PDA

View Full Version : How many are happy?

Atticus Finch
05-04-2016, 06:05 AM
Now that the Rep battle is over and Trump is going to be the nominee.I personally think we handed the country over to the libs for good no matter the outcome of the presidential election.

jimnyc
05-04-2016, 08:54 AM
Now that the Rep battle is over and Trump is going to be the nominee.I personally think we handed the country over to the libs for good no matter the outcome of the presidential election.

I disagree. :)

I'm happy, and am thrilled that things will start towards November earlier than anticipated. Hopefully Trump will be able to convince folks like yourself that what you think isn't the truth, or at the very least, get those still floundering on the fence. If he doesn't, so be it. But hopefully at the very, very least, we keep Hillary out of office, even if some don't care for Trump.

gabosaurus
05-04-2016, 09:23 AM
Dems are very happy that Trump is the nominee. :thanks:

Cruz can call for "unity" all he wants. His followers (and those of many others) are not going to forget the campaign. I doubt many of them will support Trump. Most will likely stay home.

Clinton is not going to fight Trump like any of the GOP candidates did. She is going to sit back and watch him self-destruct.
Trump appeals to a core group of Republicans who are angry and want change.
Most liberals and moderates are not angry. They don't see the immediate need for change.
Trump can yell and scream all he wants. He won't get much of a response.

https://i.imgflip.com/13ks06.jpg

jimnyc
05-04-2016, 09:31 AM

Cruz can call for "unity" all he wants. His followers (and those of many others) are not going to forget the campaign. I doubt many of them will support Trump. Most will likely stay home.

Clinton is not going to fight Trump like any of the GOP candidates did. She is going to sit back and watch him self-destruct.
Most liberals and moderates are not angry. They don't see the immediate need for change.

You need to worry about whether or not the criminal you want to vote for can even win the primaries. And then dodge an indictment.

In a PERFECT world she will be indicted about 3 weeks prior to the election.

Btw, do you think Bernie's folks will simply forget either? They hate Hillary and recognize her as dishonest as well as about 60% of the country.

Gunny
05-04-2016, 09:41 AM

You shouldn't be happy at all. You've got a criminal for a frontrunner and don't even care. That says as much about you as it does her.

Abbey Marie
05-04-2016, 10:45 AM
Luckily, my happiness doesn't hinge on any politician. ;) But I will be much more comfortable when we have a President who kills Obamacare, stops the unmitigated influx of illegals, fights ISIS for real, and most of all, appoints a truly socially Conservative SC justice.

As for my vote: I feel pretty certain that neither Hillary nor Bernie will do most, if any, of those things, and rather will actively work against them. Trump is the better choice, as at least with him, anything is possible.

Atticus Finch
05-04-2016, 11:07 AM

https://i.imgflip.com/13ks06.jpgThat is an excellent analysis....although I will vote ...gag, cough ,choke, puke..for Trump only because I loathe Hillary more

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-04-2016, 11:44 AM
That is an excellent analysis....although I will vote ...gag, cough ,choke, puke..for Trump only because I loathe Hillary more

Mighty glad you found your way to that gleaming, glaring and utterly obvious path.
Careful with that cough, it may be signs of some kind of disease trying to creep in .
These days, one simply can not be too careful with ones health you know.. ;)--Tyr

Atticus Finch
05-04-2016, 12:00 PM
Mighty glad you found your way to that gleaming, glaring and utterly obvious path.
Careful with that cough, it may be signs of some kind of disease trying to creep in .
These days, one simply can not be too careful with ones health you know.. ;)--TyrLet me stress....I 'd rather slam my manhood in a sliding glass door than give Trump ANY creedence whatsoever...but we all have those unsavory but necessary things we have to do.

Elessar
05-04-2016, 12:22 PM

Clinton always sits back, especially when confronted with her lies and exaggerations.

Ask her why she got kicked off the Watergate investigation team.

Ask her how she dodged sniper fire in Kosovo, but was video-taped walking
leisurely across the tarmac.

Ask her why she made a campaign statement in 2008 "Who would you want
answering the phone at 3 a.m.", but ignored calls during the Benghazi assault.

Ask her why she said to the press and nation that Benghazi was due to a film
produced, yet told her daughter in less than 24 hours it was a terrorist attack
having nothing to do with that film.

A fine hero you Libs look up to..and you are running scared now.

gabosaurus
05-04-2016, 12:28 PM
To be honest, I am not happy with either candidate. I feel I am being presented a choice of which pile of manure that I want to jump into.

Sanders supporters do not like Hillary. The only person they dislike more than Hillary is Trump.
The core support for Sanders comes from young people who are being offered Willy Wonka's "Golden Ticket" to Fairy Land. They prefer promises to reality and don't really care about which promises are likely to be fulfilled.
Trump is the evil dragon in this equation. He doesn't like women, minorities and immigrants. Trump wants to destroy Fairy Land.

Sanders supporters will blend back into the woodwork before they vote for Trump.

Hillary has the same chance of getting indicted that GW Bush had in the final years of his presidency. Both were/are experts in lying, cheating, stealing and just being evil, nasty people.

Elessar
05-04-2016, 12:44 PM
I forgot and too late to edit..

Ask her when first confronted with the private E-mail server, dodged and
deflected all direct inquiries. Yet subsequent investigations show she did
indeed likely compromise information.

Ask her if she had to sign a Non-disclosure Statement and acknowledge
the protocols for viewing and transmitting classified information. As a
high level federal employee, even senator, should have had to.

If even one paragraph on a document is at the lowest classification level,
that makes the whole document classified.

Depending on the level of data compromised, as an enlisted I could have
been busted down to E-1 and put in a brig, losing all benefits from my career.
As a civilian employee, I would have been tossed into a federal lock-up.

She belongs behind bars, not the White House gates!

I hope Trump faces her down on all of these questions.
The shrieking from her will be enormous.

DLT
05-04-2016, 01:29 PM

I think we were pretty much screwed either way it went.

Gunny
05-04-2016, 01:31 PM
Let me stress....I 'd rather slam my manhood in a sliding glass door than give Trump ANY creedence whatsoever...but we all have those unsavory but necessary things we have to do.

I couldn't have said that better. Well done. :clap:

DLT
05-04-2016, 01:34 PM
You need to worry about whether or not the criminal you want to vote for can even win the primaries. And then dodge an indictment.

In a PERFECT world she will be indicted about 3 weeks prior to the election.

Btw, do you think Bernie's folks will simply forget either? They hate Hillary and recognize her as dishonest as well as about 60% of the country.

Notice......pretenda-injun just bleated up and vowed to 'fight Trump to the end' ...or some such drama queen hyperbole. Funny....but I wasn't aware that the faux Pocahontas was even in the race or campaigning. Perhaps she knows something we don't re: Hillary....?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/warren-pledges-to-fight-my-heart-out-to-defeat-trump/ar-BBsCHBv?li=BBnb7Kz

Black Diamond
05-04-2016, 01:37 PM
Notice......pretenda-injun just bleated up and vowed to 'fight Trump to the end' ...or some such drama queen hyperbole. Funny....but I wasn't aware that the faux Pocahontas was even in the race or campaigning. Perhaps she knows something we don't re: Hillary....?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/warren-pledges-to-fight-my-heart-out-to-defeat-trump/ar-BBsCHBv?li=BBnb7Kz
She wants to be veep. Which would be a poor strategic move on Hillarys part IMO.

Abbey Marie
05-04-2016, 01:40 PM
Let me stress....I 'd rather slam my manhood in a sliding glass door than give Trump ANY creedence whatsoever...but we all have those unsavory but necessary things we have to do.

Well, without your "manhood", you should hope for a Lib White House to ensure you can use either bathroom.

;):coffee:

Atticus Finch
05-04-2016, 02:16 PM
Well, without your "manhood", you should hope for a Lib White House to ensure you can use either bathroom.

;):coffee:good one...points for originality

Black Diamond
05-04-2016, 02:23 PM

That will happen. Question of when not if.

Trigg
05-04-2016, 05:01 PM

Democrats are apathetic, there is just no excitement for them going into this election.

Trump, in Indiana, won more votes than Clinton and Bernie combined.

Any reasonable person doesn't want Bernie elected and Hillary just isn't likable. Republicans have had two election cycles where they showed up to vote AGAINST a candidate. It isn't a good place to be. Trump's core group however, are excited and revved up.

I honestly see Bernie being the more dangerous of the two, he actually believes what he is saying, Hillary is pandering and the people CAN tell the difference.

namvet
05-04-2016, 06:23 PM
Trump's got the middle class nough said

Gunny
05-04-2016, 06:58 PM
That will happen. Question of when not if.

Nope. This is a certified lose. There's no "when" win. He's divided the party and I honestly can't stand him. The thought of listening to Harry the Eagle for 4 years is revolting. Long term, the left is going to cry "I told you so" for 4 years and lock the WH up again for 8 years. I don't understand why people have no vision. Moving your pawn doesn't win a game. Taking the opponent's king wins the game. No one's more than 1 move ahead here. The left is out=playing the right at chess and winning. You play chess with me and use the same failed strategy, I'm going to win every time.

Atticus Finch
05-04-2016, 06:58 PM
Trump's got the middle class nough saidWell that used to be a formidable ally but alas 8 years of Obama has had it's toll.

DLT
05-04-2016, 07:15 PM
She wants to be veep. Which would be a poor strategic move on Hillarys part IMO.

The only people Hillary distrusts more than men is women. If she could appoint a robot or a humanoid....she would. Although....she does seem to trust Huma. Makes one wonder.

Bilgerat
05-04-2016, 07:16 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8848&stc=1

aboutime
05-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Happy to see gabby show up....again....trying to use the DNC talking points manual, and the pretend psychological propaganda tactics.....she hopes....will make anyone who doesn't like LIARS like Hillary, or Bernie..fear having Trump available to KICK ASS AND TAKE LIBERAL NAMES.

gabosaurus
05-04-2016, 07:48 PM
Nope. This is a certified lose. There's no "when" win. He's divided the party and I honestly can't stand him. The thought of listening to Harry the Eagle for 4 years is revolting. Long term, the left is going to cry "I told you so" for 4 years and lock the WH up again for 8 years. I don't understand why people have no vision. Moving your pawn doesn't win a game. Taking the opponent's king wins the game. No one's more than 1 move ahead here. The left is out=playing the right at chess and winning. You play chess with me and use the same failed strategy, I'm going to win every time.

Trump has alienated too many people to have a chance to win the general election. His base of supporters has dwindled.
Look at the Republicans who are NOT going to support Trump. Cruz will talk solidarity, but I am guessing he won't opening support Trump. The Bush family is not going to endorse anyone.

Dems and independents don't have to like Hillary to vote against Trump. I won''t be voting for Hillary. I will be voting against Trump.

Women are not going to vote for Trump. Black and Latinos are not going to vote for Trump. Immigrants are not going to vote for Trump.

Trump's power base is white Republican males. That support can win him the nomination, but not the general election.

aboutime
05-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Trump has alienated too many people to have a chance to win the general election. His base of supporters has dwindled.
Look at the Republicans who are NOT going to support Trump. Cruz will talk solidarity, but I am guessing he won't opening support Trump. The Bush family is not going to endorse anyone.

Dems and independents don't have to like Hillary to vote against Trump. I won''t be voting for Hillary. I will be voting against Trump.

Women are not going to vote for Trump. Black and Latinos are not going to vote for Trump. Immigrants are not going to vote for Trump.

Trump's power base is white Republican males. That support can win him the nomination, but not the general election.

Keep on telling yourself that kind of stuff gabby. YOU are the only one here who believes it, because you are as easily led as those who also said the same about Obama. How'd that work out?

Russ
05-04-2016, 08:22 PM

Dems might want to be careful on how many high fives they do just because Trump is the opponent. The phrase "be careful what you wish for" comes to mind.
Trump is very good at attacking people, and he will be willing to attack Hillary on points she's never really been attacked about before. For example, 'enabling' Bill to be a predator toward women, and launching personal attacks against women who have claimed that Bill raped them, while simultaneously saying every woman accuser should be believed, and saying she is the 'women's rights' candidate.

Elessar
05-04-2016, 09:07 PM

You do have your moments!:laugh:

PixieStix
05-04-2016, 09:15 PM

I kinda felt like that when I voted for McCain. Ugh. However my manhood was not a question :coffee:

PixieStix
05-04-2016, 09:34 PM
I am not happy. I am ecstatic. :thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93ZqVBk57ks

gabosaurus
05-05-2016, 01:01 AM
Dems might want to be careful on how many high fives they do just because Trump is the opponent. The phrase "be careful what you wish for" comes to mind.
Trump is very good at attacking people, and he will be willing to attack Hillary on points she's never really been attacked about before. For example, 'enabling' Bill to be a predator toward women, and launching personal attacks against women who have claimed that Bill raped them, while simultaneously saying every woman accuser should be believed, and saying she is the 'women's rights' candidate.

That works both ways, though.
Will conservative, mainstream America accept a presidential candidate who has had three trophy wives and numerous affairs? Will they accept someone who has openly admitted that he would lie, cheat, slander and bully anyone who dared to oppose him?
How about a candidate who has constantly taken shots at illegal immigrants, yet hasn't been afraid to use then in his construction projects?

Stories about Bill Clinton (many true) have been floating around for two decades. Everyone has heard them already.
No one has heard most of Trump's ugly secrets. Such as all the workers who lost their jobs as a result of Trump's four bankruptcies. Trump has admitted to buying political favors, saying it is an accepted way to advance his businesses.
Ted Cruz once stated that he knew things that could put Trump to share, yet he never revealed most of them. I wonder if these deeds will somehow be "leaked" to the media.

Atticus Finch
05-05-2016, 03:56 AM
To say the least,the bar of political discourse has been lowered in recent years.And this presidential cycle will lower it even further.Any semblance of respect or decorum will be absent. This election will be between, what I believe to be, the two most unethical,corrupt, and amoral candidates ever to run for the WH....God help us.

jimnyc
05-05-2016, 05:49 AM

BS.

Then why did Trump dominate in the primaries, with record numbers? Why did he he outnumber Clinton in most states? All of those folks were white men? WRONG!

gabosaurus
05-05-2016, 09:58 AM
BS.

Then why did Trump dominate in the primaries, with record numbers? Why did he he outnumber Clinton in most states? All of those folks were white men? WRONG!

You forget that Trump was running in the REPUBLICAN primaries. There are a lot of Republicans who are very angry about their party leadership.
You can compare the Republican and Democratic primaries. A lot of Dems are not interested in voting in the primaries. They take it for granted that Hilary will be nominated. Sanders has won a lot of the recent primaries because his supporters went to the polls.
Trump didn't run against Clinton or Sanders in the primaries. He ran against other Republicans.
Go to any Trump rally. How many minorities are there?

CSM
05-05-2016, 10:07 AM
You forget that Trump was running in the REPUBLICAN primaries. There are a lot of Republicans who are very angry about their party leadership.
You can compare the Republican and Democratic primaries. A lot of Dems are not interested in voting in the primaries. They take it for granted that Hilary will be nominated. Sanders has won a lot of the recent primaries because his supporters went to the polls.
Trump didn't run against Clinton or Sanders in the primaries. He ran against other Republicans.

Yeah, cuz minorities should have more say than anyone else because .... well they are minorities!

Black Diamond
05-05-2016, 10:08 AM
Yeah, cuz minorities should have more say than anyone else because .... well they are minorities!

Make up for slavery and Jim Crow and shit...

Gunny
05-05-2016, 10:10 AM

Meaning you are sheep.

Trigg
05-05-2016, 04:37 PM

Well I'm a woman and I am most definitively going to vote for Trump.

Latinos, who are American citizens, ARE going to vote for Trump. I know more than a few (who I'm related to) who's FB pages are covered in pro-Trump posts.

He won more votes in Indiana than Hillary and Bernie combined. I'm sure you're dreaming that his base was getting smaller, but when you wake up you'll realize how wrong you are.

gabosaurus
05-05-2016, 05:42 PM
There have been more votes cast in the Republican primaries because they have been hotly contested. There have been more candidates and more interest.
There have been three different polls in the last few months. I think CNN had the last one. In those three, when asked about Hillary vs. Trump, Hillary has gotten between 67 and 73 percent of the vote. Among Republican women, only 44 percent prefer Trump. Primarily due to his unfavorable comments about women.
Among those who support Sanders, 67 percent said they prefer Clinton over Sanders.
If you average polls taken by CNN and the Wall Street Journal, Clinton has a 70-point lead among Latinos and a 55-point lead among blacks.

aboutime
05-05-2016, 07:25 PM

CSM. Exactly. Which is why gabby comes here as a die-hard liberal. She won't admit it, but she knows she is soon gonna become a minority as a Hillary-Bernie, kind of Socialist, America hater.