PDA

View Full Version : FBI interviews Clinton aides including Huma Abedin

jimnyc
05-05-2016, 06:19 PM
I'm absolutely shaking my head, wondering how they have no evidence of anything already. It seems clear cut to many legal gurus, that she is guilty of some violations, and that's without them actually seeing any confidential information.

(CNN)Some of Hillary Clinton's closest aides, including her longtime adviser Huma Abedin, have provided interviews to federal investigators, as the FBI probe into the security of her private email server nears completion, U.S. officials briefed on the investigation tell CNN. The investigation is still ongoing, but so far investigators haven't found evidence to prove that Clinton willfully violated the law the U.S. officials say.

In recent weeks, multiple aides have been interviewed -- some more than once, the officials said. A date for an FBI interview of Clinton has not been set, these officials said, but is expected in the coming weeks. Abedin has cooperated with the probe, the officials said. Lawyers for Abedin declined to comment. The officials say the interviews of Clinton and her aides would be a routine part of an investigation like this.

The probe remains focused on the security of the server and the handling of classified information and hasn't expanded to other matters, the officials said. Spokesmen for the FBI and Justice Department declined to comment. The Clinton campaign has not yet responded to CNN's request for comment. David Kendall, an attorney for Clinton, had no comment.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/05/politics/fbi-interviews-huma-abedin-clinton-aide/index.html

NightTrain
05-05-2016, 06:51 PM
Guccifer has already given testimony that he read many classified emails as a hacker before he was nabbed in Romania. Espionage by definition, and that's why he was extradited to the US a couple months ago.

She's boned.

Black Diamond
05-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Guccifer has already given testimony that he read many classified emails as a hacker before he was nabbed in Romania. Espionage by definition, and that's why he was extradited to the US a couple months ago.

She's boned.

You really have to go there? :cool:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-05-2016, 07:20 PM

She's boned.

She's boned.

No way,, her girlfriend Huma licks, they both are lap-lickers..
Trust me on this.. she and her girlfriend are tight, well uuh I mean both KFC TO EACH OTHER --FINGER LICKING GOOD..

jimnyc
05-05-2016, 07:32 PM

She's boned.

I hope you're right. I saw a lot on this guy in the past few days, which sounds like a LOT more proof, of just what I don't know yet though. But from all accounts, and from all of the former judges and legal analysts, she's screwed, blued and tattooed - but here we sit, many moons later, and there she is running for the highest office. I sure as hell hope they aren't trying to figure out ways to cover things up and help her skate, while folks who were MUCH more honorable than her had to pay the price, for similar or lesser.

jimnyc
05-05-2016, 07:40 PM
I know, this is also a shocker to everyone!

---

Judicial Watch Lawsuit Uncovers More Hillary Clinton Emails Withheld from State Department (http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-lawsuit-uncovers-more-hillary-clinton-emails-withheld-from-state-department/)

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released new State Department emails (one batch of 103 pages, the second of 138 pages) that again appear to contradict statements by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department and that she did not use her clintonemail.com system until March 18, 2009.

Judicial Watch recently released Clinton State Department emails dating from February 2009 that also call into question her statements about her emails.

The documents were obtained by Judicial Watch in response a court order in a May 5,2015, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed against the State Department, after it failed to respond to a March 18 FOIA request (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:15-cv-00684)). The lawsuit seeks:

Emails of official State Department business received or sent by former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin from January 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013 using a non-“state.gov” email address.

Many of the documents predate March 18, 2009, go back as far as January, and were not turned over by Clinton to the State Department from her non-government server. The emails cover topics such as: her schedule and travel plans; criticisms of Clinton by Richard Gere; Afghanistan; U.S. financial aid and security concerns for several Pacific Islands; the recommendation for a health care system overhaul; and food security.

Other previously unreleased emails are dated March 18, 2009, despite suggestions by Clinton that she had turned over emails with that date. These emails refer to, among other things, her “friends at Planned Parenthood” and a call to Bill Clinton’s former National Security Adviser, the late Sandy Berger, who was convicted of illegally removing classified documents from the National Archives.

On October 16, 2011, Clinton sent a “confidential” backgrounder from former Ambassador to Malta Doug Kmiec (sent from his apparently unsecure server) to aides Abedin and Cheryl Mills. The email has since been redacted due to its classified nature. Specifically, Kmiec discusses sensitive persons and organizations working in the US Embassy in Malta – the U.S. Maritime training program with the “AFM” (Armed Forces of Malta).

Rest here - http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-lawsuit-uncovers-more-hillary-clinton-emails-withheld-from-state-department/