PDA

View Full Version : Live...learn and Think!

LongTermGuy
04-28-2016, 09:20 AM
`Florida man learns valuable lesson`

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/drvgx.6LSBu9kjoAs.bXJQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW15O3E9NzU7dz02NDA7c209MQ--/http://slingstone.zenfs.com/offnetwork/c6eb654f7272279a4bf4cbacdff630fb
A Florida man who came across a group of seemingly cuddly raccoons learned a valuable lesson about wildlife when one of the animals bit him on the finger. The video, posted to YouTube by Braddock Baskett, shows what happened last month when he encountered a large group of raccoons accompanied by "a chill cat." "I've never seen this many raccoons," Baskett says in the video. Baskett holds out a piece of food for one of the raccoons, which initially appears to be approaching him in a friendly manner. However, the surly trash panda instead teaches Baskett an important lesson about feeding wild animals by chomping down on his finger. "Strolled up on this large raccoon ...`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8CpkxyBmM

jimnyc
04-28-2016, 09:33 AM
This is on the front page of Yahoo. I just watched it like 70 times in a row and it gets funnier each and every time!! :lol:

LongTermGuy
04-28-2016, 09:39 AM
This is on the front page of Yahoo. I just watched it like 70 times in a row and it gets funnier each and every time!! :lol:

Ya...caught my attention...at the end...`almost` like the guy was faking it (as far as pain)...still not a good thing to do...I have Raccoon ...Possums...adults and babies visit my place regularly...but never ever would put my hand out like that...

jimnyc
04-28-2016, 09:41 AM
Ya...caught my attention...at the end...`almost` like the guy was faking it (as far as pain)...still not a good thing to do...I have Raccoon ...Possums...adults and babies visit my place regularly...but never ever would put my hand out like that...

Maybe with a young one, a baby, and you raise him. But a wild one? I would maybe toss it some food... but this dipshit held it at the end of his fingers and made his fingers part of the food offering for the friendly little bastard!!

LongTermGuy
04-28-2016, 09:48 AM
Maybe with a young one, a baby, and you raise him. But a wild one? I would maybe toss it some food... but this dipshit held it at the end of his fingers and made his fingers part of the food offering for the friendly little bastard!!

True....

The "Chill" Cat was cool....knew something was going down...:laugh:

Elessar
04-28-2016, 11:19 AM

Not even that.

You cannot get the 'wild' out of a wild animal. I've many
baby raccoons taken as a pet, only to get mean as they
grow older.

My friend Dave tried to pull a baby 'coon out of a culvert up
in West Point. I grabbed him arm and tossed a leather glove
down at the critter. It shredded that glove something awful.