PDA

View Full Version : My Church Is Sending Missionaries to Europe to Evangelize The Muslim Refugees

tailfins
04-15-2016, 09:45 AM
One of those missionaries came back on furlough and was surprised how receptive the refugees were to the message of Jesus Christ. There was a common mindset that Islam had failed them. Someone asked "What if some of those are radicalized Muslims?" His response was that a greater sinner just needs more grace which means they need Jesus even more than the others.

My question to those who would discriminate against Muslims is this: Do you somehow fall short of the glory of God less than they do? Because you're not a Muslim, do you somehow need Jesus Christ less than they do?

Romans 3:23

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

King James Version (https://www.biblegateway.com/versions/King-James-Version-KJV-Bible/) (KJV)
Public Domain (https://support.biblegateway.com/entries/32920140-How-do-I-get-permission-to-use-content-on-your-website-)

darin
04-18-2016, 02:21 AM
And the best part is - Nobody needs to be evangelized. Christ's work is done. :) I hope through christ's teachings, however, those folks want-less to kill people.

indago
04-18-2016, 05:24 AM
My Church Is Sending Missionaries to Europe to Evangelize The Muslim Refugees

Check to see if your church took out a million dollar life insurance policy on each of them before they left.

DLT
04-18-2016, 06:12 AM
One of those missionaries came back on furlough and was surprised how receptive the refugees were to the message of Jesus Christ. There was a common mindset that Islam had failed them. Someone asked "What if some of those are radicalized Muslims?" His response was that a greater sinner just needs more grace which means they need Jesus even more than the others.

My question to those who would discriminate against Muslims is this: Do you somehow fall short of the glory of God less than they do? Because you're not a Muslim, do you somehow need Jesus Christ less than they do?

Well let's see now. They were surprised at 'how receptive' the Muslims were. Hmmm......I wonder. Have those missionaries ever heard of Taqiyya?

Abbey Marie
04-18-2016, 07:52 AM
This thread and all its diverse replies, are good indicators that we all see exactly what we want to see from the same set of facts.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-18-2016, 11:51 AM
Well let's see now. They were surprised at 'how receptive' the Muslims were. Hmmm......I wonder. Have those missionaries ever heard of Taqiyya?
The muzzies are taught deception as a command from the highest leaders right done to the everyday common SAVAGE, BARBARIC TRAINED MAN.
IF ANYBODY HERE THINKS NOT , GOOGLE -- Taqiyya!!!

TAQIYYA IS A DAMN COMMAND NOT A MERE SUGGESTION.
Ye O' so foolish infidels.....
WE AS CITIZENS AND AS A NATION ARE BEING LIED TO BY THEM and by our government about them and their agenda..
They have only one agenda-- our total destruction and worldwide Islam..--Tyr

fj1200
04-18-2016, 12:37 PM
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

But not if they are scary people.

Black Diamond
04-18-2016, 12:39 PM

Just the whores and the tax collectors.

Voted4Reagan
04-18-2016, 02:43 PM
Lets just cut out the intermediate countries and send Fins right to the Source...

Lets send him to Somalia and see how his conversions go...

indago
04-18-2016, 05:58 PM

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me"

Now, that's TOTALITARIANISM

Voted4Reagan
04-18-2016, 06:10 PM

You're not scary....

fj1200
04-19-2016, 08:37 AM

Context.

darin
04-19-2016, 08:42 AM
Context.

Are you just making up words now?? That word doesn't even make sense.

(sigh).

fj1200
04-19-2016, 08:47 AM
Are you just making up words now?? That word doesn't even make sense.

(sigh).

I'm pretty sure context is a real word.

the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.

Yup it is. :) The words from Jesus were taken out of context in the attempt to make a point from a completely different thread.

darin
04-19-2016, 08:50 AM
I'm pretty sure context is a real word.

Yup it is. :) The words from Jesus were taken out of context in the attempt to make a point from a completely different thread.

No way that EVER happens.....Must be photoshop.

fj1200
04-19-2016, 09:04 AM
No way that EVER happens.....Must be photoshop.

Don't mod me bro! :poke: