PDA

View Full Version : I'm Deaf

darin
04-29-2016, 12:35 AM
makes it hard to hear my kids whining or my boss asking for a volunteer. :)

jimnyc
04-29-2016, 05:15 AM
Liar! I see you with your kids and I know you would never ignore them for a second. :)

Gunny
04-29-2016, 06:03 AM
Liar! I see you with your kids and I know you would never ignore them for a second. :)

Yeah but you can tune the little f*ckers out. There wouldn't be such thing as a road trip if you couldn't tune out the spouse and kids. :laugh:

Bilgerat
04-29-2016, 06:20 AM
Ah the joys of being a Retired Snipe.

I can indeed look blankly at the Lady when she says something and LEGALLY blame it on lack of hearing.

And the joys of being old! No kids to "tune" out.

Now if I can just remember what I came here for...................:laugh2:

jimnyc
04-29-2016, 07:06 AM
Yeah but you can tune the little f*ckers out. There wouldn't be such thing as a road trip if you couldn't tune out the spouse and kids. :laugh:

True true. The kid used to be annoying when being loud on his video game, his lame requests or his lame complaints. Now I'm like "talk to the hand" and barely hear any of it.

I told the woman to talk to the hand as well, but then didn't eat that night. :slap:

Gunny
04-29-2016, 07:09 AM
True true. The kid used to be annoying when being loud on his video game, his lame requests or his lame complaints. Now I'm like "talk to the hand" and barely hear any of it.

I told the woman to talk to the hand as well, but then didn't eat that night. :slap:

You got to be a tad more careful with the spouse. :laugh:

jimnyc
04-29-2016, 07:12 AM

You have NO idea with this one. She's the quiet evil type. Won't say a word actually when she's mad. That's when you know you done fucked up - when she goes silent.

Gunny
04-29-2016, 07:14 AM
You have NO idea with this one. She's the quiet evil type. Won't say a word actually when she's mad. That's when you know you done fucked up - when she goes silent.

You're talking to the man in the mirror, bubba. My ex is a retired Marine. I was afraid to go to sleep when I was in the doghouse. :laugh:

jimnyc
04-29-2016, 07:30 AM
You're talking to the man in the mirror, bubba. My ex is a retired Marine. I was afraid to go to sleep when I was in the doghouse. :laugh:

Yeah, kinda hard to top that.

But I always get nervous when she makes anything with red sauce. We watched the HBO series "Oz" together, and in prison they took out the Italian leader by always crunching up glass until it was almost like salt, and putting it in his sauce. Eventually his insides bled out.

crin63
04-29-2016, 09:51 AM
If I'm ignoring my wife I just tell her. She gets over it pretty quick. I used to tell her "you'll get over it or you won't ". I haven't had to say that in probably 7-8 years.

Bilgerat
04-29-2016, 10:15 AM

He's lucky he's still got teeth :laugh:

Bilgerat
04-29-2016, 10:23 AM

Ah the info our wives give us with just a "look"

Like my Lady, who just stares coldly, with her lips tight and all skinny down the nose.

The moments we all look to escape from

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/bilgerat25/GIFs/Bitch%20Mode%20Activated.gif

hjmick
04-29-2016, 03:43 PM
Jim is blind.

You're deaf.

Who's going to claim they're dumb?