PDA

View Full Version : What give????

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-21-2016, 10:26 AM
WHAT GIVES???????

Was the ----- REV BANNED OR DID HE STORM OFF ON HIS OWN??
I CAN NOT RECALL READING A POST BY HIM IN WEEKS NOW..-TYR

Kathianne
04-21-2016, 10:30 AM
WHAT GIVES???????

I think that like many others, the tone of the board and the hostility at his posts just got to be a bit much. I think he checks in and reads from time-to-time and will return when things seem a bit friendlier.

jimnyc
04-21-2016, 10:39 AM
Yeah, I've seen him pop in and out here and there but not a lot of posting that I've seen, but I don't follow you bastards around either. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-21-2016, 10:43 AM
I think that like many others, the tone of the board and the hostility at his posts just got to be a bit much. I think he checks in and reads from time-to-time and will return when things seem a bit friendlier.

MYSELF, I NEVER RECALL MY EVER BEING HOSTILE TO THE REV.
Hell, I like the guy --- even his long , long posts.....
Enjoy reading even his posts that I disagree with , which maybe strange to some but thats just me.--Tyr

Kathianne
04-21-2016, 10:48 AM
MYSELF, I NEVER RECALL MY EVER BEING HOSTILE TO THE REV.
Hell, I like the guy --- even his long , long posts.....
Enjoy reading even his posts that I disagree with , which maybe strange to some but thats just me.--Tyr

I've always been a fan of his, while we don't always agree he's always polite. I think there's just a lot of hostility regarding the elections and it's spilled over.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-21-2016, 10:49 AM
Yeah, I've seen him pop in and out here and there but not a lot of posting that I've seen, but I don't follow you bastards around either. :)

IFFIN YA START SHADOWING ME AROUND-- I'D HAVE TO WAYLAY YA IN SOME DARK ALLEY, TO FIND OUT DA WHY OF IT ALL.
I BEZ A VERY CAUTIOUS CAT ABOUT SOME THINGS MY FRIEND.
Besides "we bastards" are all a bit strange since we are not herd followers as are the mentally challenged dem/lib/leftist fools
that inhabit and troll political forums.
Thanks for the info on the Rev.. :beer: :beer: --Tyr

Voted4Reagan
04-21-2016, 11:20 AM
Don't follow me around.... I'll know if you do because I am already following you jimnyc

http://cdn.imgs.tuts.dragoart.com/how-to-draw-surprised-emoji_3_000000022233_5.png

Black Diamond
04-21-2016, 01:59 PM

Surprising. He doesn't seem to be one to run away from controversy.

Kathianne
04-21-2016, 06:23 PM
Surprising. He doesn't seem to be one to run away from controversy.

Yeah, I think it was lack of discussion and one line dismissals. Go figure.

Elessar
04-21-2016, 08:52 PM
Rev's O.K.

I may not agree with him, and his multiple paragraph posts
can be tedious....but he has manners.

Gunny
04-21-2016, 08:59 PM
Yeah, I think it was lack of discussion and one line dismissals. Go figure.

It's the tone and comprehension. And having everyone on your ass constantly. I don't dislike anyone on this board. Well, maybe. But people like rev and TF are constantly attacked.

indago
04-21-2016, 10:46 PM
WHAT GIVES???????

Probably needed a break from some of the Whining'nSniveling...