PDA

View Full Version : Going blonde! LOL

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 07:22 PM
I had shaved my own head last month and it's grown back about an inch or so since then. I bought some crap at CVS tonight and am gonna try to do the blondish thing.

Maybe I've been reading one too many stories about David Beckham this week! :)

Kathianne
07-18-2007, 07:40 PM
I had shaved my own head last month and it's grown back about an inch or so since then. I bought some crap at CVS tonight and am gonna try to do the blondish thing.

OMG! My older son did same about 4 years ago. Turned out a hideous orange. Good luck!

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 07:41 PM
OMG! My older son did same about 4 years ago. Turned out a hideous orange. Good luck!

Well, I figure if it goes wrong I can just shave my head again!

shattered
07-18-2007, 07:45 PM
It's going to turn out orangish - your hair is too dark to begin with. For your own sake, find a beauty supply store, and buy an actual bleach *packet*, and a bottle of 30vol. developer.., since you may have to do it multiple times. Do NOT buy one of those hideous box kits from Walgreens, Target, Walmart, or any other store that also sells clothes, laundry detergent, and dog food all in the same place. :D

The darker your hair, the more likely you are to pull red and orange.

jackass
07-18-2007, 07:46 PM

Its official!!! You wanna use my avatar you f'ing fudge packer!

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 07:48 PM
It's going to turn out orangish - your hair is too dark to begin with. For your own sake, find a beauty supply store, and buy an actual bleach *packet*, and a bottle of 30vol. developer.., since you may have to do it multiple times. Do NOT buy one of those hideous box kits from Walgreens, Target, Walmart, or any other store that also sells clothes, laundry detergent, and dog food all in the same place. :D

The darker your hair, the more likely you are to pull red and orange.

Yikeys! Now you have me nervous!

Here's what I got:

Clairol - Born Blonde - For dark blonde to black hair "Maximum blonding for even the darkest hair"

The wifey picked it out. Are you saying that witch set me up to look like a pumpkin?

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 07:49 PM

LOL

I'm having trouble finding the ladies, everyone knows I'm a dirtbag. I figured I'd go blonde and wear long sleeves and start over again!

shattered

Here's what I got:

Clairol - Born Blonde - For dark blonde to black hair "Maximum blonding for even the darkest hair"

The wifey picked it out. Are you saying that witch set me up to look like a pumpkin?

That depends - does everything come in a single box? There's professional Born Blonde products, and there's retail... Two totally different things.

jackass

Here's what I got:

Would you actually believe otherwise?!?!? Hahaha

How is your lovely wife doing Jimbo?? You get me any nudes yet? :laugh2:

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 07:51 PM
That depends - does everything come in a single box? There's professional Born Blonde products, and there's retail... Two totally different things.

Yes, one box, $11.99 :)

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 07:51 PM
Would you actually believe otherwise?!?!? Hahaha

How is your lovely wife doing Jimbo?? You get me any nudes yet? :laugh2:

Dude, I haven't even seen her naked in about 5 years!

jackass
07-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Dude, I haven't even seen her naked in about 5 years!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

jimnyc
07-18-2007, 07:55 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

It's not a laughing matter, have some sympathy for a brother in distress!

jackass
07-18-2007, 07:57 PM
It's not a laughing matter, have some sympathy for a brother in distress!

Come on man...just slip her a pill...she will go out like a light!! Just dont forget the condom....I did...and have 2 kids now. :laugh2:

Mr. P
07-18-2007, 08:03 PM
Blonde's er DUMB! Why would you choose DUMB? :slap:

nevadamedic
07-18-2007, 08:51 PM

When I was in high school my girlfriend and I tried to bleach mine with clorox and lemon juice, it came out like this orance rust color and my head burned like hell. I think she knew what it would do all along, that bitch. :laugh2:

glockmail
07-18-2007, 08:57 PM

My nephew was on a school trip and bleached his hair. The teacher called his mom and told her: "your son ----- has dyed ----- his hair".

No fucking exageration. My sis nearly had a stroke.

nevadamedic
07-18-2007, 10:15 PM
My nephew was on a school trip and bleached his hair. The teacher called his mom and told her: "your son ----- has dyed ----- his hair".

No fucking exageration. My sis nearly had a stroke.

I would have hated to be your nephew when he got home :laugh2:

remie
07-19-2007, 09:09 AM

You gotta post us a pic

jimnyc
07-19-2007, 03:01 PM
"I'm hideous, look away, look away!" Kramer from Seinfeld

Rather than take solid advice, I took a chance and went for it. After the first 30 minutes as recommended my hair turned a reddish color. I washed and shampooed and went for another dose. After the 2nd go round I looked like a fucking pumpkin! I then proceeded to shave my head and leave about a 1/16th of an inch! I could still see an orangeish tint so I went for another 30 minutes...

"If you see me outside mowing my lawn, shoot me, kill me" or something to that effect - Sam Kinison

Now I'll be wearing my hat for awhile and probably shaving my head every other day until I'm semi normal again!

:(

jackass
07-19-2007, 03:07 PM
Come one f'er!!!

POST A PIC!!

jimnyc
07-19-2007, 03:08 PM
Come one f'er!!!

POST A PIC!!

Oh, you know me, I will, I have no shame! LOL

My camera is dead, gonna go out in a few and get some AA's. Gotta figure out a disguise first!

jackass
07-19-2007, 03:09 PM
Oh, you know me, I will, I have no shame! LOL

My camera is dead, gonna go out in a few and get some AA's. Gotta figure out a disguise first!

A disguise?? Hahaha

Just tell them youre for Halloween.

jimnyc
07-19-2007, 03:11 PM
A disguise?? Hahaha

Just tell them youre for Halloween.

Dude, you'd have to be rather fucked in the head to look like this, even on Halloween!

jackass
07-19-2007, 03:15 PM
Dude, you'd have to be rather fucked in the head to look like this, even on Halloween!

Hahahaha...hurry up and get those AA's!!

jimnyc
07-19-2007, 03:33 PM
Hahahaha...hurry up and get those AA's!!

Was able to get in one horrendous pic before she died on me!

http://www.imagehostingsite.com/images/qmfdkxxixny2mjmwoymz.jpg

Hagbard Celine
07-19-2007, 03:33 PM

http://rowlandsoffice.typepad.com/weblog/images/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Hagbard Celine
07-19-2007, 03:34 PM
Was able to get in one horrendous pic before she died on me!

http://www.imagehostingsite.com/images/qmfdkxxixny2mjmwoymz.jpg

OMG! It's Eminem! :laugh:

jimnyc
07-19-2007, 03:35 PM
OMG! It's Eminem! :laugh:

I've never felt so embarrassed and sad in my entire life! :laugh2:

jackass
07-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Ahahahahahahah!!!

http://image.debatepolicy.com/is.php?i=320&img=You_Are_A_Fag.j.jpg

shattered
07-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Is this where I refrain from saying I told you so!!!

:D

CockySOB
07-20-2007, 09:11 AM
Looks like you were thinking of dropping the Steelers and becoming a Browns fan.....

jimnyc
07-20-2007, 09:13 AM
Is this where I refrain from saying I told you so!!!

:D

Yep, Shattered gave me solid advice via PM and I went ahead and did it with the cheap stuff anyway. She's now earned the right to publicly call me a stupid ass! :)

jimnyc
07-20-2007, 09:14 AM
Looks like you were thinking of dropping the Steelers and becoming a Browns fan.....

Steelers fan for life!

And I wouldn't become a fan of those dirtbags if my life depended on it!

shattered
07-20-2007, 09:20 AM
Yep, Shattered gave me solid advice via PM and I went ahead and did it with the cheap stuff anyway. She's now earned the right to publicly call me a stupid ass! :)

I ain't that mean.. I'll settle for the occasional pumpkinhead. ;)

jimnyc
07-20-2007, 09:23 AM

That's it? I can deal with that!

shattered
07-20-2007, 09:28 AM
That's it? I can deal with that!

That's it. I'm sure you've learned your lesson. Sometimes it pays to listen to girls, even if they ARE evil. :D

dan
07-20-2007, 09:30 AM

I'd say he looks more like a 49ers fan now!

(hope Jim doesn't remember I was a niners fan back in the day!

jimnyc
07-20-2007, 09:35 AM
I'd say he looks more like a 49ers fan now!

(hope Jim doesn't remember I was a niners fan back in the day!

Oh, I remember! But you were young and naive, and eventually saw the light! :)

jimnyc
07-20-2007, 09:35 AM
That's it. I'm sure you've learned your lesson. Sometimes it pays to listen to girls, even if they ARE evil. :D

I generally only listen to girls who show me their boobies! :)

shattered
07-20-2007, 09:36 AM
I generally only listen to girls who show me their boobies! :)

Well, look where THAT got you. :smoke:

jimnyc
07-20-2007, 09:37 AM
Well, look where THAT got you. :smoke:

Did you say something? :laugh2:

shattered
07-20-2007, 09:38 AM
Did you say something? :laugh2:

**points to your head, snickers, shrugs, and walks off**

Said1
07-20-2007, 09:38 AM
"I'm hideous, look away, look away!" Kramer from Seinfeld

Rather than take solid advice, I took a chance and went for it. After the first 30 minutes as recommended my hair turned a reddish color. I washed and shampooed and went for another dose. After the 2nd go round I looked like a fucking pumpkin! I then proceeded to shave my head and leave about a 1/16th of an inch! I could still see an orangeish tint so I went for another 30 minutes...

"If you see me outside mowing my lawn, shoot me, kill me" or something to that effect - Sam Kinison

Now I'll be wearing my hat for awhile and probably shaving my head every other day until I'm semi normal again!

:(

You could always re-try, with a darker color. Or suffer through the shame.

shattered
07-20-2007, 09:39 AM

He bleached.. He'd have to muck around with a protein filler first, or risk picking up just the base color, which in a box it is impossible to determine without first sticking it on your head...

jimnyc
07-20-2007, 09:43 AM
**points to your head, snickers, shrugs, and walks off**

Boobies or not, I just laughed my ass off when I read this! :)

jimnyc
07-20-2007, 09:45 AM

I'm afraid shame is all I have left. I thought briefly of going to a salon to have it fixed, but there's barely anything left to fix other than an orange glow vibrating off of my noggin!

shattered
07-20-2007, 09:46 AM
Boobies or not, I just laughed my ass off when I read this! :)

Then where's my friggen rep?

jimnyc
07-20-2007, 09:52 AM
I hate cartoon boobies. They serve no purpose other than to tease me. I have enough issues in life. Is some real boobies for my viewing pleasure too much to ask for? I feel deprived.

And now it only gets worse. Like any sane woman will show me their boobies after getting a load of my fucking melon of a head!

shattered
07-20-2007, 09:54 AM
I hate cartoon boobies. They serve no purpose other than to tease me. I have enough issues in life. Is some real boobies for my viewing pleasure too much to ask for? I feel deprived.

And now it only gets worse. Like any sane woman will show me their boobies after getting a load of my fucking melon of a head!

Pumpkin, dear.

jimnyc
07-20-2007, 10:01 AM
Pumpkin, dear.

I'm embarrassed to admit I added some more this morning! I'm not giving it up without a fight. Less of a pumpkin now and more of a bronze/gold color.

You can call me "The Golden Child"

That little dude was cute at least. :(

jackass
07-20-2007, 07:01 PM

I am though

DUMBASS!! :laugh2:

shattered
07-20-2007, 10:11 PM
I am though

DUMBASS!! :laugh2:

Yeah, but if he decks you, you're not as likely to go flying into next week. :D

glockmail
07-21-2007, 08:07 AM

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/yay2.gif :laugh2: