PDA

View Full Version : Saw Protesters In Front Of Petland Today

tailfins
04-16-2016, 04:41 PM
The signs accuse Petland of using puppy mills and selling puppies with Parvo.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID42953/images/Dr__Pippin_and_Woman(1).jpg

Gunny
04-16-2016, 04:44 PM
The signs accuse Petland of using puppy mills and selling puppies with Parvo.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID42953/images/Dr__Pippin_and_Woman(1).jpg

Now there's something new. Only been around since the late 70s. Guess it was a boring day.:rolleyes:

I didn't even know they had pet shops anymore besides "Seaworld" at WalMart. They still have pet shops that sell dogs? And anyone that wants a cat can just see me.:laugh:

tailfins
04-16-2016, 04:56 PM
Now there's something new. Only been around since the late 70s. Guess it was a boring day.:rolleyes:

I didn't even know they had pet shops anymore besides "Seaworld" at WalMart. They still have pet shops that sell dogs? And anyone that wants a cat can just see me.:laugh:

I don't see how they say in business. Any mildly educated consumer knows that you should only buy a dog at an AKC registered breeder, inspect the premises and meet the parents. Our dog's father was a little on the aggressive side, but with two teenage boys that like to rough-house, it's OK that our dog is somewhat aggressive.

Elessar
04-16-2016, 05:00 PM

Anyone standing around with protest signs has far too much time
on their hands.

I got my little bundle of joy (cat) from the animal shelter.
He was just 6 weeks old and had been part of a rescued
feral litter. Still has a bit of wild in him!

Gunny
04-16-2016, 05:09 PM
Anyone standing around with protest signs has far too much time
on their hands.

I got my little bundle of joy (cat) from the animal shelter.
He was just 6 weeks old and had been part of a rescued
feral litter. Still has a bit of wild in him!

I know THAT story all too damned well. Little bitch. There ain't no "bit of wild about her". She bings off the walls like a hyperactive brat. She's about to become "Ms Outside Kitty".

Elessar
04-16-2016, 05:57 PM
I know THAT story all too damned well. Little bitch. There ain't no "bit of wild about her". She bings off the walls like a hyperactive brat. She's about to become "Ms Outside Kitty".

I've shed a lot of blood with this creep, but at times
he is too cute to get mad at.

Don't need an alarm clock, either! When it's time to
be fed, he tells me.:laugh: