PDA

View Full Version : Liberal "protesters" pepper-spray Trump supporters, hitting 8-year-old girl

Little-Acorn
04-28-2016, 06:28 PM
I put "protesters" in quotes because these people clearly weren't trying to offer alternate ideas. They were merely trying to disrupt the rally, keep the Trump people from speaking, and try to fool people into thinking Trump was responsible for their violence. Such rent-a-thugs have regularly been sent into Trump rallies, and praised later by leftist-fanatic groups.

I too am getting tired of the liberals' hate and violence in this country.

---------------------------------------------------

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/04/27/protesters-pepper-spray-trump-supporters-hitting-8-year-old-girl/

Protesters Pepper Spray Trump Supporters, Hitting 8-Year-Old Girl

by Breitbart News27 Apr 20165,060

ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Supporters and opponents of Donald Trump clashed outside City Hall, and five people, including two little girls, were pepper-sprayed by a demonstrator during the heated confrontation, police said.

No serious injuries and no arrests were reported in Tuesday’s clash as about 50 people confronted each other in the Orange County community. Backers waving U.S. flags and pro-Trump signs were met by opponents and a shouting match began before a City Council meeting where an anti-Trump resolution had been proposed that the council eventually chose to take no action on. At one point, an opponent unleashed a hand-held pepper-spray device on the pro-Trump crowd.

Five people, including two girls ages 8 and 11, were exposed to the eye-stinging spray, police Sgt. Daron Wyatt said. Three were treated at the scene by paramedics. The man fled, but police were looking for him, Wyatt said.

The anti-Trump group goaded her and her friends, and one man jumped on one of her friends, she said. “I just think they’re so out of control,” Reedy told the Los Angeles Times. “I’m so sick of the anger in this country.”

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/04/wi/ap_ap-photo-1475-e1461770078375-640x480.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-28-2016, 06:38 PM
I put "protesters" in quotes because these people clearly weren't trying to offer alternate ideas. They were merely trying to disrupt the rally, keep the Trump people from speaking, and try to fool people into thinking Trump was responsible for their violence. Such rent-a-thugs have regularly been sent into Trump rallies, and praised later by leftist-fanatic groups.

I too am getting tired of the liberals' hate and violence in this country.

---------------------------------------------------

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/04/27/protesters-pepper-spray-trump-supporters-hitting-8-year-old-girl/

Protesters Pepper Spray Trump Supporters, Hitting 8-Year-Old Girl

by Breitbart News27 Apr 20165,060

ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Supporters and opponents of Donald Trump clashed outside City Hall, and five people, including two little girls, were pepper-sprayed by a demonstrator during the heated confrontation, police said.

No serious injuries and no arrests were reported in Tuesday’s clash as about 50 people confronted each other in the Orange County community. Backers waving U.S. flags and pro-Trump signs were met by opponents and a shouting match began before a City Council meeting where an anti-Trump resolution had been proposed that the council eventually chose to take no action on. At one point, an opponent unleashed a hand-held pepper-spray device on the pro-Trump crowd.

Five people, including two girls ages 8 and 11, were exposed to the eye-stinging spray, police Sgt. Daron Wyatt said. Three were treated at the scene by paramedics. The man fled, but police were looking for him, Wyatt said.

The anti-Trump group goaded her and her friends, and one man jumped on one of her friends, she said. “I just think they’re so out of control,” Reedy told the Los Angeles Times. “I’m so sick of the anger in this country.”

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/04/wi/ap_ap-photo-1475-e1461770078375-640x480.jpg

THE BASTARD THAT PEPPER SPRAYED THE KIDS SHOULD HAVE HIS SORRY ASS STOMPED BY A SOUTHERN MAN THAT KNOWS HOW TO TRULY DELIVER AN ASS STOMPING.
And I know just such a fellow.. one that would happily volunteer to deliver the much needed attitude adjustment.-Tyr

Elessar
04-28-2016, 07:08 PM
So...Liberals are supposed to be 'tolerant'?

Just one more example of that myth.

If it had been my kid, I would be hunting him myself.