PDA

View Full Version : `Green Beret Who Tackled Afghan Child Rapist Won’t Have to Leave Army`

LongTermGuy
04-29-2016, 07:23 PM
https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/syLQe29lLeVxVaJa6CmtwA--/YXBwaWQ9eW15O3E9NzU7dz00NTQ7c209MQ--/http://slingstone.zenfs.com/offnetwork/3d97f49c65b9cd0933f23b92282c9dd6
`The U.S. Army has reversed a decision to expel a decorated Green Beret for beating up an Afghan military officer who repeatedly raped a boy he kept chained to his bed. The case of Sergeant 1st Class Charles Martland sparked debate about the stance of the U.S. military towards instances of.. "customary" sexual abuse by members of allied forces, triggered the introduction in Congress of legislation on the issue, and prompted hundreds of thousands of Americans to sign a petition supporting the Special Forces soldier. `

Much more....

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/green-beret-who-tackled-afghan-child-rapist-wont-have-leave-army

Elessar
04-29-2016, 07:31 PM
`The U.S. Army has reversed a decision to expel a decorated Green Beret for beating up an Afghan military officer who repeatedly raped a boy he kept chained to his bed. The case of Sergeant 1st Class Charles Martland sparked debate about the stance of the U.S. military towards instances of.. "customary" sexual abuse by members of allied forces, triggered the introduction in Congress of legislation on the issue, and prompted hundreds of thousands of Americans to sign a petition supporting the Special Forces soldier. `
Much more....
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/green-beret-who-tackled-afghan-child-rapist-wont-have-leave-army

It is about time someone used some common sense.

I do not care if it is in a foreign country....what if it was your kid?

LongTermGuy
04-29-2016, 07:43 PM
It is about time someone used some common sense.

I do not care if it is in a foreign country....what if it was your kid?

Agree...naive... Human children do not need this abuse...even if the islamic koran says its OK....only roaches act and do things like that...

NightTrain
04-30-2016, 12:23 AM
Glad to see the Army ended up using common sense on this.

That soldier should have been given a medal. I just don't care where it was or what culture the perp is part of did it, that is unacceptable.

CSM
05-02-2016, 05:44 AM
I'd have shot that raghead just on general principle and for chaining the kid to the bed. I will let you imagine what I would do to that sand ape for sodomizing a child.....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-02-2016, 07:09 AM
I'd have shot that raghead just on general principle and for chaining the kid to the bed. I will let you imagine what I would do to that sand ape for sodomizing a child.....
:beer: :beer: :clap:
I'd beat his sorry ass unconscious, cut off his johnson--shoved it right down his throat and told him to "eat this"!
Every child molester should be put to death, when their guilt is beyond any doubt, IMHO.-TYR

Gunny
05-04-2016, 02:56 AM

Got to spread it around some, Sergeant Major. You'd have had to get in line. Your butt has to stay in the CP. Mine doesn't.

Gunny
05-04-2016, 03:10 AM
:beer: :beer: :clap:
I'd beat his sorry ass unconscious, cut off his johnson--shoved it right down his throat and told him to "eat this"!
Every child molester should be put to death, when their guilt is beyond any doubt, IMHO.-TYR

I don't know why I couldn't ever have a SgtMaj like CSM. I always got these political f*cks. You can't do that, Gunny. CSM would go get a cup of coffee and ask me two hours later "Whatever happened to that guy?" He slipped and fell, Sergeant Major. :laugh:

CSM
05-04-2016, 05:48 AM
I don't know why I couldn't ever have a SgtMaj like CSM. I always got these political f*cks. You can't do that, Gunny. CSM would go get a cup of coffee and ask me two hours later "Whatever happened to that guy?" He slipped and fell, Sergeant Major. :laugh:

That is far closer to the truth than you can possibly imagine!!!!