PDA

View Full Version : Pew: 57 percent say 'America First'

jimnyc
05-05-2016, 06:20 PM
Americans are adopting a foreign policy much closer to Republican Donald Trump than Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton, saying in a new survey that they want an "America First" focus that fixes the U.S. before other countries.

A comprehensive new Pew Research Center poll found that 57 percent agree that America should deal with its own problems. Just 37 percent disagreed. And more than not said America is too helpful internationally.

"The new survey, conducted April 12 to 19 among 2,008 U.S. adults, finds the public remains wary of global involvement," said Pew.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/pew-57-say-america-first/article/2590448

PixieStix
05-05-2016, 10:56 PM
I believe that this election has been about globalization...specifically. It has been for me. Has it helped us? No, it has hurt Americans from the East coast to the West. No one is unscathed by globalization.

The social issues of our time has helped to mask the true evil that has been destroying America for many years. People are realizing this and we understand that Trump has helped to shine the light on that which was hidden, he became the voice of millions of Americans

People are not as ignorant as the established politicians have not been aware that we are aware. This is why they are shocked. They underestimate the American people.

LongTermGuy
05-05-2016, 11:54 PM
I believe that this election has been about globalization...specifically. It has been for me. Has it helped us? No, it has hurt Americans from the East coast to the West. No one is unscathed by globalization.

The social issues of our time has helped to mask the true evil that has been destroying America for many years. People are realizing this and we understand that Trump has helped to shine the light on that which was hidden, he became the voice of millions of Americans

People are not as ignorant as the established politicians have not been aware that we are aware. This is why they are shocked. They underestimate the American people.

Trump 2016! ...cure for the Leftist (Liberal) craziness...deceit...lies...twist...spin and Ignorance...

Black Diamond
05-06-2016, 12:40 AM
Trump 2016! ...cure for the Leftist (Liberal) craziness...deceit...lies...twist...spin and Ignorance...

Trump 45