Republicans to go after this morning whining about gifts. Newt deja vu.

revelarts
04-09-2016, 01:18 PM
"rumors" Sure, "let the courts sort it out" :rolleyes:

You guys doing the same for Hillary and her E-mails? Her foundation? Vince Foster?
Obama convicted of anything? treason maybe, unconstitutional acts? you're letting the courts decide it then right?
People shot and beaten in the street by police? no trials or convictions but the police were by default justified in making the death call right?
OJ was found innocent BTW. you on board with that?

Give me a break fellas, you do not wait for the courts to decide before you draw your conclusions based on publicly available info.

you guys crack me up.

Black Diamond
04-09-2016, 01:22 PM

You guys doing the same for Hillary and her E-mails? Her foundation? Vince Foster?
Obama convicted of anything? treason maybe, unconstitutional acts? you're letting the courts decide it then right?
People shot and beaten in the street by police? no trials or convictions but the police were by default justified in making the death call right?

Give me a break fellas, you do not wait for the courts to decide before you draw your conclusions based on publicly available info.

you guys crack me up.
How about we put hastert, Hillary, Obama, and oj in prison for life....

deal?

Gunny
04-09-2016, 01:27 PM

you guys crack me up.

You crack me up. There's a big difference between you spreading rumors as truth and Hitlery having a freakin' unsecure server in her closet. I'd call THAT evidence. And Hastert isn't running for President which requires a higher degree of scrutiny.

All I remember about him is I heard his name before and he was in Congress. Big deal. He's not anymore so he's no more noteworthy to me than if he lived a few houses down. He's noteworthy to the media only because he was a Republican and they can smear him before the fact. They can't seem to indict their criminal frontrunner for POTUS but they can dive all over WHO? A nobody but a Republican.

Voted4Reagan
04-09-2016, 02:35 PM

you guys crack me up.

Rev... Hillary has been hammered ad nauseum about everything from Benghazi to Whitewater to Private Servers. Her day in court is coming.

This has nothing to do with anything you mentioned Rev.. Every case is individual.

You cant lump them all together like you did..

Let the Courts handle it...

Fact is drawing conclusions without having all the facts is just Conjecture.

And CONJECTURE isn't enough to convict... nor should it be...

but you seem to think so....

revelarts
04-09-2016, 02:56 PM
How about we put hastert, Hillary, Obama, and oj in prison for life....

deal?

I'm all for that, if we add Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Kissinger, Bill Clinton, a few bankers and dirty cops yep i'm on board.
how about you?

Bill Cosby had his day in court yet?

fj1200
04-09-2016, 03:02 PM
Spread rumours much?

Avoid conjecture...

Rumors? Conjecture? A former Speaker of the House is in deep.

Gunny
04-09-2016, 03:03 PM
Rev... Hillary has been hammered ad nauseum about everything from Benghazi to Whitewater to Private Servers. Her day in court is coming.

This has nothing to do with anything you mentioned Rev.. Every case is individual.

You cant lump them all together like you did..

Let the Courts handle it...

Fact is drawing conclusions without having all the facts is just Conjecture.

And CONJECTURE isn't enough to convict... nor should it be...

but you seem to think so....

The problem is, Rev thinks he's some form of solution when he's part of the problem. Regurgitating MSM allegations. Nobody cares about Hastert. Nobody really cares if he's a perv. But the MSM cares that he IS a Republican. It's just more of them painting us all with that broad brush for the acts of individuals. And Rev is right along for the ride.

Where are rev's threads on that conggressman from Louisiana that got caught with thousands in cash in his freezer? The GOP would have crucified any Republican for that. Look at the lame crap they pulled on Trent Lott. But does the Dem get nailed? Nope. Where are Rev's threads on Pelosi's husband's cannery getting sweet deals because of her? Nope. Charlie Rangel? Nope. Those two goofy women in Baltimore? Nope?

Some washed up used-to-be Republican? Oh you betcha.

revelarts
04-09-2016, 03:25 PM
The problem is, Rev thinks he's some form of solution when he's part of the problem. Regurgitating MSM allegations. Nobody cares about Hastert. Nobody really cares if he's a perv. But the MSM cares that he IS a Republican. It's just more of them painting us all with that broad brush for the acts of individuals. And Rev is right along for the ride.

Where are rev's threads on that conggressman from Louisiana that got caught with thousands in cash in his freezer? The GOP would have crucified any Republican for that. Look at the lame crap they pulled on Trent Lott. But does the Dem get nailed? Nope. Where are Rev's threads on Pelosi's husband's cannery getting sweet deals because of her? Nope. Charlie Rangel? Nope. Those two goofy women in Baltimore? Nope?

Some washed up used-to-be Republican? Oh you betcha.

"Nobody really cares if he's a Prev"? "Some washed up used to be Republican?"
you compare pedophile to a some cash in a freezer and kick backs? seriously.
does protecting republicans reputation go that far with you. That you ignore pedophila or not even want it mentioned if a republican does it?

But somehow you did think the Subway spokesmen was worth commenting on

Anyone that didn't know that clown was a perv from the get-go needs to borrow my glasses. I just didn't know he had kids. That just makes him backyard death penalty eligible.

Anyone see a theme here? You can't call a perv a perv or it's a hate crime in this country anymore. But watch the left express their faux outrage when one gets busted.

Seem you judge the guy BEFORE he was actually tried Or even Accused.
seem you thought he was " backyard death penalty eligible" as well.
But Hastert's not to be mentioned because he's a republican.

That's it? 15 years? He from Canada or something? Nothing more disgusting than an adult abusing their power over a child. Except maybe the idiots that prey on noncombatants. They're kind of equal in my eyes. Waste of natural resources to be terminated.
There are 3 threads on Jared Fogle Gunny you commented in all 3, comdeming him as a prev that deserves death and any beating he got. Here you say "Nobody really cares if Hastert's a Prev".

Seems you're the problem here Gunny. You and people like you who want to down play or ignore , perversion and corruption if politicians on your team do it.

I say jail them all.

Black Diamond
04-09-2016, 03:31 PM
I'm all for that, if we add Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Kissinger, Bill Clinton, a few bankers and dirty cops yep i'm on board.
how about you?

Bill Cosby had his day in court yet?

The cos is innocent.

Gunny
04-09-2016, 03:44 PM
"Nobody really cares if he's a Prev"? "Some washed up used to be Republican?"
you compare pedophile to a some cash in a freezer and kick backs? seriously.
does protecting republicans reputation go that far with you. That you ignore pedophila or not even want it mentioned if a republican does it?

But somehow you did think the Subway spokesmen was worth commenting on

Seem you judge the guy BEFORE he was actually tried Or even Accused.
seem you thought he was " backyard death penalty eligible" as well.
But hastens not to be mentioned because he's a republican.

There are 3 threads on Jared Fogle Gunny you commented in all 3, comdeming him as a prev that deserves death and any beating he got. Here you say "Nobody really cares if Hastert's a Prev".

Seems you're the problem here Gunny. You and people like you who want to down play or ignore , perversion and corruption if politicians on your team to do.

I say jail them all.

Nope. I hate pedophiles. I'd kill one as soon as look at it. That is beside the point with YOU. I'm not a problem. I'm completely honest about who I do and don't hate. But you couldn't get a point if it was a lawn dart and land on your head from 50'.

I ignore dumb shit. I downplay nothing. I just don't see how Hastert being accused of a crime he has not been convicted for is any more important than any other person accused of the same. Yet you have to come on playing Megin Kelly with your "Breaking News" as if Hastert doing it is somehow worse than any other scumbag. Where's the story on the countless children that are victims EVERY FUCKING DAY and have been? Where's your story on the children in Africa that are victims of brutality beyond anything you could even think of on a daily basis? Oh, we don't seem to have one of those rev threads.

Don't call ME the problem fuck up when your selectivity is about as honest as Confederate money.

jimnyc
04-09-2016, 04:36 PM
I couldn't care less which side. If they find one of these scumbags involved with children - either string them up by the 'nads, or place them in a cell next to Jerry Sandusky.

Gunny
04-09-2016, 04:43 PM
I couldn't care less which side. If they find one of these scumbags involved with children - either string them up by the 'nads, or place them in a cell next to Jerry Sandusky.

It ain't about taking sides to me. You're too kind. If he's guilty, ship him here. We don't need and piano wire. That would be too kind.

It's about the hypocrisy of the poster. Seems to be quite selective as to who he chooses as targets.

ANYONE that abuses a child is dead f-ing meat in MY book. I don't care about their politics, hair or eye color, skin color ... just dead meat. Just seems to me there's a LOT going on out there and the MSM and rev want to act like the right invented the shit. While Billary is walking on a Class A felony.

revelarts
04-09-2016, 04:46 PM
The cos is innocent.

serious I think he's innocent as well as Woody Allen now. at 1st I wasn't so sure but after more research it seems IMO they are innocent

jimnyc
04-09-2016, 04:46 PM
It ain't about taking sides to me. You're too kind. If he's guilty, ship him here. We don't need and piano wire. That would be too kind.

It's about the hypocrisy of the poster. Seems to be quite selective as to who he chooses as targets.

ANYONE that abuses a child is dead f-ing meat in MY book. I don't care about their politics, hair or eye color, skin color ... just dead meat. Just seems to me there's a LOT going on out there and the MSM and rev want to act like the right invented the shit. While Billary is walking on a Class A felony.

No doubt there are hypocrisies when it comes to things like religion and politics and what is and isn't pointed out. I already yell at him about that involving religion, this one's for you. :)

I say they find out the truth, and if true, kill these folks. Less prison resources and a lot saved over time. No need wasting that stuff on pedos, IMO.

Gunny
04-09-2016, 04:55 PM
No doubt there are hypocrisies when it comes to things like religion and politics and what is and isn't pointed out. I already yell at him about that involving religion, this one's for you. :)

I say they find out the truth, and if true, kill these folks. Less prison resources and a lot saved over time. No need wasting that stuff on pedos, IMO.

Maybe it's for me. Fact is, I don't think you and I are on a different sheet of music when it comes to peds. Kill the fuckers. One to the head. I'll do it and anyone trying to lay a guilt trip on me about it doesn't need to hold their breath. I hate child molesters. I've seen what people in other countries do to children. I wouldn't think twice.

But I DO believe in the 4th Amendment. And I also stand by what I said about egghead's selectivity. Which begs the question why are the most self-proclaimed "conservatives" on this board -- egghead and Tailfins -- the most leftwing in their stances?

revelarts
04-09-2016, 06:29 PM
Hopefully the next pedo taken to court from congress will be Barney Franks.
But I'm not holding my breath on that one. He publicly gave a veiled threat that if he was touched he'd expose others in congress at the time. At that time credible reports that his live in boyfriend in D.C. was pimping out under aged boys was on page 36 of a few papers.

The reason i believed Hastert and Franks are pedos is because I've read reports of FBI/gov't whistles blowers that had zip to gain in mention it. they reported that there are actually FBI/NSA tapes of the activity WHILE in congress over the years. It's not a partisan issue with me at all. even though partisan questions are the 1st some people ask rather than if is it true of false. seems to be a pattern with people in religion and politics.

fj1200
04-11-2016, 08:55 AM

I would say he's rather consistent IMO. Those in power who take advantage of the weak and powerless.

Gunny
04-12-2016, 03:25 PM
Hopefully the next pedo taken to court from congress will be Barney Franks.
But I'm not holding my breath on that one. He publicly gave a veiled threat that if he was touched he'd expose others in congress at the time. At that time credible reports that his live in boyfriend in D.C. was pimping out under aged boys was on page 36 of a few papers.

The reason i believed Hastert and Franks are pedos is because I've read reports of FBI/gov't whistles blowers that had zip to gain in mention it. they reported that there are actually FBI/NSA tapes of the activity WHILE in congress over the years. It's not a partisan issue with me at all. even though partisan questions are the 1st some people ask rather than if is it true of false. seems to be a pattern with people in religion and politics.

When they indict your girl, BIllary, for violations of US Codes 17, 19 and 21 which she has blatantly violated, get back to me. FYI, I don't even know who the guy is other than to recognize his name. There's NOTHING partisan about peds, nor is there anything partisan about the US Constitution. Give him his day in court without spewing hearsay. If he's guilty, he'll have fun where he's going. He'll be on lockdown or protective custody 23 hours a day. Way to live the rest of your life.

My point is that for someone claiming to be some hardline conservative you sound like a leftwingnut NAZI and you're always attacking the right, and peoples' religious beliefs. Who are you to presume to tell people what to think?

revelarts
11-05-2016, 03:02 PM
With th Weiner Case Back In play and his sex crimes on display again.
And this bringing up the emails that show Bill and Hillary visiting Epstien's pedo Sex island (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?54265-Victims-of-billionaire-pedophile-claim-federal-prosecutors-offered-quot-sweetheart-deal-quot&highlight=epstien).
In the Weiner thread i alluded to the fact that this info is not really that new.
and that others in gov't and the media have been associated with Epstien and or pedophilia or pedophile rings. Just as the many in the U.K./European gov't (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?50185-How-UK-Gov-t-Covered-Up-a-VIP-Pedophile-Ring) and media have been.

Had me searching around for some items
the Former Republican speaker Dennis Hastert is part of the profile that Bill, Wenier and others fit into.

...Moments ago,(April, 27, 2016) former House Speaker Dennis Hastert was sentenced to 15 months in prison in his hush-money case by a judge who called him a "serial child molester"and ordered him to enroll in a sex-offender treatment program.As NBC reports (http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dennis-hastert-ex-house-speaker-arrives-sentencing-wheelchair-n563401), Hastert, 74, was accused of abusing four boys between the ages of 14 and 17 when he was a coach at Yorkville High School decades ago. While he was not charged with any sexual crimes because of the statute of limitations, but he pleaded guilty to making illegal cash withdrawals to pay off one of his accusers.
Hastert pleaded guilty to illegally structuring bank transactions between 2010 and 2014 to avoid having them reported to regulators. Prosecutors say he was using the money to pay off a man known only as Individual A, who says Hastert molested him on a wrestling camp trip. Individual A is not testifying at the hearing and sued Hastert this week to collect the remainder of the $3.5 million he says he was promised after he confronted Hastert.
The ex-politician, who arrived in a wheelchair, had no reaction as U.S. District Judge Thomas Durkin handed down the sentence, which includes a $250,000 fine and two years supervised release, in a Chicago courtroom....
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-27/former-house-speaker-and-serial-child-molester-dennis-hastert-sentenced-15-months-pr

IF you want a picture of the breath of the corruption that seems ongoing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP1MtaSIePk

Elessar
11-05-2016, 06:39 PM
And, Gosh...

To liberals, the Clintons are fully without blame.

revelarts
11-06-2016, 03:24 AM
How far is this thing really going???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2C40tIjvGs

New York Police Department detectives and prosecutors working an alleged underage sexting case against former Congressman Anthony Weiner have turned over a newly-found laptop he shared with wife Huma Abedin to the FBI with enough evidence “to put Hillary (Clinton) and her crew away for life,” NYPD sources told True Pundit.

NYPD sources said Clinton’s “crew” also included several unnamed yet implicated members of Congress in addition to her aides and insiders.
The NYPD seized the computer from Weiner during a search warrant and detectives discovered a trove of over 500,000 emails to and from Hillary Clinton, Abedin and other insiders during her tenure as secretary of state. The content of those emails sparked the FBI to reopen its defunct email investigation into Clinton on Friday.
But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:
Money laundering
Child exploitation
Sex crimes with minors (children)
Perjury
Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
Obstruction of justice
Other felony crimes
NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.
“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”
The NYPD Chief said once Comey saw the alarming contents of the emails he was forced to reopen a criminal probe against Clinton.
“People are going to prison,” he said.
Meanwhile, FBI sources said Abedin and Weiner were cooperating with federal agents, who have taken over the non-sexting portions the case from NYPD. The husband-and-wife Clinton insiders* are both shopping for separate immunity deals, sources said.
“If they don’t cooperate they are going to see long sentences,” a federal law enforcement source said.
NYPD sources said Weiner or Abedin stored all the emails in a massive Microsoft Outlook program on the laptop. The emails implicate other current and former members of Congress and one high-ranking Democratic Senator as having possibly engaged in criminal activity too, sources said.
Prosecutors in the office of US Attorney Preet Bharara have issued a subpoena for Weiner’s cell phones and travel records, law enforcement sources confirmed. NYPD said it planned to order the same phone and travel records on Clinton and Abedin, however, the FBI said it was in the process of requesting the identical records. Law enforcement sources are particularly interested in cell phone activity and travel to the Bahamas, U.S. Virgin Islands and other locations that sources would not divulge.
The new emails contain travel documents and itineraries indicating Hillary Clinton, President Bill Clinton, Weiner and multiple members of Congress and other government officials accompanied convicted pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein on his Boeing 727 on multiple occasions to his private island in the U.S Virgin Islands, sources said. Epstein’s island has also been dubbed Orgy Island or Sex Slave Island where Epstein allegedly pimps out underage girls and boys to international dignitaries.
Both NYPD and FBI sources confirm based on the new emails they now believe Hillary Clinton traveled as Epstein’s guest on at least six occasions, probably more when all the evidence is combed, sources said. Bill Clinton, it has been confirmed in media reports spanning recent years, that he too traveled with Epstein over 20 times to the island.

Laptop Also Unveiled More Classified, Top Secret Breaches
According to other uncovered emails, Abedin and Clinton both sent and received thousands of classified and top secret documents to personal email accounts including Weiner’s unsecured campaign web site which is managed by Democratic political consultants in Washington D.C.
Weiner maintained little known email accounts that the couple shared on the website anthonyweiner.com. Weiner, a former seven-term Democratic Congressman from New York, primarily used that domain to campaign for Congress and for his failed mayoral bid of New York City.
At one point, FBI sources said, Abedin and Clinton’s classified and top secret State Department documents and emails were stored in Weiner’s email on a server shared with a dog grooming service and a western Canadian bicycle shop.
However, Weiner and Abedin, who is Hillary Clinton’s closest personal aide, weren’t the only people with access to the Weiner’s email account. Potentially dozens of unknown individuals had access to Abedin’s sensitive State Department emails that were stored in Weiner’s email account, FBI sources confirmed.
FEC records show Weiner paid more than $92,000 of congressional campaign funds to Anne Lewis Strategies LLC to manage his email and web site. According to FBI sources, the D.C.-based political consulting firm has served as the official administrator of the anthonyweiner.com domain since 2010, the same time Abedin was working at the State Department. This means technically Weiner and Abedin’s emails, including top secret State Department emails, could have been accessed, printed, discussed, leaked, or distributed by untold numbers of personnel at the Anne Lewis consulting firm because they can control where the website and it emails are pointed, FBI sources said.
According to FBI sources, the bureau’s newly-minted probe into Clinton’s use and handling of emails while she served as secretary of state, has also been broadened to include investigating new email-related revelations, including:
Abedin forwarded classified and top secret State Department emails to Weiner’s email
Abedin stored emails, containing government secrets, in a special folder shared with Weiner warehousing over 500,000 archived State Department emails.
Weiner had access to these classified and top secret documents without proper security clearance to view the records
Abedin also used a personal yahoo address and her Clintonemail.com address to send/receive/store classified and top secret documents
A private consultant managed Weiner’s site for the last six years, including three years when Clinton was secretary of state, and therefore, had full access to all emails as the domain’s listed registrant and administrator via Whois email contacts.
Because Weiner’s campaign website is managed by the third-party consultant and political email guru, FBI agents are burdened with the task of trying to decipher just how many people had access to Weiner’s server and emails and who were these people. Or if the server was ever compromised by hackers, or other actors.
Abedin told FBI agents in an April interview that she didn’t know how to consistently print documents or emails from her secure Dept. of State system. Instead, she would forward the sensitive emails to her yahoo, Clintonemail.com and her email linked to Weiner.
Abedin said, according to FBI documents, she would then access those email accounts via webmail from an unclassified computer system at the State Dept. and print the documents, many of which were classified and top secret, from the largely unprotected webmail portals.
Clinton did not have a computer in her office on Mahogany Row at the State Dept. so she was not able to read timely intelligence unless it was printed out for her, Abedin said. Abedin also said Clinton could not operate the secure State Dept. fax machine installed in her Chappaqua, NY home without assistance.
Perhaps more alarming, according to the FBI’s 302 Report detailing its interview with Abedin, none of the multiple FBI agents and Justice Department officials who conducted the interview pressed Abedin to further detail the email address linked to Weiner. There was never a follow up, according to the 302 report.
But now, all that has changed, with the FBI’s decision to reopen the Clinton email investigation and the husband and wife seeking immunity deals to testify against Clinton and other associates about the contents of the laptop’s emails

http://truepundit.com/breaking-bombs...-play-perjury/ (http://truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/)

OCA
11-06-2016, 07:56 AM
You crack me up. There's a big difference between you spreading rumors as truth and Hitlery having a freakin' unsecure server in her closet. I'd call THAT evidence. And Hastert isn't running for President which requires a higher degree of scrutiny.

All I remember about him is I heard his name before and he was in Congress. Big deal. He's not anymore so he's no more noteworthy to me than if he lived a few houses down. He's noteworthy to the media only because he was a Republican and they can smear him before the fact. They can't seem to indict their criminal frontrunner for POTUS but they can dive all over WHO? A nobody but a Republican.

Wrong, he was buggerin underage pages while spesker of the house. Testified to numerous times.

OCA
11-06-2016, 07:59 AM
Rumors? Conjecture? A former Speaker of the House is in deep.

Hahahah......"in deep".....lol

Kudos

Kathianne
11-06-2016, 07:59 AM
Wrong, he was buggerin underage pages while spesker of the house. Testified to numerous times.

Actually the crimes were from before he was in Congress. The bribes after.

He deserved all the prison time, but if he were a Democrat it wouldn't be 'news' except by partisans. Just like this.

OCA
11-06-2016, 08:07 AM

He deserved all the prison time, but if he were a Democrat it wouldn't be 'news' except by partisans. Just like this.

I'm pretty sure i remember before and during but honestly hadn't thought about it in many moons till i saw this thread.

revelarts
11-06-2016, 11:27 AM

If you watch the video in post #23 you'll see that it was ongoing through out his careers. And that the FBI and other agencies had surveillance of Hastert DURING his time as speaker of the house and that even Foreign gov't's had knowledge of his pedo activity while in congress.

revelarts
11-06-2016, 12:53 PM
Jeffery Epstein
overview and political connections

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gNk2wg7Xo8

revelarts
11-06-2016, 02:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afvcvzseJJU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afvcvzseJJU)

Bill Clinton Sex Slaves, Pedophile Island and the Lolita Express Exposed (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afvcvzseJJU)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922773/Newly-released-flight-logs-reveal-time-trips-Bill-Clinton-Harvard-law-professor-Alan-Dershowitz-took-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

Abbey Marie
11-06-2016, 03:42 PM
The heart of man is truly wicked.

Gunny
11-07-2016, 08:47 AM

This is where you and the MSM arre your own worst enemy. If any of it was true there wouldn't be one thread on a message board and one lame-ass throwing shit against the wall accusation from some nobody pundit.

Rather, the left would be screaming so loud for blood God would hear it.

Again for the billionth time, an accusation doesn't come close to an actual server that represents concrete evidence in an ACTUAL, by the regulations crime with a data trail from hell.

YOU are wrong. Hillary is a criminal for more than just this, but this is hand in the cookie jar shit. Those pussies afraid to face the Clinton smear machine and charge her are just proving what they, and anyone that votes for her is worth. Nothing.

And why is it defense of your fgly candidate is always some red herring attack against someone on the right instead of an actual defense? Even Clinton can't say she didn't do it; rather, has gone with the "I didn't know" totally unacceptable excuse.

OCA
11-07-2016, 09:15 AM
This is where you and the MSM arre your own worst enemy. If any of it was true there wouldn't be one thread on a message board and one lame-ass throwing shit against the wall accusation from some nobody pundit.

Rather, the left would be screaming so loud for blood God would hear it.

Again for the billionth time, an accusation doesn't come close to an actual server that represents concrete evidence in an ACTUAL, by the regulations crime with a data trail from hell.

YOU are wrong. Hillary is a criminal for more than just this, but this is hand in the cookie jar shit. Those pussies afraid to face the Clinton smear machine and charge her are just proving what they, and anyone that votes for her is worth. Nothing.

And why is it defense of your fgly candidate is always some red herring attack against someone on the right instead of an actual defense? Even Clinton can't say she didn't do it; rather, has gone with the "I didn't know" totally unacceptable excuse.

Show me a conviction and you might have something but in the meantime feast on this:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/04/27/ex-speaker-dennis-hastert-faces-sentencing-chicago/83584440/

Gunny
11-07-2016, 09:34 AM
Show me a conviction and you might have something but in the meantime feast on this:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/04/27/ex-speaker-dennis-hastert-faces-sentencing-chicago/83584440/

Got to get someone with some balls and/or less political bias to charge her before you can get a conviction. You're out of your league here, junior. What do you know about ComSec? Not a damned thing. Either that or you just don't care she's a lying ass criminal so long as your side wins. Some integrity there. She placed classified material on an unsecure medium. Period End of story. EVERYONE knows it. There are people in prison for less simply because they aren't shyster lawyers named Clinton.

You can sell your story elsewhere to some uneducated schmuck you're used to arguing with. Not one person who has/held a clearance on this board is buying the swill. And I'ma grunt. There are communicators on this board that had to have held higher level clearances and access than I did.

gabosaurus
11-07-2016, 01:39 PM
If Trump wins, he will pardon Hastert. Birds of a feather and all...

jimnyc
11-07-2016, 01:49 PM

And I wonder if Obama were to ever pardon Hillary - if YOU were to be involved somehow - as the ONLY person on earth that I can think of that lies nearly as much as Hillary - well that would be you. I think lying is one of the worst possible character traits that someone can possibly have. Hillary is a non-stop liar and scumbag too.

revelarts
11-07-2016, 01:58 PM
I doubt it but seems to me that
Hillary and Bill will pardon their child molester friends... Epstein and crew. And Keep all the island and plane escapades hush hush.

And what's up with Clinton's Campaign Chairman Podesta Email's that talk about 7, 9 and 11 year olds sure to be in a hot tub with some of his guest at a lil party? and selling "beanie babies"?

nothing to see here right?

fj1200
11-07-2016, 02:13 PM
Got to get someone with some balls and/or less political bias to charge her before you can get a conviction. You're out of your league here, junior. What do you know about ComSec? Not a damned thing. Either that or you just don't care she's a lying ass criminal so long as your side wins. Some integrity there. She placed classified material on an unsecure medium. Period End of story. EVERYONE knows it. There are people in prison for less simply because they aren't shyster lawyers named Clinton.

You can sell your story elsewhere to some uneducated schmuck you're used to arguing with. Not one person who has/held a clearance on this board is buying the swill. And I'ma grunt. There are communicators on this board that had to have held higher level clearances and access than I did.

You do know that Hastert can be guilty and have nothing to do with hrc's shenanigans right?

revelarts
11-07-2016, 02:17 PM
...The Clinton campaign and its associates sought out underage children for “entertainment” at a hot tub party and made strange references to “hot dogs” and “Beanie Babies” in emails which may contain code for pedophilia or other illegal activities, according to investigative researchers.Law enforcement sources have asked the public to point out potential code words for “weapons, drugs and people” in the emails released by Wikileaks – and evidence of child sex trafficking would explain why the FBI reopened their investigation into Hillary Clinton despite severe political blowback.
Be warned: while these emails could refer to non-sensical, inside jokes, that’s not the conclusion of many of those who’ve seen these bizarre emails – and there’s hundreds.
An Oct. 2015 email inviting members of the campaign to a rural getaway pointed out that three children ages 11, 9 and almost 7 would be supplied for entertainment.
According to the email (https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49435):
With enormous gratitude to Advance Man Extraordinaire Haber, I am popping up again to share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to the farm in Lovettsville. And I thought I’d share a couple more notes: We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure. And with the forecast showing prospects of some sun, and a cooler temp of lower 60s, I suggest you bring sweaters of whatever attire will enable us to use our outdoor table with a pergola overhead so we dine al fresco (and ideally not al-CHILLo).
The FBI and NYPD have reportedly opened up an investigation into sex crimes linked to Hillary Clinton....

nothing to see here.

OCA
11-07-2016, 03:23 PM
And I wonder if Obama were to ever pardon Hillary - if YOU were to be involved somehow - as the ONLY person on earth that I can think of that lies nearly as much as Hillary - well that would be you. I think lying is one of the worst possible character traits that someone can possibly have. Hillary is a non-stop liar and scumbag too.

Looking back on history and i know we were both pups at the time but do you have a prob with Ford's pardon of Nixon?

jimnyc
11-07-2016, 03:26 PM
Looking back on history and i know we were both pups at the time but do you have a prob with Ford's pardon of Nixon?

Dude, what year was that? I wasn't born until '68!

OCA
11-07-2016, 03:27 PM
You do know that Hastert can be guilty and have nothing to do with hrc's shenanigans right?

Gunsel likes to equate email servers with buggering of little kids........smh

OCA
11-07-2016, 03:29 PM
Dude, what year was that? I wasn't born until '68!

Ummmm 75 i believe, just read up on it then let me know how you feel about it.

Elessar
11-07-2016, 03:41 PM

<snipped for="" brevity="">"violations of US Codes 17, 19 and 21"

She said "I didn't know" because she ignored protocols, which amount to LAWS.

Funny...there is no record of Hillary signing the Required SF-87 regarding Cyber Security, nor having
taken the Required Cyber Security Training.

Isn't that a bit strange in this electronic age of ours?</snipped>

Gunny
11-07-2016, 05:08 PM
<snipped for="" brevity="">"violations of US Codes 17, 19 and 21"

She said "I didn't know" because she ignored protocols, which amount to LAWS.

Funny...there is no record of Hillary signing the Required SF-87 regarding Cyber Security, nor having
taken the Required Cyber Security Training.

Isn't that a bit strange in this electronic age of ours?</snipped>

No way could she be Secretary of State without an SSBI and clearance and access. That includes all requisite forms and classes. The Comm guys on here could tell you more than I probably. I know abouttime is one. At least I think that's what his rate says. I though someone else was one too.

We got threatened with being buried UNDER Leavenworth if we even talked in our sleep. I've see in happen (Walker) and had to sit on a court martial for the same thing. Both are still in prison.

Elessar
11-07-2016, 06:56 PM
No way could she be Secretary of State without an SSBI and clearance and access. That includes all requisite forms and classes. The Comm guys on here could tell you more than I probably. I know abouttime is one. At least I think that's what his rate says. I though someone else was one too.

We got threatened with being buried UNDER Leavenworth if we even talked in our sleep. I've see in happen (Walker) and had to sit on a court martial for the same thing. Both are still in prison.

Aye...I think namvet was as well.

I never reached SSBI (need to know, etc), but I did reach Secret and Top Secret. Me saying
that is not classified, by the way.

Something really stinks that there is no record of her completing the REQUIRED paperwork
and TRAINING. Maybe one, but not both.

We got 'promised' for any infraction, to be at least faced with UCMJ, Courts-Martial, Brig Time, or when I was a
GS-11, loss of job and a Federal Trial.

OCA
11-07-2016, 07:08 PM

I never reached SSBI (need to know, etc), but I did reach Secret and Top Secret. Me saying

Something really stinks that there is no record of her completing the REQUIRED paperwork

We got 'promised' for any infraction, to be at least faced with UCMJ, Courts-Martial, Brig Time, or when I was a

What was top secret? Locations of the crab boats?

jimnyc
11-07-2016, 07:14 PM

Trolling this evening?

Elessar
11-07-2016, 07:18 PM

Sometimes you are quite the insulting idiot. Stick to football insults.
You are out of your Pop Warner League here.

You have no notion of what my position entailed.
@Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30), @Bilgerat (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3372), @abouttime, and @namvet (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=574) do.

OCA
11-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Trolling this evening?

I call it having fun, lighten up Francis!:beery:

Abbey Marie
11-07-2016, 09:00 PM

That doesn't become you, O.

OCA
11-07-2016, 09:02 PM
That doesn't become you, O.

Come on now Abbs, it was hilarious.

Black Diamond
11-08-2016, 01:26 AM
Come on now Abbs, it was hilarious.

Insulting veterans' service, kidding or not, isnt funny.

CSM
11-08-2016, 05:47 AM

Clearly, those who have never held a security clearance have no clue about the gravity of what Clinton and company have done. The callous disregard for proper handling sensitive and classified information means nothing to them. Clinton was and still is more cautious and concerned about information that, if released, would strip her of power and most likely put her in jail than she is safeguarding information that threatens the security of the United States.

Drummond
11-08-2016, 06:12 AM

Isn't there a hint in the wording ?

Call me crazy (.. and I'm sure you will ..) ... but ... doesn't 'top secret' mean JUST THAT ?

Think about it ... go on, try ...

OCA
11-08-2016, 07:05 AM
Insulting veterans' service, kidding or not, isnt funny.

Yes it is.......and i didn't insult, well only if you have rice paper thin skin would you consider it an insult.

Drummond
11-08-2016, 10:02 AM
Insulting veterans' service, kidding or not, isnt funny.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I couldn't agree more - and I'm not even an American.

There are depths below which any civilised, caring, patriotic citizen should never stoop.

gabosaurus
11-08-2016, 12:09 PM
Hastert will never be convicted. I see a better future for him. Perhaps as a judge in Trump's Miss Teen America pageant. :p

Gunny
11-08-2016, 12:10 PM
Aye...I think @namvet (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=574) was as well.

SSBI = Secret Background Investigation. If you had a TS, you went through the SSBI.

All of it for any of us is "need to know". I was a grunt with a TS. I couldn't just walk around carte blanche in the S/G-2 without access to those areas. That's why I usually defer to the Comm guys beyond basic stuff; which, is part of my point.

Clinton violated basic, pre-school rules. It's not like any of it is a mystery. They start cramming ComSec down your throat in boot camp. You can't even get in the Pentagon without a Secret. And this is the Secretary of State? I don't want to hear her excuses. Nor the excuses from the lame-asses that just pretend it's not there and vote for the criminal anyway.

OCA
11-08-2016, 12:25 PM
SSBI = Secret Background Investigation. If you had a TS, you went through the SSBI.

All of it for any of us is "need to know". I was a grunt with a TS. I couldn't just walk around carte blanche in the S/G-2 without access to those areas. That's why I usually defer to the Comm guys beyond basic stuff; which, is part of my point.

Clinton violated basic, pre-school rules. It's not like any of it is a mystery. They start cramming ComSec down your throat in boot camp. You can't even get in the Pentagon without a Secret. And this is the Secretary of State? I don't want to hear her excuses. Nor the excuses from the lame-asses that just pretend it's not there and vote for the criminal anyway.

Gunsel my hat is off to you, you have successfully hijacked this thread and deflected it away from the Repub Hastert who factually shagged underage kids while speaker and private citizen.

Kudos

Kathianne
11-08-2016, 12:31 PM
As far as reported, the sex abuse he committed was while teaching, prior to entering politics. His crimes though included breaking banking laws, in order to quiet his victim:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/71a268b94c6b4cffbe8532ebeef6ec51/timeline-events-dennis-hasterts-life-and-career

OCA
11-08-2016, 12:41 PM
As far as reported, the sex abuse he committed was while teaching, prior to entering politics. His crimes though included breaking banking laws, in order to quiet his victim:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/71a268b94c6b4cffbe8532ebeef6ec51/timeline-events-dennis-hasterts-life-and-career

That may be all they actually convicted him of but i'm pretty sure he was accused and investigated of similar while speaker. Not sure if resolved or ongoing.

Kathianne
11-08-2016, 12:48 PM
That may be all they actually convicted him of but i'm pretty sure he was accused and investigated of similar while speaker. Not sure if resolved or ongoing.

Link?

Gunny
11-08-2016, 12:54 PM
Gunsel my hat is off to you, you have successfully hijacked this thread and deflected it away from the Repub Hastert who factually shagged underage kids while speaker and private citizen.

Kudos

Don't be jealous. You're still king of the hijackers. I refer you to my initial response to the OP as it is as relevant now as it was then. You overlook the blatant crimes of your candidate and use a no-ball, second-rate Congressman as your red herring. Pretty bad form if you ask me. If he's found guilty in a court of law, take him out back and shoot him. Just don't sit here whitewashing that hagus you're voting. The complete "who gives a fuck about Hastert?" lamp is lit.

OCA
11-08-2016, 01:18 PM
Don't be jealous. You're still king of the hijackers. I refer you to my initial response to the OP as it is as relevant now as it was then. You overlook the blatant crimes of your candidate and use a no-ball, second-rate Congressman as your red herring. Pretty bad form if you ask me. If he's found guilty in a court of law, take him out back and shoot him. Just don't sit here whitewashing that hagus you're voting. The complete "who gives a fuck about Hastert?" lamp is lit.

I'll take emails over pedo anyday. Personally i don't give a fuck because.......of who was nominated opposite her.

Gunny
11-08-2016, 01:26 PM
I'll take emails over pedo anyday. Personally i don't give a fuck because.......of who was nominated opposite her.

NEITHER is acceptable. We either have law or we don't. Nothing says a word about laws that suit only the left. Clinton's crimes are documented by multiple sources WORLD-WIDE. Hastert's crimes are allegations. BIG difference You could nominate Sheldon to run against the AntiChrist bitch and I'd vote for Sheldon.

OCA
11-08-2016, 02:10 PM
NEITHER is acceptable. We either have law or we don't. Nothing says a word about laws that suit only the left. Clinton's crimes are documented by multiple sources WORLD-WIDE. Hastert's crimes are allegations. BIG difference You could nominate Sheldon to run against the AntiChrist bitch and I'd vote for Sheldon.

Ummmmm he served time......oooops.

OCA
11-08-2016, 02:16 PM
Link?

My bad, it was Mark Foley, another Repub and pages whom Hastert covered for which eventually led to his removal.

Elessar
11-08-2016, 03:47 PM
Sometimes you are quite the insulting idiot. Stick to football insults.
You are out of your Pop Warner League here.

You have no notion of what my position entailed.
@Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30), @Bilgerat (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3372), @abouttime, and @namvet (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=574) do.

I forgot CSM....My Boo-Boo!

Elessar
11-08-2016, 03:51 PM

Typo on my part. I did have the SSBI/NATO to gain Top Secret.
I just do not recall the acronym for the next level up!:laugh:

CSM
11-08-2016, 05:18 PM
I forgot CSM....My Boo-Boo!

not to worry...

You are correct in that those who never held a clearance have no clue....

Gunny
11-08-2016, 06:15 PM
Ummmmm he served time......oooops.Then he served his time. When's Hillary start hers?

Kathianne
11-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Then he served his time. When's Hillary start hers?
Not to mention that Denny, like Bill, isn't running for President.

revelarts
11-08-2016, 07:50 PM

I'm pretty sure i remember before and during but honestly hadn't thought about it in many moons till i saw this thread.

If you watch the video in post #23 you'll see that it was ongoing through out his careers. And that the FBI and other agencies had surveillance of Hastert DURING his time as speaker of the house and that even Foreign gov't's had knowledge of his pedo activity while in congress.

Link?

Again see post #23 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?54723-More-on-Former-Speaker-Dennis-Hastert-pedo-crimes&p=840197#post840197)
not sure why it's been ignored. sorry it take several minutes to watch.
Sibel Edmonds is Former FBI translator and the head of a whistle blower organization. See has spoken to FBI people that confirm he was peso DURING his days as speaker. And Wayne Madeson is a reporter wholes spoken with other FBI agents that also confirm they spied on Hastert and others. and Confirm that he was committing the pedophilia in his home and in foreign countries WHILE he was speaker of the house.