PDA

View Full Version : Excellent news

Abbey Marie
05-06-2016, 08:57 AM
Saw this story this morning. Will add to it when I get home and not on my phone:

Donald Trump Hires Pro-Life Advocate as Top Domestic Policy Director

NATIONAL (http://www.lifenews.com/category/national/)
STEVEN ERTELT MAY 5, 2016 | 9:50AM WASHINGTON, DC

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-06-2016, 09:05 AM
Saw this story this morning. Will add to it when I get home and not on my phone:

Donald Trump Hires Pro-Life Advocate as Top Domestic Policy Director

NATIONAL (http://www.lifenews.com/category/national/)
STEVEN ERTELT MAY 5, 2016 | 9:50AM WASHINGTON, DC

Already Trump starts showing the hand he will play. :beer: :beer:

So much for those crying he is a lib and will support abortion once elected as prez....
I wonder which other big prediction they will switch to now?-Tyr

LongTermGuy
05-06-2016, 09:47 AM

So much for those crying he is a lib and will support abortion once elected as prez....

We will find out soon:laugh:....makes no difference...Trump is the last Man Standing....:salute:

Abbey Marie
05-06-2016, 10:33 AM
We will find out soon:laugh:....makes no difference...Trump is the last Man Standing....:salute:

If you even just read this board, you can see it makes a very big difference to many people. Trump is far from guaranteed even Republican votes.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-06-2016, 10:44 AM
If you even just read this board, you can see it makes a very big difference to many people. Trump is far from guaranteed even Republican votes.

That is true and some of us are pointing out TO OTHERS , that we lose because too many decide they want absolute purity in our candidate while the dems make no such impossible demands and unite behind their choice to win.
Both obama wins were because of this division that our opponents with government and media help kept stirring up and burning hot(as they are doing again!).

That millions can not, do not or abjectly refuse to wise up to that winning strategy employed by the dems can and just may cause the destruction of this nation as liberal education in schools schools has been designed to deliver...

Amazes me, when known intelligent people absolutely refuse to admit this reality...

Standing on principle when the ship sinks gets one drowned--reality bites....
Seems far too many fail to grasp this common sense knowledge IMHO..
MY PRINCIPLES ARE NOTHING IF I AND MY FAMILY DIE BECAUSE I REFUSED TO DO WHAT WAS NECESSARY TO SURVIVE!-TYR

Kathianne
05-06-2016, 02:38 PM

We'll see how it all plays out. There's also this new show of hands:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman

Trump Picks Former Goldman Partner And Soros Employee As Finance ChairmanAs Zero Hedge readers are familiar (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-15/why-senator-cruz-undisclosed-goldman-loan-real-problem), Trump often critized his main competitor Ted Cruz for his links to the bank because of loans used to finance Cruz’s Senate campaign, and because Heidi Cruz was a one-time employee of Goldman. "I know the guys at Goldman Sachs. They have total, total control over him. Just like they have total control over Hillary Clinton,” Trump said in one debate.

He had no qualms, however, in hiring one of the most prominent Goldman alums to raise money for him.

In addition to Goldman, Mnuchin also worked at Soros Fund Management, whose founder, George Soros, has funded many left-leaning causes. Where it gets even more bizarre is that Mnuchin has donated frequently to Democrats (http://www.opensecrets.org/indivs/search.php?name=Mnuchin%2C+steven&state=NY&zip=&employ=&cand=&all=Y&sort=N&capcode=fbqyn&submit=Submit), including to Clinton and Barack Obama.

As a hedge fund manager, Mnuchin is part of a group of businesspeople Trump has excoriated. In August, Trump said hedge fund managers were "getting away with murder" as he touted his proposal to end the so-called carried interest loophole, which gives private equity and hedge fund managers preferential tax treatment.

"The hedge fund guys didn't build this country," Trump said at the time on CBS' Face the Nation. "These are guys that shift paper around and they get lucky," he said. "They are energetic. They are very smart. But a lot of them—they are paper-pushers. They make a fortune. They pay no tax. It's ridiculous."
In an oddly ironic twist, today Donald Trump announced that he has picked as chairman of his newly launched fundraising operation none other than a former employee of the bank he has repeatedly criticized in the past, and which he used as a foil to criticize Ted Cruz: Goldman Sachs.

Trump announced that heading up his own personal fundraising operation as national finance chairman will be Steven Mnuchin, a long-time business associate, chairman and CEO of the hedge fund Dune Capital. More importantly, however, he spent 17 years at Goldman Sachs where he was most recently a Partner, having built a fortung of $46 million before launching his own hedge fund.

Kathianne
05-06-2016, 03:21 PM
This seems to be troubling to both liberals and conservatives regarding security briefings:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/bensmith/manafort-russia?utm_term=.ov9pnA0mqJ#.pxPQ1GZlOD

Trump Adviser’s Ties Raise Security Questions“An intelligence classification vetting nightmare scenario.”
posted on May 6, 2016, at 5:55 a.m.

With Donald Trump on the brink of receiving classified security briefings from the Central Intelligence Agency, U.S. foreign policy figures of both parties are raising concerns about a close Trump aide’s ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Trump’s top adviser, Paul Manafort, has spent much of his recent career working for pro-Russian forces in Ukraine, and doing complex deals for an oligarch with close ties to Putin. And while a Democratic senator has already charged (https://www.buzzfeed.com/johnstanton/democratic-senator-trump-should-not-be-receiving-classified?utm_term=.evWOdE9AA#.qfNwXPOYY) Trump is not responsible enough to receive secret information, Manafort’s deep relationships with top pro-Russian figures raise special concerns.

Manafort may be best known for managing the 2010 campaign of Viktor Yanukovych, the Ukrainian politician whose ouster as president prompted a Russian invasion of the country. He has, according to court documents, managed tens ofmillions of dollars (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-business-as-in-politics-trump-adviser-no-stranger-to-controversial-figures/2016/04/26/970db232-08c7-11e6-b283-e79d81c63c1b_story.html) for Oleg Deripaska, an oligarch denied entry to the U.S. reportedly for ties to organized crime, but so close to Vladimir Putin that top Russian officials fought (unsuccessfully) to get him a visa.

Gary Schmitt, a former Reagan Administration official now at the American Enterprise Institute, said he believed Manafort’s ties merit extra scrutiny.

“If Trump is to be given access to sensitive intelligence, which can’t help but implicitly involve even more sensitive information about ‘sources and methods,’ then it’s imperative that any campaign staff who have had commercial ties with foreign governments and politicians not be given access as well until they have gone through a full, thorough background check — not the typical perfunctory review,” he said.

“Given his dubious foreign connections, it’s fair to assume that many in the intelligence and national security community would be extremely wary of him handling or receiving material at even the lowest level of classification,” said Adam Blickstein, a former aide to former Obama defense secretary Robert Gates.

Presidential nominees have been given access to classified briefings for decades, a tradition aimed at ensuring that they are prepared for the presidency, as well as that their campaign rhetoric not depart from secret realities.

Atticus Finch
05-06-2016, 04:11 PM

I wonder which other big prediction they will switch to now?-TyrE Z don't have an orgasm just yet...the biggest prediction is whether he'll beat Hildabeast...all other predictions are moot if that doesn't happen.

Little-Acorn
05-06-2016, 04:17 PM
That is true and some of us are pointing out TO OTHERS , that we lose because too many decide they want absolute purity in our candidate

"The perfect is the enemy of the good."

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-06-2016, 05:13 PM
E Z don't have an orgasm just yet...the biggest prediction is whether he'll beat Hildabeast...all other predictions are moot if that doesn't happen.

Two horse race and that old stinking nag has not been accosted the way Trump will do her.
If he even shines half the light on her past , her arrogance and her corruption she should not win..
Question is, are the American people so far gone as to elect her--if so then they WILL RIGHTLY DESERVE exactly what they will eventually get-
their own destruction..
Our problem then will be that nobody will be safe and everybody will have to choose a side.
Such a future could easily destroy this nation entirely.
Dem party should be UTTERLY destroyed for its treason IMHO..-TYR

Atticus Finch
05-06-2016, 05:36 PM
Two horse race and that old stinking nag has not been accosted the way Trump will do her.
If he even shines half the light on her past , her arrogance and her corruption she should not win..
Question is, are the American people so far gone as to elect her--if so then they WILL RIGHTLY DESERVE exactly what they will eventually get-
their own destruction..
Our problem then will be that nobody will be safe and everybody will have to choose a side.
Such a future could easily destroy this nation entirely.
Dem party should be UTTERLY destroyed for its treason IMHO..-TYRWell,and I'm just playing the Devil's advocate here but for whatever reason Trumps dirty laundry has not been aired yet either.....so it should be an interesting election to say the least.

NightTrain
05-06-2016, 05:41 PM
Well,and I'm just playing the Devil's advocate here but for whatever reason Trumps dirty laundry has not been aired yet either.....so it should be an interesting election to say the least.

Honestly, Atticus, if there were any skeletons to find, they'd have gleefully been presented to the world in the last year or so.

An army of fervent detractors have been looking frantically from both sides of the aisle.

Atticus Finch
05-06-2016, 05:50 PM
Honestly, Atticus, if there were any skeletons to find, they'd have gleefully been presented to the world in the last year or so.

An army of fervent detractors have been looking frantically from both sides of the aisle.It's hard to believe all of his dealings have been above board but, they either are or he has paid a butt load of hush money.

Drummond
05-06-2016, 07:29 PM
It's hard to believe all of his dealings have been above board but, they either are or he has paid a butt load of hush money.

Isn't this just pure speculation, without supporting evidence of any kind ?

Look ... I agree that Trump's beating Hillary C is far from certain. And let me make a prediction ... if she does win through, a lot of the responsibility for that will come from so-called 'jaded' Conservatives, who prefer to go off on electoral tangents (such as considering a LIBERTARIAN to vote for, for example !!!! :eek::eek:) and so hand Hillary a win she can't ever deserve.

As I see it ... to willfully split the strength of the GOP so that it results in a Dem win .... might as well instead be a direct vote for the Dems. It doesn't take genius thinking to understand that the more a voting base is split, the more this MUST help the opposition.

To which, I say ... why (or, how) do these 'Conservatives' who'd ever do that, kid themselves that this can be any version of a 'right' thing to do ???

aboutime
05-06-2016, 07:35 PM
Let's ask GABBY how her predictions are working now!:laugh:

LongTermGuy
05-06-2016, 08:56 PM

Apparently you dont think I know this already...I said he was the last man standing ..didn't say he crossed the finish line....Trump gets votes from all parties and all people...the only thing left is games being played against Trump and his voters who helped make Trump the Last man standing...That would be a big mistake by the Repubs (Rhinos) and my guy didn't win folks..

BTW...I know you dislike Donald...just like the (my guy didn't win folks) Rhinos... communist Leftist...Illegals...black lies matter and the muslims...

**Ya your right.... "it makes a very big difference to many people" no matter who they are...

LongTermGuy
05-06-2016, 09:01 PM

Look ... I agree that Trump's beating Hillary C is far from certain. And let me make a prediction ... if she does win through, a lot of the responsibility for that will come from so-called 'jaded' Conservatives, who prefer to go off on electoral tangents (such as considering a LIBERTARIAN to vote for, for example !!!! :eek::eek:) and so hand Hillary a win she can't ever deserve.

As I see it ... to willfully split the strength of the GOP so that it results in a Dem win .... might as well instead be a direct vote for the Dems. It doesn't take genius thinking to understand that the more a voting base is split, the more this MUST help the opposition.

To which, I say ... why (or, how) do these 'Conservatives' who'd ever do that, kid themselves that this can be any version of a 'right' thing to do ???

Trump beating all the fancy...Polished... creased pants..`professional debtors`...Lawyers...governors...Senators etc...was far from certain at the time...:laugh:

..Off topic buddy...Buddy..but what the hell happened here? I kinda know...but wanted your thoughts

`Sadiq Khan Elected in London, Becoming Its First Muslim Mayor`

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2016/05/07/world/SUB-JP-BRITAIN/SUB-JP-BRITAIN-master768.jpg

LONDON — Sadiq Khan, a son of a bus driver from Pakistan, was declared the winner of London’s mayoral election (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/06/world/europe/as-britons-vote-zac-goldsmith-and-sadiq-khan-fight-to-be-london-mayor.html?_r=0) on Saturday, becoming the first Muslim to lead Britain’s capital at a time of rising Islamophobia in the West.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/07/world/europe/britain-election-results.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

Atticus Finch
05-06-2016, 09:18 PM
[/B]]

To which, I say ... why (or, how) do these 'Conservatives' who'd ever do that, kid themselves that this can be any version of a 'right' thing to do ???why yes..yes it is.Isn't that the fun of it though?....but the goal, first and foremost is to defeat the Beast.I just think it will be one of most down in mud elections ever.

Abbey Marie
05-06-2016, 11:26 PM
Apparently you dont think I know this already...I said he was the last man standing ..didn't say he crossed the finish line....Trump gets votes from all parties and all people...the only thing left is games being played against Trump and his voters who helped make Trump the Last man standing...That would be a big mistake by the Repubs (Rhinos) and my guy didn't win folks..

BTW...I know you dislike Donald...just like the (my guy didn't win folks) Rhinos... communist Leftist...Illegals...black lies matter and the muslims...

**Ya your right.... "it makes a very big difference to many people" no matter who they are...

Why yes, I am right. You've proven one thing anyway by this post- you don't read this board very carefully. Perhaps you should try reading after calming yourself.