PDA

View Full Version : BLM's Taking a Worse Beating this Week than Trump

Gunny
04-09-2016, 03:20 PM
First Bill Clinton, now Ray Lewis goes off. And I hate Ray Lewis who played for the despicable, despised, hated, unworthy and other wise just generally suck Baltimore Cravens. But I think they're going to take away his bro card on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuXDYme5QLA

jimnyc
04-09-2016, 04:39 PM
I never much cared for him either, but sure as hell respected him as a player when the Steelers played them!

Ray is speaking the truth here, and asking tough questions, and making sense. I watched this earlier today on WSHH where it was also posted today, and it wasn't received very well, shockingly.

Gunny
04-09-2016, 04:47 PM
I never much cared for him either, but sure as hell respected him as a player when the Steelers played them!

Ray is speaking the truth here, and asking tough questions, and making sense. I watched this earlier today on WSHH where it was also posted today, and it wasn't received very well, shockingly.

Guy's got balls. Got to give him that. I STILL hate him. :laugh: What kind of Steelers fan are you any-damned-way?

I just find it funny that when you got Billybob Clinton and Ray Lewis going off on your ass, you're doing something wrong and might want to check your hole card. :laugh:

Voted4Reagan
04-09-2016, 04:52 PM
160 murders in Chicago.... 20 more since he made that video

Total shot and wounded wounded - 752

Total shot - 892

http://heyjackass.com/category/2016-stats/

Gunny
04-09-2016, 05:04 PM

Just for some background noise for you: I was stuck on a 6 month deployment, including a 30 day RIMPAC and 3 10 day workups with a Captain who was from Baltimore, the year tey won the SB. I never heard the end of that shit. I thought about jumping over the starboard side until I figured throwing him off the fantail would work. I had to listen to this MF-er day in and day out.

And you people wonder why I'm insane. :laugh: