PDA

View Full Version : What is the difference between ....

tailfins
04-16-2016, 09:38 PM
Donald Trump and a bag of Cheetos? And while I'm about it, can a mod tell me if this fits as a signature?

http://www.newscorpse.com/Pix/Campaign-2016/trump-cheetos-550.jpg

Gunny
04-16-2016, 09:45 PM
I think you're beating a dead horse. Pretty sure everyone here knows you have some hate fascination with Trump. DO you really feel the need to post a picture about it? Hell, I don't even remember what my sig says. I just know if it's bigger than your posts no one's going to like it.

NightTrain
04-16-2016, 09:53 PM
Donald Trump and a bag of Cheetos? And while I'm about it, can a mod tell me if this fits as a signature?

Go chase parked cars.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2016, 10:12 PM
Go chase parked cars.

He already tried that. He was too slow to catch any and gave up.
Now he is fixated on Trump with a love/hate relationship..
Currently in the hate phase.
Yet if he finds out that Trump sues the living hell out of people he'll fall in love with him all over again.-:laugh:--Tyr

tailfins
04-16-2016, 10:13 PM
He already tried that. He was too slow to catch any and gave up.
Now he is fixated on Trump with a love/hate relationship..
Currently in the hate phase.
Yet if he finds out that Trump sues the living hell out of people he'll fall in love with him all over again.-:laugh:--Tyr

At least I wouldn't try to hump them like you do.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2016, 10:15 PM
At least I wouldn't try to hump them like you do.

Are you really that clueless just how lame that retort was??-Tyr

Gunny
04-17-2016, 12:02 AM
Are you really that clueless just how lame that retort was??-Tyr

Okay, I'm cracking up. There actually IS a video of a drunk dude on World's Dumbest humping a Bronco. Are you saying that's TF? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-17-2016, 07:51 AM
Okay, I'm cracking up. There actually IS a video of a drunk dude on World's Dumbest humping a Bronco. Are you saying that's TF? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Maybe, could possibly be, if he had a prayer rug in his back pocket and lawyer''s defamation of character manual in his right hand..:laugh:-Tyr

Gunny
04-17-2016, 08:17 AM
Maybe, could possibly be, if he had a prayer rug in his back pocket and lawyer''s defamation of character manual in his right hand..:laugh:-Tyr

I don't get him. He's probably butt-hurt when I'm just :poke: at him. Was someone doing that to me, I'd be thinking up my spiffy comeback. :laugh: He'll come up with something dorky though. He can't lighten up. As often as I say I can read people, I can't understand the reasoning behind a LOT of them. If I got butt-hurt every time Jim, Jeff or NT called me a name I'd need more than one cool, soothing ointment. :laugh2: