PDA

View Full Version : Is this lengthy investigation good for Hillary?

jimnyc
05-01-2016, 05:09 PM
It's been a long time that the FBI is investigating her and her email BS. Is this going on so long because they can't find anything, which sounds dumb, or because they found stuff and are investigating further? Every former judge that I have heard/read about who have chimed in, all say she is guilty, but of course their opinions are just that. But why this delay I wonder? To so many with knowledge in things like this, so much points to guilt, so I'm wondering why nothing has happened yet. And if it were the opposite and nothing was there, then I would assume that they would have closed it sooner.

Gunny
05-01-2016, 05:42 PM
They're going to vote for her anyway. She needs to be indicted. THAT would change things. I never realized how willfully ignorant the left was until this. Treason means nothing to them.

jimnyc
05-01-2016, 06:21 PM
They're going to vote for her anyway. She needs to be indicted. THAT would change things. I never realized how willfully ignorant the left was until this. Treason means nothing to them.

That's what I was thinking in my head. I know it wouldn't change the vote much as it is. And not only an indictment IMO, but she should be convicted. I read and read and read, and I can't see why she SHOULDN'T be convicted. But she'll be bailed out of this somehow, and that's probably what's taking so long.

When complete, I wonder just how much of it will be revealed to the public. I know they can't reveal classified emails, but the investigation and what they found in generalities should be allowed. I just can't help but think this is all going to somehow *disappear*, or the FBI says they found nothing and reveals extremely little, and this way no one can question their findings and results.

LongTermGuy
05-01-2016, 06:35 PM
It's been a long time that the FBI is investigating her and her email BS. Is this going on so long because they can't find anything, which sounds dumb, or because they found stuff and are investigating further? Every former judge that I have heard/read about who have chimed in, all say she is guilty, but of course their opinions are just that. But why this delay I wonder? To so many with knowledge in things like this, so much points to guilt, so I'm wondering why nothing has happened yet. And if it were the opposite and nothing was there, then I would assume that they would have closed it sooner.

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/110500/Obama-Has-A-Private-Lunch-With-Hillary--110835.jpg

aboutime
05-01-2016, 08:02 PM
Personally, based on all of the reading I have done, and remembering how the Clinton's have always operated. I believe Obama, his Justice Dept. and the A.G. are all complicit, and fearful of what Hillary, and Bubba may have up their sleeves..as in Blackmail. Extortion, and Promises of Exposing Wrong Doing....all to save Hitlery's LYING, CROOKED, FAT Butt. Which means SHE GETS OFF.

darin
05-02-2016, 12:44 AM
I think I agree with AT. I've seen gov't employees fired faster than this investigation moves. :( Sickening. She is probably negotiating a pardon.

indago
05-02-2016, 05:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJngR1uZ1WE