DLT
04-17-2016, 08:45 PM
Anybody seen these?

http://www.acmebullet.com/bullets-reloading-brass/HiTek-Coated-bullets

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-17-2016, 09:03 PM
Anybody seen these?

http://www.acmebullet.com/bullets-reloading-brass/HiTek-Coated-bullets

LET ME KNOW WHEN THEY START COATING THEM WITH PIG GREASE TO USE ON MURDERING MUZZY BASTARDS, OK?
DA BASTARDS WON'T GET DEY VIRGINS IF TAINTED WITH PORK WHEN DYING. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
WHAT SAVAGE, IGNORANT-ASS FOOLS..
IF A GOD (Allah) HATED PORK-IT WOULD JUST VAPORIZE ALL THE PIGS ON EARTH WITH A MERE THOUGHT..
Try telling that to one of these morons....
Amazing how these insane bastards claim Allah's all powerful yet they --they-they must kill for him--as if he is too damn weak to defend himself.
You just can't make this stupidity/insanity up.. yet these clowns did..-TYR

DLT
04-18-2016, 06:14 AM
LET ME KNOW WHEN THEY START COATING THEM WITH PIG GREASE TO USE ON MURDERING MUZZY BASTARDS, OK?
DA BASTARDS WON'T GET DEY VIRGINS IF TAINTED WITH PORK WHEN DYING. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
WHAT SAVAGE, IGNORANT-ASS FOOLS..
IF A GOD (Allah) HATED PORK-IT WOULD JUST VAPORIZE ALL THE PIGS ON EARTH WITH A MERE THOUGHT..
Try telling that to one of these morons....
Amazing how these insane bastards claim Allah's all powerful yet they --they-they must kill for him--as if he is too damn weak to defend himself.
You just can't make this stupidity/insanity up.. yet these clowns did..-TYR

Great minds think alike...lol. That is exactly (coating them with pig fat) what I told my ex last nite when discussing these bullets and that coating. In fact, it would be fun to open a USA pork-coated bullets company and advertise it in Muslim countries....hehehe.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-18-2016, 12:03 PM
Great minds think alike...lol. That is exactly (coating them with pig fat) what I told my ex last nite when discussing these bullets and that coating. In fact, it would be fun to open a USA pork-coated bullets company and advertise it in Muslim countries....hehehe.

If somebody does that I am likely to buy about a thousand rounds. :beer: :beer: -Tyr