PDA

View Full Version : Mexicans protesting Trump *NSFW*

jimnyc
05-01-2016, 12:02 PM
They want to show the world that Trump doesn't know what he's talking about, that the Mexican folks are fine people. :rolleyes: Of course there ARE, but many will now see what these retards are putting on display, and it's disgusting. Granted, these aren't the ILLEGALS, that I'm aware of, but not many from Mexico (and many reporting) seem to comprehend the difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMvYCGTIKk

indago
05-01-2016, 12:06 PM
They want to show the world that Trump doesn't know what he's talking about, that the Mexican folks are fine people. :rolleyes: Of course there ARE, but many will now see what these retards are putting on display, and it's disgusting. Granted, these aren't the ILLEGALS, that I'm aware of, but not many from Mexico (and many reporting) seem to comprehend the difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMvYCGTIKk

The illegals are showing us why we need a wall, and why Trump should be President.

jimnyc
05-01-2016, 12:08 PM
The illegals are showing us why we need a wall, and why Trump should be President.

I think any president can do the wall, but will any others, even after this year? I sure hope so. The wall should be built regardless of the 2016 election, IMO.

jimnyc
05-01-2016, 12:25 PM
Latino activists vow more Trump protests as tensions heighten

Latino activists said they expect more large protests as Donald Trump moves his presidential campaign into California.

Trump faced large and hostile demonstrations outside a rally Thursday night in Costa Mesa and at the Burlingame hotel where he delivered a speech to the California Republican Convention on Friday.

“I think it’s going to get worse if he gets the nomination and is the front-runner. I think it’s going to escalate,” said Luis Serrano, an organizer with California Immigration Youth Justice Alliance. “We’re going to keep showing up and standing against the actions and the hate Donald Trump is creating. We are going to continue to just show up in numbers and stand together.”

Trump has faced protests during several stops in California over the past few months, but they escalated considerably this week.

The billionaire businessman is leading in several polls of California Republican voters. But his outspoken comments about people in this country illegally and advocacy for a border wall have sparked a backlash by younger Latinos, said Carlos Perea, an immigrant rights organizer who was at the Costa Mesa rally.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-latino-activists-vow-more-trump-protests-20160430-story.html#nt=oft12aH-2gp2

He makes it sound in thew second portion like they plan on just showing up and standing against what Trump has to say. But too bad the first portion gives away what the true goals are. These folks don't want to "protest", they want to get violent, stop others from attending, stop Trump's rally from happening. That's EXACTLY what he means by "escalate".

indago
05-04-2016, 07:13 AM

Vulgar Children, Parents Scream Curses at Trump Supporters

article/video (http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/02/kids-shout-f-word-flip-middle-finger-donald-trump-rally-bernie-and-trump-supporter-clash)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-04-2016, 07:42 AM
Latino activists vow more Trump protests as tensions heighten

Latino activists said they expect more large protests as Donald Trump moves his presidential campaign into California.

Trump faced large and hostile demonstrations outside a rally Thursday night in Costa Mesa and at the Burlingame hotel where he delivered a speech to the California Republican Convention on Friday.

“I think it’s going to get worse if he gets the nomination and is the front-runner. I think it’s going to escalate,” said Luis Serrano, an organizer with California Immigration Youth Justice Alliance. “We’re going to keep showing up and standing against the actions and the hate Donald Trump is creating. We are going to continue to just show up in numbers and stand together.”

Trump has faced protests during several stops in California over the past few months, but they escalated considerably this week.

The billionaire businessman is leading in several polls of California Republican voters. But his outspoken comments about people in this country illegally and advocacy for a border wall have sparked a backlash by younger Latinos, said Carlos Perea, an immigrant rights organizer who was at the Costa Mesa rally.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-latino-activists-vow-more-trump-protests-20160430-story.html#nt=oft12aH-2gp2

He makes it sound in thew second portion like they plan on just showing up and standing against what Trump has to say. But too bad the first portion gives away what the true goals are. These folks don't want to "protest", they want to get violent, stop others from attending, stop Trump's rally from happening. That's EXACTLY what he means by "escalate".

Other nations have soldiers with loaded guns told to shoot invaders, why don't we?
Bullets are cheaper than billion dollar wall.
Start shooting, watch the millions coming in dwindle down to mere hundreds.
These invaders are destroying this nation, drastic measures should be put in place IMHO.
And before anybody calls me racist on this my niece is half mexican.. form her legal mexican mother who herself was born and raised here..

We spend hundreds of billions on these damn invaders and they vote ems more power to destroy us every election cycle.
We had best wise up and do so damn soon, because another 8 years with hillary continuing the obama treason and this nation falls!--Tyr

Trigg
05-04-2016, 05:04 PM
Intelligent......show your disgust for Trump saying Mexico is sending drug dealers and criminals to the US by rioting, beating people up and trashing cop cars.:lame2:

That will teach that lying racist. :laugh:

Elessar
05-04-2016, 07:08 PM
Just amazing.

Mexico jails illegal immigrants without a trial, except for those from
Central America heading our way.

What if Americans in Mexico behaved this way?

..and it never ceases to amaze me that "brave" protesters need
to wear masks and bandanas so they cannot be easily identified!

aboutime
05-04-2016, 07:34 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/illegalsnotlegal.jpg

I don't care what ILLEGAL MEXICANS PROTEST.

Russ
05-04-2016, 08:43 PM

Yep, these people seem sub-human to me. Get out the water cannon and the pepper spray. Or how about this - pepper spray cannon? That would get these scum to behave. ;)

Black Diamond
05-04-2016, 08:46 PM
Yep, these people seem sub-human to me. Get out the water cannon and the pepper spray. Or how about this - pepper spray cannon? That would get these scum to behave. ;)

Remember those super soakers?? Fill one of those bitches up with pepper spray. :laugh:

PixieStix
05-04-2016, 09:44 PM

Many of the worst are paid protestors er...I mean rioters. If they could fight the ad said that is a plus.They get paid more if they look Mexican.

logroller
05-04-2016, 10:10 PM
The only reason they're here is they know what protestors get treated like in Mexico. So I doubt anything less than a motivated opposition cracking skulls will abate the issue.