PDA

View Full Version : Leading US Imam and Professor: Muslims Can Take Property of “Filthy” Christians and

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2016, 06:52 AM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/leading-us-imam-and-professor-muslims-can-take-property-of-filthy-christians-and-jews-video/

Leading US Imam and Professor: Muslims Can Take Property of “Filthy” Christians and Jews (Video)

Imam Yasir Hadhi is a college professor in Tennessee.
Hadhi says Christians are “shirk” and “evil” and Muslims can take their property.
yasir-qadhi

This prominent Muslim tells his supporters are “filthy” and “impure.”
Cofda reported:

Yasir Qadhi (aka Abu Ammaar Yasir Kazi) is an American imam and college professor who is described by a 2011 New York Times Magazine essay as “one of the most influential conservative clerics in American Islam.”

In his sermon/lecture in the YouTube audio below, Qadhi begins by calling Christians “shirk” for being “polythesists” who believe in the Triune God (three persons in one God), instead of Islam’s “monotheist” god Allah.

Then Qadhi really steps up his verbal abuse. He says, since “there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah wuzza wuzza,” Christians are “by necessity and by definition … the most evil of all evils.” Like all “unbelievers” and “polytheists,” Christians are “filthy.” They are “najusa” (feces, urine) — “a filthy impure dirty substance.”

Qadhi declares that the prophet Mohammad — and by extension all Muslims — “has been commanded to do jihad.”

What is jihad?

Jihad “is a means to establish monotheism on the land.” The prophet had said, “I have been commanded to fight the people until they” convert to Islam. But “if they don’t [convert to Islam,] their life and property are halal [free for the taking] for the Muslims.”

^^^^ This maggot teaches that his fellow muslims are to engage in serious crimes against Christians and nothing is done to him!
He is teaching to rape, beat and even murder Christians, steal their property etc..
I told you people 4 years ago(in I Take My Stand thread) this was coming here but was rebuffed by naysayers as if I was some deranged idiot.
If you think this is not being taught in most of the cult mosques here in this nation you are wrong.
This cultbastard is teaching the Koran-- not the version that they use to deceive us with but the true version .
Not the lying version our government, Academia , dem party and media feed us.. -Tyr

darin
04-14-2016, 07:10 AM
what makes him prominent? Who the hell cares what he thinks or says?

Drummond
04-14-2016, 09:34 AM

Is the right reaction to this one of 'Let' ignore him, because we don't see him as anyone to be bothered about' ... while, meanwhile, he's busily drilling his views into others ??

Just being dismissive of Muslims like this, I suggest, is not the way forward. The more that's tolerated, the more that everyone will EXPECT to think SHOULD be tolerated .. and all the while, the likes of this Imam continue to peddle their poison to receptive minds.

I see no reason to think that Muslim Imams should be immune to action taken against them, in response to actions THEY take (in this case, hostile propagandising ... and will that be ALL that's involved ??). An enemy IS an enemy, to be treated as such.

fj1200
04-14-2016, 11:02 AM
The only power that they have is the power that you give.

NightTrain
04-14-2016, 11:05 AM

The mindless idiots that carry out his instructions and kill American civilians.

He is a respected leader in that community and he has an audience. Extremely dangerous.

NightTrain
04-14-2016, 11:07 AM
The only power that they have is the power that you give.

No, their power derives from the animals that listen and then act on his message of terror right here in America.

fj1200
04-14-2016, 11:21 AM
No, their power derives from the animals that listen and then act on his message of terror right here in America.

I was referring more to the obsession of all things Islam but... is this the same Qadhi?

Are Mosques Conduits For Extremism? How Muslim Leaders Are Fighting Terrorism (http://www.ibtimes.com/are-mosques-conduits-extremism-how-muslim-leaders-are-fighting-terrorism-2210772)

Yasir Qadhi, one of America’s most popular Muslim theologians, has traveled the world to wage war on extremist violence. His speeches on why terrorism is antithetical to Islamic values have gone viral online, he says he's able to talk down fiery youth and help redirect their anger, and he also makes an effort to address jihad -- or the "J" word (http://thejword.org/) as it's been called -- to clarify misconceptions Muslims might have. His anti-hate message has become so widespread that earlier this year the Islamic State group called directly (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/03/01/isis-apparently-calling-for-murder-of-american-professor/) for Qadhi’s assassination.

Kathianne
04-14-2016, 01:32 PM
I was referring more to the obsession of all things Islam but... is this the same Qadhi?

Are Mosques Conduits For Extremism? How Muslim Leaders Are Fighting Terrorism (http://www.ibtimes.com/are-mosques-conduits-extremism-how-muslim-leaders-are-fighting-terrorism-2210772)

The same. It seems the site that Gateway Pundit used as source: https://cofda.wordpress.com/2013/11/09/u-s-imam-muslims-can-take-the-property-of-christians-and-jews/

may have been 'had.' However, with the update, it makes matters worse.

The professor answered the site: http://muslimmatters.org/2013/07/03/clarification-and-notice/

disowning what was attributed to him.

Now I'll say having read what HE wrote, I guess he qualifies as 'moderate' but there's some things of concern to me, if Islam was practiced by a larger segment of US population.

fj1200
04-14-2016, 04:43 PM
The same. It seems the site that Gateway Pundit used as source: https://cofda.wordpress.com/2013/11/09/u-s-imam-muslims-can-take-the-property-of-christians-and-jews/

may have been 'had.' However, with the update, it makes matters worse.

The professor answered the site: http://muslimmatters.org/2013/07/03/clarification-and-notice/

disowning what was attributed to him.

Now I'll say having read what HE wrote, I guess he qualifies as 'moderate' but there's some things of concern to me, if Islam was practiced by a larger segment of US population.

Well that never makes it into the follow up. Nevertheless I'm sure we'll see more threads granting them more power than they should rightly have. As you point out there are things to be worried about but it seems so many can't make rational points without resorting to the irrational.

Kathianne
04-14-2016, 04:50 PM
Well that never makes it into the follow up. Nevertheless I'm sure we'll see more threads granting them more power than they should rightly have. As you point out there are things to be worried about but it seems so many can't make rational points without resorting to the irrational.

I link a lot, but nearly always read before I link, lol! I usually read the links that others post, just seems to be logical if I'm going to comment on them.

In this case, it seems that the gateway post may have been read, but not the source that generated the post.

jimnyc
04-14-2016, 04:51 PM
so many can't make rational points without resorting to the irrational.

Problem is, and the fact is, Islam is littered with terrorists and radicals. The irrational is what is perpetrated by muslims on a daily basis, in every islamic lead nation, over and over. It literally never ends. There are almost daily attacks throughout the world. We have a leader who won't even say radical islam. The media and others are too politically correct to stay completely on top of things. It may 'seem' irrational to some, seeing so many posts on the subject, or to call a spade a spade - but one couldn't really do so if these things aren't happening daily, in order for one to report on.

fj1200
04-14-2016, 04:58 PM
I link a lot, but nearly always read before I link, lol! I usually read the links that others post, just seems to be logical if I'm going to comment on them.

In this case, it seems that the gateway post may have been read, but not the source that generated the post.

I always like to know what I'm posting. ;)

Problem is, and the fact is, Islam is littered with terrorists and radicals. The irrational is what is perpetrated by muslims on a daily basis, in every islamic lead nation, over and over. It literally never ends. There are almost daily attacks throughout the world. We have a leader who won't even say radical islam. The media and others are too politically correct to stay completely on top of things. It may 'seem' irrational to some, seeing so many posts on the subject, or to call a spade a spade - but one couldn't really do so if these things aren't happening daily, in order for one to report on.

Nobody is disputing that. Only disputing seemingly clear examples of anti-Muslim propaganda; it makes those doing so look fearful and uneducated.

Kathianne
04-14-2016, 05:06 PM

Nobody is disputing that. Only disputing seemingly clear examples of anti-Muslim propaganda; it makes those doing so look fearful and uneducated.

Not so much to me. What it does is make me think that it's not as serious as it should be. Nearly everyone knows or at least thinks there are Muslims that do not want to participate in terrorism. When false accusations are made, it tends to lead some to think the threats aren't real or at least not as much of a problem as perhaps they are.

As I said, after reading what the professor actually WROTE in his 'clarification,' I'd be concerned if living in countries or areas where a quarter of the population is Muslim.

I'm not looking for a link now, I've posted several of them over the years, but polls of Muslims show that even in countries where terrorism isn't rampant, even in countries where they are a small percentage of the population, where the Muslims consider themselves 'moderates' polling shows support or at least understanding for why terrorists act as they do. That is a problem.

jimnyc
04-14-2016, 05:11 PM

I know for a FACT that the person typing in this thread is not fearful and surely not uneducated. But let's not go there, as I know you still quote him at times, or indirectly reply to him, even though we both know he has you on ignore. And no, it's not against the rules. I'm simply pointing it out for clarity's sake, so anyone confused knows what we are referring to.

Is there propaganda out there, and sometimes posted on here? Absolutely, shit happens. But the majority of the times, and even more, the shit about what happens within Islam is spot on. I don't take issue with folks trying to keep others aware. I think the majority of islam is not much more than a spreading form of cancer.

sundaydriver
04-14-2016, 05:21 PM

When anyone is so fearful of something they wants others to be just as fearful to give themselves comfort.

fj1200
04-15-2016, 08:02 AM
Not so much to me. What it does is make me think that it's not as serious as it should be. Nearly everyone knows or at least thinks there are Muslims that do not want to participate in terrorism. When false accusations are made, it tends to lead some to think the threats aren't real or at least not as much of a problem as perhaps they are.

As I said, after reading what the professor actually WROTE in his 'clarification,' I'd be concerned if living in countries or areas where a quarter of the population is Muslim.

I'm not looking for a link now, I've posted several of them over the years, but polls of Muslims show that even in countries where terrorism isn't rampant, even in countries where they are a small percentage of the population, where the Muslims consider themselves 'moderates' polling shows support or at least understanding for why terrorists act as they do. That is a problem.

No question.

I know for a FACT that the person typing in this thread is not fearful and surely not uneducated. But let's not go there, as I know you still quote him at times, or indirectly reply to him, even though we both know he has you on ignore. And no, it's not against the rules. I'm simply pointing it out for clarity's sake, so anyone confused knows what we are referring to.

Is there propaganda out there, and sometimes posted on here? Absolutely, shit happens. But the majority of the times, and even more, the shit about what happens within Islam is spot on. I don't take issue with folks trying to keep others aware. I think the majority of islam is not much more than a spreading form of cancer.

So you say but actions tell me otherwise. Again, you're arguing what no one is disputing but arguments are weakened with outright fabrications as this seems to be. I don't need to lie to myself.

jimnyc
04-15-2016, 08:40 AM
So you say but actions tell me otherwise. Again, you're arguing what no one is disputing but arguments are weakened with outright fabrications as this seems to be. I don't need to lie to myself.

And who is lying to themselves? A mistake in believing a propaganda piece to be entirely true - doesn't mean one purposely posted a lie. I don't think I've ever once seen him do so.

But why are we even going over this? Yes, I know I've contributed to it - but why are we so concerned with what someone believes/posts, to the point we must call that person a liar, when said person has us on ignore? Seems like that's all that's left in this discussion, which is judging/discussing that person on ignore. No point, not for me anyway.

But Islam? A propaganda piece or not, there are WAY WAY too many radical imams out there, and others like them, taking their holy book and it's written words, and trying to radicalize others. This in turn leads to violence and hatred towards Americans and other "infidels".

Kathianne
04-15-2016, 08:46 AM
And who is lying to themselves? A mistake in believing a propaganda piece to be entirely true - doesn't mean one purposely posted a lie. I don't think I've ever once seen him do so.

But why are we even going over this? Yes, I know I've contributed to it - but why are we so concerned with what someone believes/posts, to the point we must call that person a liar, when said person has us on ignore? Seems like that's all that's left in this discussion, which is judging/discussing that person on ignore. No point, not for me anyway.

But Islam? A propaganda piece or not, there are WAY WAY too many radical imams out there, and others like them, taking their holy book and it's written words, and trying to radicalize others. This in turn leads to violence and hatred towards Americans and other "infidels".

I never thought or said that any poster was lying. Lots of times any of us have posted things that are later found wrong or (horrors) thought true and actually satire. It happens.

I don't think though that exposing something for what it is, in this case false propaganda, is any reflection on the poster. My observation that it helps to avoid this type of problem by looking at the links is just that-an observation that I learned the hard way by the same.

tailfins
04-15-2016, 08:53 AM

That "Imam" is actually walking on thin ice. If some of his students actually commit theft, you're mighty close to him being an accomplice.

fj1200
04-15-2016, 08:59 AM

Certainly the person who saw fit to cut 15 hours of tape into two minutes of YouTube and perhaps those who rush to republish the same. But at least you agree that it's propaganda.

FWIW I didn't call anyone here a liar. I just said I don't need to lie to myself. And why are we going over this? I honestly don't know why you keep trying to argue what nobody is arguing. :dunno:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-15-2016, 09:21 AM
When anyone is so fearful of something they wants others to be just as fearful to give themselves comfort.

Hoss, I am not fearful of muzzy bastards, THEY ARE CRAVEN COWARDS.
Not a damn one of them would face me man to man in a fair fight (no weapons)and win.
And I am even a far greater/capable force with weapons--been shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooting since age 6 and I have made it a lifetime hobby.
Yes , I fear for my family's future (that is all) but not a damn second for my own!
Even in a family of great fighters, I am known to be absolutely fearless and to have never backed down from a fight despite the
superior numbers I've faced on several occasions..
Believe what you want, I do not lie nor do I deliberately post links that are in error.
My massive number of threads started and posts made, will have errors as we are all only human but none of those errors occurring are deliberate or posted to deceive others.
The link given Gateway , WAS NOT DOUBLED CHECK AS IT WAS A POST MADE MERE MOMENTS BEFORE I LEFT MY HOUSE.
I DARE ANY sob alive to call me a liar to my face--for they'll no ever dare do that twice. A fact, as my past history, has proven here in the real world many,many times over.. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-15-2016, 09:27 AM

^^^^ Which is exactly what happened.
I posted in a rush because I was late heading out to pick up a friend , his car had broke down and he needed a ride home.
Typical , that those that look for any little excuse to attack me make this into a personal attack and try to tarnish my character/honesty.
While they hide from the massive truth in this long and well documented thread like the cowards that they are!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?37131-Most-recent-muslim-terrorist-attacks

They too can kiss my ass..-Tyr

tailfins
04-15-2016, 09:37 AM

What he is fearful of is his own inadequacy. The thinking of poor white trash is that if they can point to how awful someone else is, no one will be looking at them.

Kathianne
04-15-2016, 09:40 AM
^^^^ Which is exactly what happened.
I posted in a rush because I was late heading out to pick up a friend , his car had broke down and he needed a ride home.
Typical , that those that look for any little excuse to attack me make this into a personal attack and try to tarnish my character/honesty.
While they hide from the massive truth in this long and well documented thread like the cowards that hey are!

They too can kiss my ass..-Tyr

Understood. It's happened to all of us at one time or another. To me it serves as a lesson that no matter the source, sometimes they just get it wrong.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-15-2016, 10:29 AM
What he is fearful of is his own inadequacy. The thinking of poor white trash is that if they can point to how awful someone else is, no one will be looking at them.

If I never had a nickel my integrity would make me far wealthier than you'll ever be moron!
Additionally, what would grovelling little snake(muslim toadie) like you ever know about being a real man??-Tyr

tailfins
04-15-2016, 10:42 AM
If I never had a nickel my integrity would make me far wealthier than you'll ever be moron!
Additionally, what would grovelling little snake(muslim toadie) like you ever know about being a real man??-Tyr

All that alcohol has short-circuited your brain, Hillbilly Bob.

sundaydriver
04-15-2016, 01:25 PM
Hoss, I am not fearful of muzzy bastards, THEY ARE CRAVEN COWARDS.
Not a damn one of them would face me man to man in a fair fight (no weapons)and win.
And I am even a far greater/capable force with weapons--been shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooting since age 6 and I have made it a lifetime hobby.
Yes , I fear for my family's future (that is all) but not a damn second for my own!
Even in a family of great fighters, I am known to be absolutely fearless and to have never backed down from a fight despite the
superior numbers I've faced on several occasions..
Believe what you want, I do not lie nor do I deliberately post links that are in error.
My massive number of threads started and posts made, will have errors as we are all only human but none of those errors occurring are deliberate or posted to deceive others.
The link given Gateway , WAS NOT DOUBLED CHECK AS IT WAS A POST MADE MERE MOMENTS BEFORE I LEFT MY HOUSE.
I DARE ANY sob alive to call me a liar to my face--for they'll no ever dare do that twice. A fact, as my past history, has proven here in the real world many,many times over.. -Tyr

It's very obvious in your postings that you look for anything that can be used against Muslims whether it is factual, truthful, or can be made to appear to be what it is not. Everyone knows what is going on in Islam and there is enough real items to post without stooping to this level. Okay, this time you didn't check it out, but I've countered you in other of your posts of this type and you don't even bother to think them thru let alone check accuracy so basically I do see you as a propagandist for your own agenda. Case in point from another of your postings that I looked into but didn't comment on at the time.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?53964-Girl-hit-for-asking-more-of-mid-day-meal-father-killed-for-protesting

MUSLIM DOMINATED!!

I will lay three to one odds that murdered man was either A. not MUSLIM or B. not the (correct sect) branch
of Islam. With A. being by far the greatest possibility...

You lay this killing on Muslims but only the victim was a Muslim and the three charged with the killing are not. All you could see was a Muslim dominated area and that's all you wanted to know to make wrongful accusations again. This can be determined by the names in the article plus I looked up the English language news on this from India, you could have done the same before posting it

I realize from how often you post it that you are fearless, tough, and never back down from any man. Makes me wonder from the number of times that you do so that who are you trying to convince, us or yourself?

fj1200
04-17-2016, 02:58 PM
^That kind of post will get you ignored. :eek:

tailfins
04-17-2016, 03:02 PM
^That kind of post will get you ignored. :eek:

Know the demographic of your audience. How would you describe that demographic here?

fj1200
04-17-2016, 03:05 PM
Know the demographic of your audience. How would you describe that demographic here?

Can I plead the 5th? :poke: