PDA

View Full Version : Are Dykes Known For Bladder Control Problems?

tailfins
04-15-2016, 05:30 PM
I saw this commercial and kind of went hmmmmm..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROXlbE0TFE8

jimnyc
04-15-2016, 05:36 PM
Why do you even pay attention to commercials? I use my DVR for a lot of things, use the computer for a lot - but when I must, and am actually watching live TV, and a commercial comes on - my brain involuntarily goes into lala land. :)

Voted4Reagan
04-15-2016, 06:19 PM
I saw this commercial and kind of went hmmmmm..

You're a fucking idiot..

glockmail
04-15-2016, 07:53 PM
Why do you even pay attention to commercials? I use my DVR for a lot of things, use the computer for a lot - but when I must, and am actually watching live TV, and a commercial comes on - my brain involuntarily goes into lala land. :):laugh:

tailfins
04-15-2016, 08:15 PM
You're a fucking idiot..

When someone disparages sexual perversion, you often get annoyed. So, how many times have you been arrested for bestiality?

Black Diamond
04-15-2016, 08:40 PM
:popcorn:

Elessar
04-15-2016, 09:20 PM
When someone disparages sexual perversion, you often get annoyed. So, how many times have you been arrested for bestiality?

O.K....that was a completely stupid question.

Do you rehearse idiotic insults, or just have them
in a personal file?

tailfins
04-15-2016, 10:01 PM

in a personal file?

Oh look, Elessa, they're playing your song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KaWSOlASWc

Holly came from Miami, F.L.A.Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She says, 'Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side'
He said, 'Hey honey, take a walk on the wild side'

Candy came from out on the island
In the backroom she was everybody's darlin'
But she never lost her head
Even when she was giving head
She says, 'Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side'
He said, 'Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side'

And the colored girls go
Doo do doo, doo do doo, doo do doo

Little Joe never once gave it away
Everybody had to pay and pay
A hustle here and a hustle there
New York City's the place where they said
'Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side'
I said, 'Hey Joe, take a walk on the wild side'

Sugar plum fairy came and hit the streets
Lookin' for soul food and a place to eat
Went to the Apollo, you should've seen 'em go go go
They said, 'Hey sugar, take a walk on the wild side'
I said, 'Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side'
Alright, huh

Jackie is just speeding away
Thought she was James Dean for a day
Then I guess she had to crash
Valium would have helped that bash
She said, 'Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side'
I said, 'Hey honey, take a walk on the wild side'

And the colored girls say
Doo do doo, doo do doo, doo do doo

Voted4Reagan
04-16-2016, 07:06 AM

Lesbianism is not Sexual perversion...

Therefore you are completely wrong...

Proving to all that you are an intolerant, fucking , idiot...

Voted4Reagan
04-16-2016, 07:45 AM

in a personal file?:2up:

tailfins
04-16-2016, 09:09 AM
Lesbianism is not Sexual perversion...

Therefore you are completely wrong...

Proving to all that you are an intolerant, fucking , idiot...

ANSWER THE QUESTION : How many times have you been arrested for bestiality? That is unless you have something to hide, Mr. Perv.

GravyBoat
07-21-2016, 06:13 AM
Dykes put all kinds of objects inside of them, to include fists up to the elbow. That's bound to rearrange some of the plumbing. Dykes also get stomach problems from eating pussy, which isn't kosher. That's why you see all these dykes promoting these digestive yogurts.

There's a reason the Holy Bible condemns homosexuality, because even the stone age morons who wrote it knew it was harmful.

darin
07-21-2016, 06:30 AM
Dykes put all kinds of objects inside of them, to include fists up to the elbow. That's bound to rearrange some of the plumbing. Dykes also get stomach problems from eating pussy, which isn't kosher. That's why you see all these dykes promoting these digestive yogurts.

There's a reason the Holy Bible condemns homosexuality, because even the stone age morons who wrote it knew it was harmful.

Please stop bringing back posts from Months or years ago. :-/

Plus, you're thoughts on this are stupid.

GravyBoat
07-21-2016, 04:28 PM
Please stop bringing back posts from Months or years ago. :-/

Plus, you're thoughts on this are stupid.

Sorry, I'm new here and didn't realize this topic was closed for discussion. I also didn't realize that my thoughts on why dykes are prone to bladder control problems was stupid, I actually thought what I said was a perfectly logical assessment of the situation. I'm an amateur gynecologist and thought I might assist in this most important matter of our nation's bladder control.

Gunny
07-21-2016, 09:23 PM
Sorry, I'm new here and didn't realize this topic was closed for discussion. I also didn't realize that my thoughts on why dykes are prone to bladder control problems was stupid, I actually thought what I said was a perfectly logical assessment of the situation. I'm an amateur gynecologist and thought I might assist in this most important matter of our nation's bladder control.

You are correct ... you ARE a noob. So how about you don't charge the board like Custer? You know what happened to him, right? You don't know ANY of our personalities. So here's your first tip:

Quit screwing with people. My youngest daughter is homosexual. I don't approve. I also don't like her being referred to as a dyke.

If it's your point to piss everyone here off at you, you're succeeding. And you're pissing off all the wrong people.

Give yourself a rest and discuss the topic.

GravyBoat
07-21-2016, 09:57 PM
I've shared enough on this topic, thank you. And I didn't intend to piss anyone off, what you're sensing there is all a part of my natural charm.

Gunny
07-21-2016, 10:06 PM
I've shared enough on this topic, thank you. And I didn't intend to piss anyone off, what you're sensing there is all a part of my natural charm.

You have no charm with me, M-Fer. Like I said, you don't know us. Might want to try to fit in instead of antagonizing. Did I fail to mention I'm the f-ing loose cannon here?

GravyBoat
07-21-2016, 10:40 PM
You have no charm with me, M-Fer. Like I said, you don't know us. Might want to try to fit in instead of antagonizing. Did I fail to mention I'm the f-ing loose cannon here?

Go salute yourself in the mirror. Loose cannon? I think you mean self-aggrandized. And I didn't come here to "fit in" if that means agreeing with everything you say. I came here to share my point of view and hear the ideas of others.

As for my having said "dyke" that was given by the very title of this thread. So what happened when I tried to "fit in" with this thread? You got pissed off. Well, if there's one thing my daddy taught me, there's just no pleasing a son of a bitch.

Gunny
07-21-2016, 10:52 PM
Go salute yourself in the mirror. Loose cannon? I think you mean self-aggrandized. And I didn't come here to "fit in" if that means agreeing with everything you say. I came here to share my point of view and hear the ideas of others.

As for my having said "dyke" that was given by the very title of this thread. So what happened when I tried to "fit in" with this thread? You got pissed off. Well, if there's one thing my daddy taught me, there's just no pleasing a son of a bitch.

This is your dumbass part of being a noob. I was at least smart enough to not rush in wher angels dare tread.

You want to piss me off, go right the fuck off and do it. You're an idiot. I got a dog smarter than you. And you 're damned fucking right I'm a son of a bitch, But don't accuse your daddy of teaching you the hate you spill. Nor of you robbing a song.

You want to play. let's go. Steel Cage. Me and you. Or one on one debates. I'll spank your ass either way. Bring your A game, bitch. It won't help but you might as well give it a whimpering shot.

GravyBoat
07-21-2016, 11:01 PM
This is your dumbass part of being a noob. I was at least smart enough to not rush in wher angels dare tread.

You want to pis me off, go right the fuck off and do it. You're an idiot. I got a dog smarter than you. And you 're damned fucking right I'm a son of a bitch, But don't accuse your daddy of teaching you the hate you spill. Nor of you robbing a song.

You want to play. let's go. Steel Cage. Me and your. Or one on one debates. I'll spank your ass either way. Bring your A game, bitch. It won't help but you might as well give it a whimpering shot.

Ugh, you're no angel, where you tread is among the tiresome chores, like mopping out the latrines. In fact, there's a picture of you in the bottom of every urinal at boot camp, it's purpose is to teach recruits not to miss the bowl. So at least you have a purpose in life. Now go get a very large cucumber, a tub of mayonnaise, and debate that in your cage. You win, master debater.

Gunny
07-21-2016, 11:39 PM
Ugh, you're no angel, where you tread is among the tiresome chores, like mopping out the latrines. In fact, there's a picture of you in the bottom of every urinal at boot camp, it's purpose is to teach recruits not to miss the bowl. So at least you have a purpose in life. Now go get a very large cucumber, a tub of mayonnaise, and debate that in your cage. You win, master debater.

You're playing with fire.

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 01:06 AM
You're playing with fire.

Do you feel played? No, I don't play with fire. I put fires out. I volunteer for the local fire department. I can drink a twelve pack and put out small brush fires all by myself. After a keg party, they take me up in the department helicopter to extinguish house fires. What's your claim to fame, matey?

But back to the discussion, there's this commercial on TV, it seems to play every hour if not more. It's for a bladder control pill for women. They have this little cartoon bladder that calls the women away to go to the can, like right in the middle of them doing something important. Like the woman is about to find a cure for cancer, nope, she's got to take a leak. The woman is about to get proposed to, oops, she wet her knickers. Then there's a another bladder pill commercial, where these women say things like, "20 times a night" or "5 times before breakfast". Now I don't know what's going on with the country's plumbing, but Flint, Michigan isn't the only water works in need of serious repair.

Gunny
07-25-2016, 02:03 AM
Do you feel played? No, I don't play with fire. I put fires out. I volunteer for the local fire department. I can drink a twelve pack and put out small brush fires all by myself. After a keg party, they take me up in the department helicopter to extinguish house fires. What's your claim to fame, matey?

But back to the discussion, there's this commercial on TV, it seems to play every hour if not more. It's for a bladder control pill for women. They have this little cartoon bladder that calls the women away to go to the can, like right in the middle of them doing something important. Like the woman is about to find a cure for cancer, nope, she's got to take a leak. The woman is about to get proposed to, oops, she wet her knickers. Then there's a another bladder pill commercial, where these women say things like, "20 times a night" or "5 times before breakfast". Now I don't know what's going on with the country's plumbing, but Flint, Michigan isn't the only water works in need of serious repair.

Like I said, don't rush in where angels fear tread. You think you can out-drink me? I'm the board alcoholic you goofball. Only we ain't playing with beer. Wild Turkey 101. Bring someone to drive you home.

And I hate those stupid commercials. You can't even agree to agree.

GravyBoat
07-25-2016, 03:05 AM
Like I said, don't rush in where angels fear tread. You think you can out-drink me? I'm the board alcoholic you goofball. Only we ain't playing with beer. Wild Turkey 101. Bring someone to drive you home.

And I hate those stupid commercials. You can't even agree to agree.
You win, I only drink gin, tonic, and German or English beer. I can't drink bourbon or whiskey, it makes me throw up.

I can't agree to agree? At least we agree on something.