PDA

View Full Version : Amerigeddon

namvet
04-21-2016, 06:05 PM
Release Date: May 13th, 2016

A dire warning of a wake up call of what might be our future when a globalist terrorist organization aligned with the United Nations disables the United States power grid and institutes Martial Law. It will take a dedicated family of patriots armed with strong survival skills and the remains of the Second Amendment to save America and reclaim its freedom. IMDB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnubbbY5F8E

Gunny
04-21-2016, 06:08 PM
I honestly think it's coming. I just wish they'd hurry the f- up while I'm still young enough to participate. Quit swirling the toilet bowl dying a slow death and let's get this sh*t on.

namvet
04-21-2016, 06:11 PM
I honestly think it's coming. I just wish they'd hurry the f- up while I'm still young enough to participate. Quit swirling the toilet bowl dying a slow death and let's get this sh*t on.

ok ill hold em you fuck em

Gunny
04-21-2016, 06:12 PM
ok ill hold em you fuck em

Uh huh. Can I affix bayonets first? :laugh:

namvet
04-21-2016, 06:23 PM
Uh huh. Can I affix bayonets first? :laugh:

you bet. myself i'd like to get a hand held Vulcan.

Gunny
04-21-2016, 08:22 PM
you bet. myself i'd like to get a hand held Vulcan.

All I need is an M40A-1 with a 20x scope. You'll never know I was there. Well, that, about 5 blades and a .45. I'm a little more discriminatory about my targets than you apparently. :laugh:

namvet
04-21-2016, 08:31 PM
All I need is an M40A-1 with a 20x scope. You'll never know I was there. Well, that, about 5 blades and a .45. I'm a little more discriminatory about my targets than you apparently. :laugh:

i don't care if it walks on 2 legs kill it. BTY this flick is made by Michael Norris, the son of movie star, Chuck Norris. who's brother was a KIA in Nam

Gunny
04-21-2016, 08:47 PM
i don't care if it walks on 2 legs kill it. BTY this flick is made by Michael Norris, the son of movie star, Chuck Norris. who's brother was a KIA in Nam

Chuck Norris is one of my favorites. My brother calls me Chuck Norris ( got a good spinning backfist). If you look at Chuck's films, his brother Aaaron is in half of them and produced/directed half of them.

namvet
04-21-2016, 09:10 PM
Chuck Norris is one of my favorites. My brother calls me Chuck Norris ( got a good spinning backfist). If you look at Chuck's films, his brother Aaaron is in half of them and produced/directed half of them.

his bro Aaaron was sent to Korea

Gunny
04-21-2016, 09:20 PM
his bro Aaaron was sent to Korea

So was he when he was in the Scare Force. That's where he learned tae kwon do.

darin
04-22-2016, 01:28 AM
That movie - I get it...

here's why it will be terrible. Too many scenes of people preaching rather than proper dialog.

This book might interest some of you - I think it's NOT well-written, but it's an interesting story.

http://www.survival-training.info/articles45/lightsout-current.pdf

Gunny
04-22-2016, 02:02 AM
That movie - I get it...

here's why it will be terrible. Too many scenes of people preaching rather than proper dialog.

This book might interest some of you - I think it's NOT well-written, but it's an interesting story.

http://www.survival-training.info/articles45/lightsout-current.pdf

Survival training is about awareness. It comes down to what I said ... I'm paranoid until something happens then suddenly I was "prepared". Those guys on that train in Europe took charge of the situation and said no you ain't gonna. They weren't taking any sh*t.

And I completely agree about the preaching. You ain't talking me to death with a bunch of rhetoric. You start pulling out crap and I'm moving. I ain't waiting to see what you're going to do and I ain't reliving 'Dog Day Afternoon". THOSE guys on that train were heroes. And you've known me long enough to know I don't use that word lightly.

darin
04-22-2016, 02:07 AM
I think we're in agreement - i'm just hoping for a real, good movie with that subject matter. Not the stuff I saw in the trailer.