PDA

View Full Version : Award

jimnyc
04-24-2016, 10:10 AM
of 50 cents for anyone who can correctly state how many cups of coffee I have had today.

Gunny
04-24-2016, 10:14 AM
of 50 cents for anyone who can correctly state how many cups of coffee I have had today.

I say 6. You've been up since before I took a nap. :slap:

NightTrain
04-24-2016, 10:15 AM

jimnyc
04-24-2016, 10:19 AM
I say 6. You've been up since before I took a nap. :slap:

Also, I often do my news reading prior to visiting here. Sometimes I need some caffeine before my brain starts functioning, and I can come here and post coherently. :)

Gunny
04-24-2016, 10:21 AM

Who knows with that nutjob? I can put down a pot which is usually 12 cups. He starts wigging at about half a cup. I just know that he's 3 hours later than me and he's been up since 4-something my time. His wife needs to put that crap in a safe or something if she's going to sleep in and leave him alone and running about the house. Probably in his tidy whities too. :laugh:

crin63
04-24-2016, 10:23 AM
As in the measurment of 8oz cups or the new marketing standard in coffee of 6oz cups so they can claim larger capacity or just how times you went back to the source and filled your cup? :laugh2:

hjmick
04-24-2016, 10:26 AM
None.

Kathianne
04-24-2016, 10:27 AM

Less than me I'll bet.:coffee:

jimnyc
04-24-2016, 10:28 AM
Who knows with that nutjob? I can put down a pot which is usually 12 cups. He starts wigging at about half a cup. I just know that he's 3 hours later than me and he's been up since 4-something my time. His wife needs to put that crap in a safe or something if she's going to sleep in and leave him alone and running about the house. Probably in his tidy whities too. :laugh:

Do not give the woman any ideas!! We do have a safe, and she gets PISSED when I turn the lights on and fire up the Keurig at wee hours of the morning! :laugh:

And nope, just my PJ's, a tshirt and my lined and zippered sweatshirt, since the AC is on year round and it's a bit nippy here in the AM!!

As in the measurment of 8oz cups or the new marketing standard in coffee of 6oz cups so they can claim larger capacity or just how times you went back to the source and filled your cup? :laugh2:

I dunno, the default cup size on a keurig in a typical sized coffee mug. I think it really is 8oz.

I used to use my doggie mug with footprints on it, can fit nearly 3 cups in that sucker!!

Still no winners...

jimnyc
04-24-2016, 10:29 AM
None.

I would be on life support at this time of the morning if that were true!!

Less than me I'll bet.:coffee:

I dunno, you bouncing off the walls and buying shit you don't need off of Amazon? :)

Gunny
04-24-2016, 10:31 AM
I feel like such a slacker. I've been too lazy this AM to make any. :slap:

NightTrain
04-24-2016, 10:33 AM
I feel like such a slacker. I've been too lazy this AM to make any. :slap:

I'm going to pretend I didn't see that.

Gunny
04-24-2016, 10:38 AM

I'm going to pretend I didn't see that.

It's better than thinking about Jim in his tidy whities dancing around his room like that guy did in that 80s movie. You'd have to come scrape me off the floor of I saw that sh*t. :laugh2:

I think y'all are trying to make me laugh myself to death this weekend. :laugh:

crin63
04-24-2016, 10:41 AM
1 properly sized cup of coffee

Gunny
04-24-2016, 10:49 AM
1 properly sized cup of coffee

I have on my "Gibb's Rule # 23" t-shirt as we speak.

"Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live". :laugh:

And if you wash my damned mug it's certain death. You're walking the plank. I'd always get these new freakin LCpl's ... "Look, I cleaned your mug for you." Like they're all proud of themselves. Gonna take me 6 months to get that MF-er tasting right again, dammit.

jimnyc
04-24-2016, 10:51 AM
It's better than thinking about Jim in his tidy whities dancing around his room like that guy did in that 80s movie. You'd have to come scrape me off the floor of I saw that sh*t. :laugh2:

I think y'all are trying to make me laugh myself to death this weekend. :laugh:

No way, it's either boxer briefs or commando. Sometimes commando underneath the PJ's or the bathrobe.

jimnyc
04-24-2016, 10:52 AM
Btw, I just got another and am increasing the count +1. Wife is angry. Said she couldn't care less if I caffeine myself to death but that I am killing off all the milk!

Gunny
04-24-2016, 11:01 AM
Btw, I just got another and am increasing the count +1. Wife is angry. Said she couldn't care less if I caffeine myself to death but that I am killing off all the milk!

Jim's in f*cking trouble! :laugh2::poke::laugh2::poke:

I hope she beats you with a stick.

Abbey Marie
04-24-2016, 02:41 PM
No way, it's either boxer briefs or commando. Sometimes commando underneath the PJ's or the bathrobe.

http://themfp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/TMI.jpg

jimnyc
04-25-2016, 09:03 AM
It was 9 cups yesterday, then started the 10th but never finished it. Good stuff, good stuff!! Taking it easy today though, on 3 now and no more than 4 today. :hyper:

crin63
04-25-2016, 10:39 AM
As a result of this thread I felt compelled to see just how much coffee my cups holds. It's a 30oz mug. I drink 1 every morning, another half mug on the rougher mornings and 1 in the late afternoon if I have to be nice to people.

My coffeemaker has my coffee ready by the time I wake up every morning. It's set to brew at 4:45am and keeps it hot 4 hours without burning it.

Oh, and in case of power outage I have 2 percolators and my chili cook-off camp stoves. My earthquake supplies include 12 lbs. Of coffee.

Gunny
04-25-2016, 10:58 AM
As a result of this thread I felt compelled to see just how much coffee my cups holds. It's a 30oz mug. I drink 1 every morning, another half mug on the rougher mornings and 1 in the late afternoon if I have to be nice to people.

My coffeemaker has my coffee ready by the time I wake up every morning. It's set to brew at 4:45am and keeps it hot 4 hours without burning it.

Oh, and in case of power outage I have 2 percolators and my chili cook-off camp stoves. My earthquake supplies include 12 lbs. Of coffee.

30 oz's? :gay:

You are SO the f- out of the club. Crap. That's one trip halfway through a response for a refill. We're psycho's in the morning around here. You better get your game on. :laugh: