PDA

View Full Version : This is why I believe Hillary WILL WIN in November.

aboutime
04-25-2016, 07:50 PM
If this video is an example of the Americans who voted for Obama. How can there be any doubt....THEY WILL VOTE FOR HILLARY?

http://youtu.be/QpDEu8KmNj0

Gunny
04-25-2016, 08:26 PM
She's not going to win because of the leftwingnuts. She's going to win because of OUR candidates. I don't know about you, but if you were taught in any way the way I was, I wasn't taught to fight to lose. I just wish they'd get off my damned TV.

I have NO idea what Kasich and Cruz are thinking. They obviously don't know a damned thing about strategy. And Trump's no better. He responds like a 1st grader on the playground. In the meantime, the left is just chortling and watching the implosion.

darin
04-26-2016, 12:53 AM
If she wins it will be because the American voting base, Felons, Dead, illegals, non-citizens have rigged the ballot through complacency, stupidity, or malice.

aboutime
04-26-2016, 07:19 PM
if she wins it will be because the american voting base, felons, dead, illegals, non-citizens have rigged the ballot through complacency, stupidity, or malice.

amen!

Gunny
04-26-2016, 08:20 PM
If she wins it will be because the American voting base, Felons, Dead, illegals, non-citizens have rigged the ballot through complacency, stupidity, or malice.

Or because conservatives aren't going to vote for him.