PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Clinton: Gun control opportunity on Supreme Court with Scalia gone

Little-Acorn
04-22-2016, 11:20 AM
Normally one does not involve an official's family in political issues... unless the family member involves herself. As Chelsea is doing here.

Chelsea is saying that, now that Antonin Scalia is dead, Democrats have a chance to legislate more restrictions on law-abiding people owning and carrying guns.

It's the same attitude one hears from bank robbers when they learn that the bank guard is gone.

This has been tried literally hundreds of times. And there is no evidence that restricting law-abiding citizens has any effect on criminals assaulting, hurting, and murdering people with a gun.

The only effect seems to be the disarming of the law-abiding, particularly in the Democrats' "gun free" zones, thus making them easier targets for the criminals.

I feel sorry for Chelsea being brought up by leftist extremists. She's falling for the same tripe the rest of them do.

-----------------------------------------------

http://freebeacon.com/politics/chelsea-clinton-gun-control-scalia/

Chelsea Clinton: Gun Control Opportunity on Supreme Court With Scalia Gone

by Jack Heretik
April 21, 2016 5:21 pm

Chelsea Clinton said Thursday at an event in Maryland that there is now an opportunity for gun control legislation to pass the Supreme Court since Justice Antonin Scalia passed away.

“It matters to me that my mom also recognizes the role the Supreme Court has when it comes to gun control. With Justice Scalia on the bench, one of the few areas where the Court actually had an inconsistent record relates to gun control,” Clinton said. “Sometimes the Court upheld local and state gun control measures as being compliant with the Second Amendment and sometimes the Court struck them down.”

Clinton then touted her mother’s record on gun control issues and knowledge that the Supreme Court has an effect on whether many gun control laws stand.

“So if you listen to Moms Demand Action and the Brady Campaign and the major efforts pushing for smart, sensible and enforceable gun control across our country, disclosure, have endorsed my mom, they say they believe the next time the Court rules on gun control, it will make a definitive ruling,” Clinton said.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-22-2016, 12:14 PM
Normally one does not involve an official's family in political issues... unless the family member involves herself. As Chelsea is doing here.

Chelsea is saying that, now that Antonin Scalia is dead, Democrats have a chance to legislate more restrictions on law-abiding people owning and carrying guns.

It's the same attitude one hears from bank robbers when they learn that the bank guard is gone.

This has been tried literally hundreds of times. And there is no evidence that restricting law-abiding citizens has any effect on criminals assaulting, hurting, and murdering people with a gun.

The only effect seems to be the disarming of the law-abiding, particularly in the Democrats' "gun free" zones, thus making them easier targets for the criminals.

I feel sorry for Chelsea being brought up by leftist extremists. She's falling for the same tripe the rest of them do.

by Jack Heretik

Chelsea Clinton said Thursday at an event in Maryland that there is now an opportunity for gun control legislation to pass the Supreme Court since Justice Antonin Scalia passed away.

“It matters to me that my mom also recognizes the role the Supreme Court has when it comes to gun control. With Justice Scalia on the bench, one of the few areas where the Court actually had an inconsistent record relates to gun control,” Clinton said. “Sometimes the Court upheld local and state gun control measures as being compliant with the Second Amendment and sometimes the Court struck them down.”

Clinton then touted her mother’s record on gun control issues and knowledge that the Supreme Court has an effect on whether many gun control laws stand.

“So if you listen to Moms Demand Action and the Brady Campaign and the major efforts pushing for smart, sensible and enforceable gun control across our country, disclosure, have endorsed my mom, they say they believe the next time the Court rules on gun control, it will make a definitive ruling,” Clinton said.
No pity or sorrow from me for her. Swine raise swine.
She lives in a multi-million dollar home and has life made for her through no exertions of her own--all gained through the corruption and evil deeds of the two swine that birthed and raised her.
To hell with her and any thoughts the scum may have.
Reality and truth may be a real bitch sometimes but its preferable over lies and blindness IMHO.TYR

Elessar
04-22-2016, 01:05 PM
No pity or sorrow from me for her. Swine raise swine.
She lives in a multi-million dollar home and has life made for her through no exertions of her own--all gained through the corruption and evil deeds of the two swine that birthed and raised her.
To hell with her and any thoughts the scum may have.
Reality and truth may be a real bitch sometimes but its preferable over lies and blindness IMHO.TYR

She's been protected virtually all her life by "gun" toting Secret Service agents.

Does she want to disarm them?

Disarm law-abiding citizens means only people of a criminal mind will
possess handguns or rifles.

When will Libs ever learn...

"Gun Control" means both hands on it, squeeze and not pull,
and don't shoot the damn thing sideways like a punk street gangster.

Gunny
04-22-2016, 02:48 PM

by Jack Heretik

Chelsea Clinton is dumber than her parents and a nobody. She only gets media attention because of her last name.