PDA

View Full Version : F*ck Today's Mother's Day

Gunny
05-01-2016, 10:29 AM
Y'all peeps ain't keeping me informed. Now I got to jump through my a$$. Y'all will pay for this. :death:

Gunny
05-01-2016, 10:48 AM
Y'all peeps ain't keeping me informed. Now I got to jump through my a$$. Y'all will pay for this. :death:

Okay. is it THIS Sunday or NEXT Sunday? Somebody needs to make up their mind. I ain't buying flowers twice. Crap, I hate buying them once.

jimnyc
05-01-2016, 11:47 AM
Okay. is it THIS Sunday or NEXT Sunday? Somebody needs to make up their mind. I ain't buying flowers twice. Crap, I hate buying them once.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE YOU!!!

I was just getting ready to go out earlier and the last thing I saw was your post. I SHOULD have checked the internet, but I was in shock that I forgot and I believed the Gunny man. I went into panic mode. I had already been with the wife for a bit, so now what? I had to acknowledge that I had forgotten!

But it was for nothing. Gunny got me riled, and he was off by a week.

You suck! :laugh:

Gunny
05-01-2016, 12:02 PM
I ABSOLUTELY HATE YOU!!!

I was just getting ready to go out earlier and the last thing I saw was your post. I SHOULD have checked the internet, but I was in shock that I forgot and I believed the Gunny man. I went into panic mode. I had already been with the wife for a bit, so now what? I had to acknowledge that I had forgotten!

But it was for nothing. Gunny got me riled, and he was off by a week.

You suck! :laugh:

Join the club. I DID check the internet and it said today was Mother's Day. I'm glad I could share that panic mode with someone though. And I couldn't have picked a better target if I tried. :laugh2: I couldn't have snared your ass by accident. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

At least I don't have to be all lonely feeling stupid now.

jimnyc
05-01-2016, 12:04 PM
Join the club. I DID check the internet and it said today was Mother's Day. I'm glad I could share that panic mode with someone though. And I couldn't have picked a better target if I tried. :laugh2: I couldn't have snared your ass by accident. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

It was worse, as I was messing with the woman last night, so I think she's a little angry with me, as usual. So when I "realized" that I forgot this morning, a few beads of sweat grew on the forehead. That's another thing that would also leave her "silent" and not talking to me.

I should have known better than to listen to you!

Gunny
05-01-2016, 12:09 PM
It was worse, as I was messing with the woman last night, so I think she's a little angry with me, as usual. So when I "realized" that I forgot this morning, a few beads of sweat grew on the forehead. That's another thing that would also leave her "silent" and not talking to me.

I should have known better than to listen to you!

Join the damned club. I'm TOTALLY in the doghouse. And as usual, I have no idea why. Then I read something on the net I thought said today was Mother's Day and I started going paranoid as to the punishment that would follow. :laugh:

And she's not even MY damned mother.

indago
05-01-2016, 12:10 PM

Now, how dumb is that...

Gunny
05-01-2016, 12:18 PM
Now, how dumb is that...

Depends. You're too busy trying to antagonize. I can make better fun of me than you can. You might as well give up here. I screwed up AND I got jimnyc sucked into it. Lose/win deal for me. :laugh2:

I'll admit, I was in freakin' panic mode. I'm already in enough trouble. And girls like this crap for some reason. There's no logic to them. They want their damned candy and flowers. And a card.

jimnyc
05-01-2016, 12:21 PM
Depends. You're too busy trying to antagonize. I can make better fun of me than you can. You might as well give up here. I screwed up AND I got @jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1) sucked into it. Lose/win deal for me. :laugh2:

I'll admit, I was in freakin' panic mode. I'm already in enough trouble. And girls like this crap for some reason. There's no logic to them. They want their damned candy and flowers. And a card.

Keep it friendly you fuckers! Antagonizing is cool so long as among friends, right you 2 hand holding fruits?

When I go shopping I am just gonna buy like 40 cards, this way I'm saved in the future. Can't do that with flowers or candy though!

indago
05-01-2016, 12:27 PM
You're too busy trying to antagonize.

You'll get as good as you give...

Gunny
05-01-2016, 12:31 PM
Keep it friendly you fuckers! Antagonizing is cool so long as among friends, right you 2 hand holding fruits?

When I go shopping I am just gonna buy like 40 cards, this way I'm saved in the future. Can't do that with flowers or candy though!

I've actually been laughing at myself since I found out I was wrong. You should be too, MFer. You believed it like I did. :laugh: I can just picture you ... "Oh F*ck ...." skipping around like Curly. Apparently we have to hold off a week. This was just preparatory panic practice for guy mode. :laugh2:

jimnyc
05-01-2016, 12:33 PM
I've actually been laughing at myself since I found out I was wrong. You should be too, MFer. You believed it like I did. :laugh: I can just picture you ... "Oh F*ck ...." skipping around like Curly. Apparently we have to hold off a week. This was just preparatory panic practice for guy mode. :laugh2:

I wonder how women feel if they forget Father's day when they get up in the morning? Men aren't evil if we get a little forgotten.

Gunny
05-01-2016, 12:38 PM
I wonder how women feel if they forget Father's day when they get up in the morning? Men aren't evil if we get a little forgotten.

They just buy you a tie and some argyle socks or an argyle sweater, MF-er. Something that never is seen again after opening it up. If you put ANY kind of sweater on me I'd have to be dead, then resurrect myself to kill you for doing it. Same with a tie. I think I've worn one 3 times since I retired from the Corps.

I'm like, buy me a Milwaukee 20v lithium cordless drill.

Abbey Marie
05-01-2016, 12:53 PM
This thread is a riot!

:laugh:

jimnyc
05-01-2016, 12:58 PM
This thread is a riot!

:laugh:

Laughing at our pain!! Well, my pain, induced by Gunny's lack of ability to read a calendar!!

Abbey Marie
05-01-2016, 02:00 PM
Laughing at our pain!! Well, my pain, induced by Gunny's lack of ability to read a calendar!!

Who me? Never! :laugh2: Now you guys really have no excuse for forgetting.

(Hear that, Russ ?)

jimnyc
05-01-2016, 02:08 PM

(Hear that, @Russ (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3576) ?)

Looking back on this, and seeing that he was here already today, I should have tried to trick him into thinking he forgot! Even better, YOU should have acted angry and played along with Gunny's fuck up!! But I doubt that Russ was as dumb as Gunny and I. :(

Thanks for nothing Gunny ya dirty bastard!

Gunny
05-01-2016, 03:26 PM

I was feeling really dumb as Hell until I sucked your ass in. :laugh: At least I'm not lonely in the rowboat. :laugh:

Gunny
05-01-2016, 03:30 PM

Looking back on this, and seeing that he was here already today, I should have tried to trick him into thinking he forgot! Even better, YOU should have acted angry and played along with Gunny's fuck up!! But I doubt that Russ was as dumb as Gunny and I. :(

Thanks for nothing @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30) ya dirty bastard!

You know what I REALLY hate about this sh*t? My SO isn't MY damned mother.

You couldn't have tricked me. It was already done. I was having a panic attack without any assistance. :laugh: YOU are the one that ended up tricked. :laugh:

jimnyc
05-01-2016, 03:35 PM
You know what I REALLY hate about this sh*t? My SO isn't MY damned mother.

You couldn't have tricked me. It was already done. I was having a panic attack without any assistance. :laugh: YOU are the one that ended up tricked. :laugh:

Don't try that "it's not my mother" stuff, you will lose. Wife told ME once that I didn't get anything cool for Father's Day because I wasn't her Father!! LOL WTF?? But if you try that shit in reverse - once again the quietness will come out!! You simply can't win. Just have all the cards hidden and ready like I said.

Might as well shut down Google, wife knows more. :laugh:

Gunny
05-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Don't try that "it's not my mother" stuff, you will lose. Wife told ME once that I didn't get anything cool for Father's Day because I wasn't her Father!! LOL WTF?? But if you try that shit in reverse - once again the quietness will come out!! You simply can't win. Just have all the cards hidden and ready like I said.

Might as well shut down Google, wife knows more. :laugh:

I gave up trying that "you're not my mother" decades ago. It still makes it no less legit an argument. I just feel like a total dumbass for texting my mom and telling her Happy Mother's Day. :laugh:

jimnyc
05-01-2016, 03:51 PM
I gave up trying that "you're not my mother" decades ago. It still makes it no less legit an argument. I just feel like a total dumbass for texting my mom and telling her Happy Mother's Day. :laugh:

Dude, you can't win with women. That's impossible. The only time you win is when they LET you win, for whatever evil minded reasons they have down the road. And even the times you win, or should I say when you think you won, oh man, you lost more than you thought - at least if you see her being quiet. :laugh:

The longer I have my cat, and the longer I get to just sit back and learn, and watch it interact with her, and how they respond, and how they come when you call them, and how they're around when you don't want them. They CAN be evil little bastards. And yeps, they can also be the most loving and sweetest things on earth. Unpredictable and dangerous. :laugh:

Kathianne
05-01-2016, 04:17 PM
Depends. You're too busy trying to antagonize. I can make better fun of me than you can. You might as well give up here. I screwed up AND I got @jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1) sucked into it. Lose/win deal for me. :laugh2:

and an awesome dinner out!

Kathianne
05-01-2016, 04:18 PM
They just buy you a tie and some argyle socks or an argyle sweater, MF-er. Something that never is seen again after opening it up. If you put ANY kind of sweater on me I'd have to be dead, then resurrect myself to kill you for doing it. Same with a tie. I think I've worn one 3 times since I retired from the Corps.

I'm like, buy me a Milwaukee 20v lithium cordless drill.

Father's Day is all about him grilling! LOL! Once again, the wiser sex! :thumb:

Gunny
05-01-2016, 04:20 PM
Father's Day is all about him grilling! LOL! Once again, the wiser sex! :thumb:

:slap:

Russ
05-01-2016, 05:09 PM

Thanks a lot, Gunny!

jimnyc
05-01-2016, 05:13 PM
Thanks a lot, @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30)!

With the issues I had posted about with the notifications system, you could have played dumb like you never saw any of this. Too late now though. Better make it a pricey box of candy!!

Abbey Marie
05-01-2016, 05:34 PM

Thanks for nothing @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30) ya dirty bastard!

Actually, it may have worked quite well!

Abbey Marie
05-01-2016, 05:36 PM
Remember, if she is the Mother of your offspring, it's your duty to shower her with stuff on Mother's Day!

Gunny
05-01-2016, 05:38 PM
Thanks a lot, @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30)!

With the issues I had posted about with the notifications system, you could have played dumb like you never saw any of this. Too late now though. Better make it a pricey box of candy!!

I'm LMAO at you goobers. I couldn't have planned this better with a map and compass. :laugh2: And certainly would have never thought of it. How often do you get to totally screw up and take people with you? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Russ
05-01-2016, 05:49 PM

I had not considered that... where's the "UnPost" button?!!

Gunny
05-01-2016, 06:14 PM
I had not considered that... where's the "UnPost" button?!!

No my fault y'all got sucked into me being a paranoid dumbass. :laugh: