NightTrain
04-27-2016, 08:53 AM
Working nights sucks.

That is all.

Gunny
04-27-2016, 08:57 AM
Working nights sucks.

That is all.

I actually loved it. I'm completely nocturnal. I get crap about sleeping all day, but I'm usually up all night. Been that way since I was a teen. Don't bother asking for an explanation. I have no clue why.

Black Diamond
04-27-2016, 09:05 AM
Working nights sucks.

That is all.

Getting some white nights up there yet?

I hate 3rd as well.

NightTrain
04-27-2016, 09:12 AM
I actually loved it. I'm completely nocturnal. I get crap about sleeping all day, but I'm usually up all night. Been that way since I was a teen. Don't bother asking for an explanation. I have no clue why.

That's not so bad after you adjust, but the problem here is my phone ringing when I'm supposed to be sleeping and I have to take the calls. Then there's work that has to be done during the day about 4 hours after we shut down the night project.

Got any 14 ga. Arctic Flex stashed that you want to sell? Seems the whole state is out of it.

Getting some white nights up there yet?

I hate 3rd as well.

You mean daylight 24/7? Not yet, but close... it's twilight about 4 AM or so. Gaining light rapidly now.

Bilgerat
04-27-2016, 09:59 AM

The Lady's son is like that, quite the night owl.

He works late shift now at the power plant :laugh:

Elessar
04-27-2016, 12:26 PM
I shifted from days to nights monthly, for the most part, for 12 years
in Command Centers. All were 12 hour shifts.

It really screws with your Circadian Rhythm -the sleep pattern.

hjmick
04-27-2016, 04:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tT3rAo2s4s

aboutime
04-27-2016, 07:35 PM
I shifted from days to nights monthly, for the most part, for 12 years
in Command Centers. All were 12 hour shifts.

It really screws with your Circadian Rhythm -the sleep pattern.

As did I while working at NTCC Hampton Roads, and CINCLANTFLT compound for 3 years. Got to learn how to survive (If I was lucky) on less than six hours a day, after driving to, and from work. Little time with the family. But that's the price we paid.

darin
04-28-2016, 12:46 AM
I work 10:30p - to 7a (PDT) every day. I'm used to it how. True story: I don't always use headlights when I drive to work. Good vision.

:D