PDA

View Full Version : It was only a matter of time......

DLT
04-12-2016, 11:55 AM
before this happened. As we knew and expected it would happen. I hope the moronic lefties are happy now. And they no doubt are tickled 'pink'.

California Man Dressed as Woman Busted for Videoing in Ladies Bathroom

A Palmdale, California, man wearing women’s clothing was arrested in a Lancaster Macy’s store after he was seen in a women’s bathroom. The man was allegedly videotaping women in the bathroom.

Jason Pomare, 33, was arrested over the weekend after mall security officers learned he had been hanging out in a Macy’s department store women’s bathroom. The security guards contacted a Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD) deputy who found the cross-dressing man in a mall storage area, NBC Los Angeles reported.

When Pomare was contacted, he was wearing a wig and women’s clothing, including a bra, a statement from the LASD revealed. “The deputy noticed he was wearing a wig and appeared to have breasts,” LASD Sergeant Brian Hudson told the Los Angeles news outlet.

While searching the suspect, the deputy discovered a video camera in his purse. The camera allegedly contained hours of women using the bathroom inside the store.

Witnesses told police that Pomare would conceal the camera in bathroom stalls. The woman who contacted store security noticed the “recording light” on the camera. It appears Pomare was in the bathroom for around two hours, Hudson told the reporter.

On Tuesday, Pomare was formally charged with six counts of unlawful use of a concealed camera for purposes of sexual gratification. The charges are misdemeanors under California law. If convicted, Pomare could face up to 6 months in the county jail and a fine of up to $1,000 on each count. His criminal record was not released, but if he has a prior conviction on this charge, the penalties would double.

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/04/Pomare-Mugshot-640x480.png

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/04/01/california-man-dressed-woman-busted-videoing-womens-bathroom/

Abbey Marie
04-12-2016, 12:20 PM
So we women can no longer feel any safety in a bathroom, while on campuses people are demanding "safe places" where horrors like the mere word Trump makes them feel threatened. Liberals are tearing the fabric of this country apart

glockmail
04-12-2016, 12:54 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8721&stc=1

Gunny
04-12-2016, 03:46 PM
So we women can no longer feel any safety in a bathroom, while on campuses people are demanding "safe places" where horrors like the mere word Trump makes them feel threatened. Liberals are tearing the fabric of this country apart

Kinda goes both ways, dontcha think? Remember the female that sued for rights to NFL players' locker rooms? If you ain't my GF, I don't want you where I shower and change clothes.

Maybe some common sense ought to prevail? I don't want to be in the girl's bathroom and I don't want girls in mine. When was it we just quit understanding the simplicity of anatomy? While I am well aware it's a cultural thig, it's STILL a cultural thing.

Oh, and this guy's a weird-a$$ sicko. Watching women go to the bathroom? Ick.

DLT
04-12-2016, 04:47 PM

Yep. And they have been doing so for decades now. It's just that, since the appearance of Barry Hussein Obama, their destruction of this nation has been on steroids.

My question has been and still is....

why do we keep letting them? We outnumber them, not vice versa.

Gunny
04-12-2016, 04:58 PM
Yep. And they have been doing so for decades now. It's just that, since the appearance of Barry Hussein Obama, their destruction of this nation has been on steroids.

My question has been and still is....

why do we keep letting them? We outnumber them, not vice versa.

Where would you like to start? The RNC doesn't control it's own party? Or we have a fraud as a candidate? Or the selfishness of people who won't do the right thing, hold their noses and vote just to get the Dems out? It is not a singular problem. It's going to take more than one answer to fix it. What I won't do is let the ship sink on my account just because I don't like the Captain when the other choice is ... well .. sinking.