PDA

View Full Version : Sending More U.S. Troops to Iraq.

Elessar
04-20-2016, 07:23 PM
I thought in 2011, Obama declared a "Mission Accomplished" when
he decided not to negotiate a SOF (Status of Forces) agreement and pulled out;

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/19/sending-more-us-troops-to-iraq-fits-2-year-pattern.html

Before you Libs try it, that "Mission Accomplished" Banner behind GWB was
meant for the crew and Marines on the damned aircraft carrier.

DLT
04-21-2016, 09:14 AM
I thought in 2011, Obama declared a "Mission Accomplished" when
he decided not to negotiate a SOF (Status of Forces) agreement and pulled out;

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/19/sending-more-us-troops-to-iraq-fits-2-year-pattern.html

Before you Libs try it, that "Mission Accomplished" Banner behind GWB was
meant for the crew and Marines on the damned aircraft carrier.

Amazing, ain't it? Thus proving....that I was wrong all along. Leftist DemocRats CAN have it 'both ways'.

Obama can take credit (and receive credit from the rabid, anti-America hating left) for ""ending the Iraq War"". He can take credit for a successful Iraq war initiative (as he and Biden already have...Bush who?). And he can then proceed to send troops back to Iraq, thereby taking credit for doing something (but not much) to combat ISIS....which wouldn't even exist in the first place had Obama not withdrawn ALL troops from Iraq.

I stand corrected.

Gunny
04-21-2016, 09:16 AM
Amazing, ain't it? Thus proving....that I was wrong all along. Leftist DemocRats CAN have it 'both ways'.

Obama can take credit (and receive credit from the rabid, anti-America hating left) for ""ending the Iraq War"". He can take credit for a successful Iraq war initiative (as he and Biden already have...Bush who?). And he can then proceed to send troops back to Iraq, thereby taking credit for doing something (but not much) to combat ISIS....which wouldn't even exist in the first place had Obama not withdrawn ALL troops from Iraq.

I stand corrected.

There are Marine boots on the ground. Trying to take back what we already had with undermanned units.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-21-2016, 09:56 AM

I stand corrected.

All of which so aptly proves why the arrogant liberal bastards are so damn arrogant.
They think they are perfect and whatever hey do -even completely contradictory things is perfect and infallible!
Almost never ( IF EVER ) ADMIT making a mistake!
Tis why even when masquerading as a conservative as they so often love to do---one can spot the lying little trolls at various forums,by observing that trait in its glaringly obnoxious glory.....
I can spot that trait and their liberal insanity in its glory a thousand miles away... as its hypocrisy almost jumps out to bite you..--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-21-2016, 09:59 AM
There are Marine boots on the ground. Trying to take back what we already had with undermanned units.

It the obama hate America and its infidel world, just more meat for he grinder over here.
Yes, he traitorous, stinking (muslim-in-hiding) bastard thinks exactly that way......
Id bet my life against a damn plug nickel the son of a lying communist bitch does. --Tyr

namvet
04-21-2016, 05:11 PM

can you say Vietnam II ??

Black Diamond
04-21-2016, 05:18 PM

Next President will get the brunt of this.

Gunny
04-21-2016, 05:35 PM
It the obama hate America and its infidel world, just more meat for he grinder over here.
Yes, he traitorous, stinking (muslim-in-hiding) bastard thinks exactly that way......
Id bet my life against a damn plug nickel the son of a lying communist bitch does. --Tyr

I don't think he's a Muslim. He'd have to believe in something higher than himself for that. I Do think he's part of a generation of left wingnuts that's sees the US as the bad guys. In that light. I also believe he has purposefully tried to tear down everything better mean than him have built.

If he half-asses boots on the ground like he has the bombing, he's just going to get our people killed.

Gunny
04-21-2016, 05:36 PM

That's a no sh*tter.

Gunny
04-21-2016, 05:40 PM
Next President will get the brunt of this.

I don't even understand why anyone's running. I sure as Hell wouldn't want the job. I was always called a good leader by others but I never sought leadership out. I just took charge when I had to. Just went through this one with the GF last night. Lead, follow, or get the Hell out of my way. If someone doesn't take charge, nothing gets done. But when I DO take charge, I do it like a Marine and civilians don't like that. :laugh:

debater
10-18-2017, 07:50 PM
There never was a good war or a bad peace.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-18-2017, 07:55 PM
There never was a good war or a bad peace.
I beg to differ. Had the revolutionary war never taken place, we wouldn't have the United States, so I'd call that a good war.

debater
10-18-2017, 08:43 PM
The triumph of persuasion over force is the sign of a civilized society.

Gunny
10-18-2017, 08:46 PM
The triumph of persuasion over force is the sign of a civilized society. The use of persuasion is the use of force by another name.

debater
10-18-2017, 09:52 PM
If you love somebody, send a drone to flatten their house. If they still love you, they are yours forever. If not, they just hate your freedoms.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-18-2017, 09:56 PM
If you love somebody, send a drone to flatten their house. If they still love you, they are yours forever. If not, they just hate your freedoms.
This is the second time we've seen this post too. The program is starting to show glitches and repeat prior posts.

This is a bot.

How much more proof do people need?

High_Plains_Drifter
10-18-2017, 09:57 PM
The use of persuasion is the use of force by another name.
PM this thing, Gunny. Ask it to prove it's a person.

See if you get a response.

debater
10-18-2017, 10:44 PM
http://www.newtondailynews.com/2014/11/18/control-freaks/af0jkgu/?__xsl=/print.xsl