PDA

View Full Version : Tmb

CSM
05-02-2016, 06:03 AM
as promised...

pic of my boat (yeah I named it "AT EAZE"). If you look close you can see the wife unit's two little dogs staring through the plexiglass.... and yeah, the guy hanging off the back is moi

Kathianne
05-02-2016, 06:07 AM
Oh that's nice! I see the dogs!

Your cap? Who's army?

NightTrain
05-02-2016, 06:24 AM
Beauty! I like the full canvas... those are nice and cheap, aren't they?

BTW, you know how the clear plastic on the canvas turns cloudy after a couple of years? Bug spray. Had a friend that makes canvas for boats tell me that a couple years ago. So anyone that wants to spray that stuff on themselves does it outside of the boat a safe distance away!

Did you get the 454 replaced?

Oh yeah, and where's your Jolly Roger?

CSM
05-02-2016, 06:32 AM
oh that's nice! I see the dogs!

Your cap? Who's army?

lol!

CSM
05-02-2016, 06:35 AM
Beauty! I like the full canvas... those are nice and cheap, aren't they?

BTW, you know how the clear plastic on the canvas turns cloudy after a couple of years? Bug spray. Had a friend that makes canvas for boats tell me that a couple years ago. So anyone that wants to spray that stuff on themselves does it outside of the boat a safe distance away!

Did you get the 454 replaced?

Oh yeah, and where's your Jolly Roger?

Actually, the canvas wasn't too bad... the stainless to hang it on is another story. And yeah I knew about the bug spray. Engine is nearly completely rebuilt and should be back in da boat soon.

My Jolly Roger is in my pants...or at least it usually is....

darin
05-02-2016, 06:38 AM
Looks like we have an official Party Boat! :)

fj1200
05-04-2016, 12:59 PM
as promised...

pic of my boat (yeah I named it "AT EAZE"). If you look close you can see the wife unit's two little dogs staring through the plexiglass.... and yeah, the guy hanging off the back is moi

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8845&stc=1

The board get-together isn't at your boat why?

NVM, undisclosed location. ;)

jimnyc
05-04-2016, 04:46 PM
What a sweet boat! I'd tell you to let me take her cruising, but it would be like a demolition derby for me to even get out of the marina. I'm lucky to cruise a row boat straight ahead. :) But you can surely swing by and pick me up in that sucker, lost of fishing to do on the east coast! :thumb:

darin
05-06-2016, 03:35 AM
I can see CSM sitting on that boat while FBI guys ask him questions tryin' to figure out how he got all that money :D TheWolfofDebatePolicy.com

Atticus Finch
05-06-2016, 04:43 AM
as promised...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8845&stc=1happy sailing..I know it's not a sail boat..;)

Gunny
05-06-2016, 05:43 AM
What a sweet boat! I'd tell you to let me take her cruising, but it would be like a demolition derby for me to even get out of the marina. I'm lucky to cruise a row boat straight ahead. :) But you can surely swing by and pick me up in that sucker, lost of fishing to do on the east coast! :thumb:

Geez ... can you do any damned thing? How hard is it to drive a boat? Let's see .. there's only the whole freakin' ocean in front of me. :rolleyes:

You put it in 1st to get out of the harbor, you goof. In FL, you can't have a wake in the harbor. But damn ... you're more f-d up than I thought if you can't handle a boat. Remind me not to go skiing with your dumb ass.

Gunny
05-06-2016, 05:54 AM
I can see CSM sitting on that boat while FBI guys ask him questions tryin' to figure out how he got all that money :D TheWolfofDebatePolicy.com

Yeah, I want to see the FBI interrogating CSM. I'd have to break down and buy some beer and a lawn chair to watch THAT show.

sundaydriver
05-09-2016, 07:16 AM
Where's the helipad on that boat?

CSM
05-09-2016, 07:31 AM
Where's the helipad on that boat?

Aint got one. I hate helicopters.

darin
05-10-2016, 02:29 AM
What I can't figure out....why aren't boat engines rated in Seahorse power?