PDA

View Full Version : Body Found In 747 Wheel Well At SFO

nevadamedic
07-19-2007, 06:33 PM
SAN FRANCISCO -- Human remains were discovered by mechanics performing a post-flight inspection early Thursday in the nose wheel well of a United Airlines Boeing 747 that landed at San Francisco International Airport following a flight from China.

Airport spokesman Michael McCarron said the flight -- United Airlines flight 858 -- had flown from Shanghai to San Francisco and landed at 7:42 a.m.

The man, who was wearing several layers of clothes and appeared to be Asian and in his 50s, had few obvious injuries, according to San Mateo County Coroner Robert Foucrault.

He could have died from a lack of oxygen at altitude, from hypothermia or after being crushed by the landing gear, Foucrault said.

The man had apparently crawled inside the nose gear's wheel well intentionally, suggesting an attempted stowaway, McCarron said.

"It's not an easily accessible place," he said, explaining that few people survive such journeys because the conditions are extremely harsh.

Full Story...........
http://www.ktvu.com/news/13714462/detail.html

How sad, but he shouldn't have tried to sneak into this country illegally.

Dilloduck
07-19-2007, 07:29 PM
SAN FRANCISCO -- Human remains were discovered by mechanics performing a post-flight inspection early Thursday in the nose wheel well of a United Airlines Boeing 747 that landed at San Francisco International Airport following a flight from China.

Airport spokesman Michael McCarron said the flight -- United Airlines flight 858 -- had flown from Shanghai to San Francisco and landed at 7:42 a.m.

The man, who was wearing several layers of clothes and appeared to be Asian and in his 50s, had few obvious injuries, according to San Mateo County Coroner Robert Foucrault.

He could have died from a lack of oxygen at altitude, from hypothermia or after being crushed by the landing gear, Foucrault said.

The man had apparently crawled inside the nose gear's wheel well intentionally, suggesting an attempted stowaway, McCarron said.

"It's not an easily accessible place," he said, explaining that few people survive such journeys because the conditions are extremely harsh.

Full Story...........
http://www.ktvu.com/news/13714462/detail.html

How sad, but he shouldn't have tried to sneak into this country illegally.

Why not?

waterrescuedude2000
07-19-2007, 08:02 PM
But hey you do the crime you do the time. in this case the punishment is for eternity. Sorry anyone coming in our country illegally is a threat to our national security. Period end of story

Dilloduck
07-19-2007, 08:09 PM
But hey you do the crime you do the time. in this case the punishment is for eternity. Sorry anyone coming in our country illegally is a threat to our national security. Period end of story

Aren't you speculating a bit ? No one has the slightest idea regarding this persons' motives. Just another headline grabber because people like gross and stupid stories. Joe Shit, the rag man, probably tripped because he forgot to tie his shoes today.

waterrescuedude2000
07-19-2007, 08:25 PM
Aren't you speculating a bit ? No one has the slightest idea regarding this persons' motives. Just another headline grabber because people like gross and stupid stories. Joe Shit, the rag man, probably tripped because he forgot to tie his shoes today.

Well number one if you trip you fall DOWN not UP like hthis clown did into the wheel well. And yes af far as motives maybe he just wanted a better life.. But regaurdless of motives we will never know. But if we are unsure of someones motives they are a threat to national security. He was propbably wanted in his country for sex crimes. But i guess since i have no proof i shouldnt say that part

Savage is talking about this story right now on the radio.

nevadamedic
07-19-2007, 08:37 PM
Why not?

Because there is a right way to do things.

Dilloduck
07-20-2007, 06:19 AM
Well number one if you trip you fall DOWN not UP like hthis clown did into the wheel well. And yes af far as motives maybe he just wanted a better life.. But regaurdless of motives we will never know. But if we are unsure of someones motives they are a threat to national security. He was propbably wanted in his country for sex crimes. But i guess since i have no proof i shouldnt say that part

Savage is talking about this story right now on the radio.

I think it was a spy who had been trying to bring the great fortune cookie secret to America but the commies caught him and stuffed him in the landing gear to serve as an example to anyone still harboring thoughts of swiping Chinese Cuisine secrets.

waterrescuedude2000
07-21-2007, 11:00 AM
I think it was a spy who had been trying to bring the great fortune cookie secret to America but the commies caught him and stuffed him in the landing gear to serve as an example to anyone still harboring thoughts of swiping Chinese Cuisine secrets.

Thats hilarious. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: