PDA

View Full Version : Noir, is this you?

jimnyc
05-05-2016, 05:47 PM
Sounds like something you may be onboard with! Has he been mean to you? Sure would 'splain a few things! :laugh2:

----

<hgroup> Man seeks restraining order against God Haifa resident asks court to keep the Almighty away, claiming He is being mean to him </hgroup>

An Israeli man has petitioned the Haifa Magistrate’s Court for a restraining order against God, claiming the Almighty has been particularly unkind to him.

The initiator of the request, a resident of the northern port city, represented himself in court, the Walla news site reported on Wednesday.

A protocol of the hearing noted that God did not turn up for the session, although it did not specify how the court determined the Omnipresent was not in fact there, as opposed to merely exercising the right to remain silent.

The petitioner, who was not named in the report, noted that he had tried to obtain the restraining order from police for the past three years but that police had merely sent a patrol car to his home on 10 occasions.

He argued that over a three-year period God, had exhibited a seriously negative attitude toward him, although details of just what divine mischief he had borne the brunt of were not mentioned in the report.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/man-seeks-restraining-order-against-god/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-05-2016, 05:51 PM
Sounds like something you may be onboard with! Has he been mean to you? Sure would 'splain a few things! :laugh2:

----

<hgroup> Man seeks restraining order against God Haifa resident asks court to keep the Almighty away, claiming He is being mean to him </hgroup>

An Israeli man has petitioned the Haifa Magistrate’s Court for a restraining order against God, claiming the Almighty has been particularly unkind to him.

The initiator of the request, a resident of the northern port city, represented himself in court, the Walla news site reported on Wednesday.

A protocol of the hearing noted that God did not turn up for the session, although it did not specify how the court determined the Omnipresent was not in fact there, as opposed to merely exercising the right to remain silent.

The petitioner, who was not named in the report, noted that he had tried to obtain the restraining order from police for the past three years but that police had merely sent a patrol car to his home on 10 occasions.

He argued that over a three-year period God, had exhibited a seriously negative attitude toward him, although details of just what divine mischief he had borne the brunt of were not mentioned in the report.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/man-seeks-restraining-order-against-god/

I am waiting to see exactly who the court will choose to try enforce any edict it hands down.. :laugh:-TYR
Lucifer already tried once.....and he and his posse were decidedly cast down...

Abbey Marie
05-05-2016, 06:05 PM
Sounds like the ultimate persecution complex. ;)

Black Diamond
05-05-2016, 06:15 PM
Whatever you do, don't allow God in university safe spaces.

jimnyc
05-05-2016, 06:23 PM
Noir reads, Noir leaves. LOL C'mon buddy, you know you thought of suing the Big Man before!! :laugh:

jimnyc
05-05-2016, 06:28 PM
I would like to sue the devil. I can hold him responsible for all of my bad actions throughout life, and hopefully have the court give a judgment in my favor for all of the associated costs. Collecting from the bastard may not be so easy though.

Noir
05-05-2016, 07:05 PM
Noir reads, Noir leaves. LOL C'mon buddy, you know you thought of suing the Big Man before!! :laugh:

Was just having a browse, didn't know Big Brother Jim was watching 0;
Anyways how could I ever say the gods have been mean to me when they've blessed me with you (:

aboutime
05-05-2016, 07:21 PM
Hell. Even you would be entertaining if you tried to SUE the FOUNDING FATHERS for creating a constitution that Even Protects Idiots!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-05-2016, 07:24 PM
I would like to sue the devil. I can hold him responsible for all of my bad actions throughout life, and hopefully have the court give a judgment in my favor for all of the associated costs. Collecting from the bastard may not be so easy though.

You'd have one helluva hot time collecting Jim. :laugh:
And no marsh-mellows allowed into the heated compound.. or donuts.. --Tyr

jimnyc
05-05-2016, 07:28 PM
Was just having a browse, didn't know Big Brother Jim was watching 0;
Anyways how could I ever say the gods have been mean to me when they've blessed me with you (:

I'm always watching, my friend, always! http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HBm3TfJzSQI/T_1uxqqDyUI/AAAAAAAADis/GSrOvMp_3rA/s1600/im-watching-you-focker.jpg

Hell, if I were you, and "Jim" was all you were ever blessed with, I'd be suing God, definitely the devil who would be even more responsible, and perhaps America too! :laugh:

Elessar
05-05-2016, 07:35 PM
<hgroup> Man seeks restraining order against God

Haifa resident asks court to keep the Almighty away, claiming He is being mean to him

An Israeli man has petitioned the Haifa Magistrate’s Court for a restraining order against God, claiming the Almighty has been particularly unkind to him. </hgroup>

I have to quote one of our members here, Bilgerat:

"Sweet Baby Jesus"....What a nutjob!