PDA

View Full Version : Beyonce "sorry"

jimnyc
05-05-2016, 06:26 AM
A lot of people are talking about the song she released a week or 2 ago. It got me to thinking about her popularity, in the music industry, her fans, but also folks like Obama. She's supposed to be a role model, and the young girls are forever waiting hours to get a picture with her or to get her autograph - or saving forever to go to one of her concerts.

But don't forget, this is someone that goes to the white house

This is the lyrics to that latest song, or at least the beginning, as I don't want to even post all that crap:

Sorry, I ain't sorry
Sorry, I ain't sorry
I ain't sorry, nigga, nah
Sorry, I ain't sorry
Sorry, I ain't sorry
I ain't sorry

He trying to roll me up, I ain't picking up
Headed to the club, I ain't thinking 'bout you
Me and my ladies sip my D'USSÉ cup
I don't give a fuck, chucking my deuces up
Suck on my balls, pause, I had enough
I ain't thinking 'bout you
I ain't thinking 'bout

Middle fingers up, put them hands high
Wave it in his face, tell him, boy, bye
Tell him, boy, bye, middle fingers up
I ain't thinking 'bout you

Noir
05-05-2016, 06:31 AM
*clicks fingers*
Catchy tune

jimnyc
05-05-2016, 06:34 AM
*clicks fingers*
Catchy tune

Very well may be catchy!! But a ten year old girl who listens, perhaps because they see the way she is idolized, then walks and sings out loud about sucking on balls!

Abbey Marie
05-05-2016, 07:44 AM
The crap level is high here.
Big picture, the animosity between black women and their men is bizarre to me. And sure isn't helping produce intact families in the black community.
I'm about to enjoy my art history class. The paintings of the Masters will be a breath of fresh air after this.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-05-2016, 07:58 AM
The crap level is high here.
Big picture, the animosity between black women and their men is bizarre to me. And sure isn't helping produce intact families in the black community.
I'm about to enjoy my art history class. The paintings of the Masters will be a breath of fresh air after this.

Dems/libs/leftists/government schools, Hollyweird all push this celebrate the vile, wicked and hatefilled garbage coming from the minorities.
Promote more division and more violence to come..
Its a planned agenda being implemented and promoted by government libs/dems'leftists and even their muzzy allies too(where they can do so).-Tyr

Bilgerat
05-05-2016, 11:19 AM
But she's so pretty

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/494/860/687.jpg

jimnyc
05-05-2016, 11:46 AM
I'm sorry I support and dance to the black panthers. I'm sorry I write filth for songs. I'm sorry I write songs to out my husbands indiscretions. I'm sorry my husband wants to do the same back at me. I'm sorry some folks think this behavior, and words, are things to look up to, and be invited to the WH as a result of.

Abbey Marie
05-05-2016, 12:08 PM
But she's so pretty

To many people, all that matters are looks. It's stooopid, but a real thing.

Gunny
05-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Speaking of Beyonce, I ain't sorry I don't know a damned thing about her. I don't know what she sings and don't care. I wouldn't know her if she walked up to me on the street. Randy Travis, George, or Travis Tritt, in a second. Her? Good luck.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-05-2016, 01:41 PM
Speaking of Beyonce, I ain't sorry I don't know a damned thing about her. I don't know what she sings and don't care. I wouldn't know her if she walked up to me on the street. Randy Travis, George, or Travis Tritt, in a second. Her? Good luck.

You have not missed anything--she is way, way overrated and simply put = black trash.
I wouldnt give a dime to have all the music/songs she ever produced..
Just another piece of shit celebrated by idiots and shallow people IMHO.
AND NO-SHE IS NOT PRETTY-SHE IS ACTUALLY QUITE UGLY TO ME.. A FACT

FAITH HILL, SHANIA TWAIN-- NOW THATS PRETTY!! :beer: :beer:

"BEYONDME", SHO' BEZ UGLY INSIDE AND OUT..-TYR

Gunny
05-05-2016, 03:09 PM
You have not missed anything--she is way, way overrated and simply put = black trash.
I wouldnt give a dime to have all the music/songs she ever produced..
Just another piece of shit celebrated by idiots and shallow people IMHO.
AND NO-SHE IS NOT PRETTY-SHE IS ACTUALLY QUITE UGLY TO ME.. A FACT

FAITH HILL, SHANIA TWAIN-- NOW THATS PRETTY!! :beer: :beer:

"BEYONDME", SHO' BEZ UGLY INSIDE AND OUT..-TYR

Reba. I would kill for her. I've been in love with her since I had hair. Karen Carpenter is next on the list.

Black Diamond
05-05-2016, 03:59 PM
I'm sorry I support and dance to the black panthers. I'm sorry I write filth for songs. I'm sorry I write songs to out my husbands indiscretions. I'm sorry my husband wants to do the same back at me. I'm sorry some folks think this behavior, and words, are things to look up to, and be invited to the WH as a result of.
I don't know I am right or wrong. But the black panther thing bothers me more than the filth.

darin
05-06-2016, 02:07 AM
She's lost her mind. :-/

She was beautiful back when she seemed like a good person.

True story from across the pond - Radio here doesn't censor lyrics. No bleeps or blank-spots or jumbled cursing in music.

Gunny
05-06-2016, 05:29 AM
I don't know I am right or wrong. But the black panther thing bothers me more than the filth.

He's lying anyway. He ain't sorry about jack sh*t. :laugh: