PDA

View Full Version : 'Moral Monday' leader removed from American Airlines fligh

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-17-2016, 08:49 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/moral-monday-leader-removed-american-airlines-flight-185042364.html?nhp=1

'Moral Monday' leader removed from American Airlines flight
MARTHA WAGGONER
April 17, 2016

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — The architect of the progressive movement known as "Moral Monday" said he was removed from an American Airlines flight after he responded to a passenger who made disparaging remarks.

The Rev. William Barber said in a statement he was removed Friday from a flight from Washington Reagan to Raleigh-Durham.

A nearby passenger said loudly that he had problems with "those people" and criticized Barber's need to purchase two airline seats for himself, said Barber, who is also president of the state chapter of the NAACP.

Before the crew gave safety instructions, he said he stood up and turned around to respond. An arthritic condition prevented him from turning around in his seat to address the other passenger, Barber said.

A crew member apparently called police, who came on the plane and asked Barber to leave, he said.

"The American Airlines team at the desk was very gracious," Barber said. "Many said they were concerned and some said they did not agree with the decision."

American Airlines spokesman Matt Miller said Sunday that a passenger who didn't follow crew instructions was removed from a flight. He said the passenger also grabbed a flight attendant but was allowed to travel the next morning on an American flight.

When asked why a passenger who grabbed a flight attendant would be allowed on another plane, Miller said "each situation is unique. It was a cordial situation beyond that one incident so there was no further concern from our perspective."

Barber said he had traveled to Washington, D.C., to speak at a national interfaith event that launched the 2016 Ecumenical Advocacy Days.

" ... I am not at all happy about what I believe were the real reasons I was the one asked to leave," Barber said, adding that he has turned the matter over to attorneys.

The flight arrived at RDU shortly before midnight, about 40 minutes late, Miller said.

___

Martha Waggoner can be reached at http://twitter.com/mjwaggonernc. Her work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/martha-waggoner

So we now get to see blacks and muzzies stage these incidents for publicity and to get special privileges enacted by either obama, FAA or the Airlines
THEMSELVES..
ITS A RACE FOLKS!! NO DAMN WHITEY NEED APPLY!!

IF YOU PEOPLE THINK THIS IS NOT A WAR AGAINST US ( White ,Christian , Conservative, Patriots) YOU ARE EITHER GULLIBLE, OR ELSE A BIT TOO SLOW.

THIS ASSHOLE IS NO MORE A TRUE REVEREND THAN I AM.
BLACK MEN ARE WELL KNOWN TO TAKE UP THAT AS A CAREER TO GET LAID, GET PAID AND DO NOTHING BUT TALK.

I COULD GIVE DETAILS ON THE GET LAID PART THAT WOULD SHOCK MOST OF YOU--AS MOST BLACK PREACHERS ARE BANGING SEVERAL OF THE
FEMALES IN THEIR CONGREGATIONS(ITS THE NORM FOLKS-CONSIDERED A PERK- A SOLID GOLD FACT)..
Even banging married ladies in their respective churches..--Tyr

fj1200
04-18-2016, 08:56 AM
Clearly the goal of this "movement" is to identify the fearful, the ignorant, the uneducated.

So we now get to see blacks and muzzies stage these incidents for publicity and to get special privileges enacted by either obama, FAA or the Airlines
THEMSELVES..
ITS A RACE FOLKS!! NO DAMN WHITEY NEED APPLY!!

IF YOU PEOPLE THINK THIS IS NOT A WAR AGAINST US ( White ,Christian , Conservative, Patriots) YOU ARE EITHER GULLIBLE, OR ELSE A BIT TOO SLOW.

THIS ASSHOLE IS NO MORE A TRUE REVEREND THAN I AM.
BLACK MEN ARE WELL KNOWN TO TAKE UP THAT AS A CAREER TO GET LAID, GET PAID AND DO NOTHING BUT TALK.

I COULD GIVE DETAILS ON THE GET LAID PART THAT WOULD SHOCK MOST OF YOU--AS MOST BLACK PREACHERS ARE BANGING SEVERAL OF THE
FEMALES IN THEIR CONGREGATIONS(ITS THE NORM FOLKS-CONSIDERED A PERK- A SOLID GOLD FACT)..
Even banging married ladies in their respective churches..--Tyr

Success!

sundaydriver
04-18-2016, 10:02 AM
Clearly the goal of this "movement" is to identify the fearful, the ignorant, the uneducated.

Success!

It worked! :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-18-2016, 11:53 AM

None are so blind as are those that refuse to see..--Tyr

fj1200
04-18-2016, 12:19 PM
None are so blind as are those that refuse to see..--Tyr

None are so blind as those blinded by rage.

Bigger font. It's better than reason and logic.

Gunny
04-18-2016, 04:27 PM

Success!

Clearly ignoring the obvious caused 9/11. The rights of one individual do NOT outweigh the rights of everyone else. You think the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore were okay? Look at how many lives were inconvenienced or destroyed because of bunch of mouthy idiots. The way to shut one up is to punch him in the mouth. He'll be too busy whining and crying to run his suck. When your misguided BS steps on MY rights? I'm not going to be on your side.

You people are a trip. I get on a plane to go from point A to point B, it ain't to be trapped with some zealot. I'm claustrophobic enough without that sh*t. When I leave work to go home, I don't want to deal with your dumb protesting asses in the street between point A and point B. I could care less about your stupid cause.

Nobody gives a f*ck about how they affect the lives of others nor how suicidal they are turning people off to their causes. I don't give a f*ck about your cause. Don't inconvenience me and everyone else thinking we want to hear your bullsh*t.

Elessar
04-18-2016, 07:10 PM
Clearly ignoring the obvious caused 9/11. The rights of one individual do NOT outweigh the rights of everyone else. You think the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore were okay?

Don't inconvenience me and everyone else thinking we want to hear your bullsh*t.

Yet another "In a Nutshell" evaluation.

Well done!

fj1200
04-19-2016, 08:43 AM
Clearly ignoring the obvious caused 9/11. The rights of one individual do NOT outweigh the rights of everyone else. You think the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore were okay? Look at how many lives were inconvenienced or destroyed because of bunch of mouthy idiots. The way to shut one up is to punch him in the mouth. He'll be too busy whining and crying to run his suck. When your misguided BS steps on MY rights? I'm not going to be on your side.

You people are a trip. I get on a plane to go from point A to point B, it ain't to be trapped with some zealot. I'm claustrophobic enough without that sh*t. When I leave work to go home, I don't want to deal with your dumb protesting asses in the street between point A and point B. I could care less about your stupid cause.

Nobody gives a f*ck about how they affect the lives of others nor how suicidal they are turning people off to their causes. I don't give a f*ck about your cause. Don't inconvenience me and everyone else thinking we want to hear your bullsh*t.

Not at all. You're falling back on your failed logic repeated in every thread of this type. You apparently think that one person flying on a plane also entails the denial of rights of everyone else on the plane. That is clearly a fallacy no matter how many times you repeat it.

fj1200
04-19-2016, 08:45 AM
Yet another "In a Nutshell" evaluation.

Well done!

Simplistic nutshell evaluations are simplistic. Flying on a plane is not a zero-sum game.