PDA

View Full Version : Kinda Cool

Kathianne
05-06-2016, 12:53 PM
Mary Matalin left the GOP for Libertarian too. She articulates why and it's not 'all' Trump:

http://www.glennbeck.com/2016/05/06/mary-matalin-the-gop-left-me-i-didnt-leave-them/

Black Diamond
05-06-2016, 02:14 PM
Hillary appreciates Mary's support

Kathianne
05-06-2016, 02:18 PM
Hillary appreciates Mary's support

I am so correct!

Black Diamond
05-06-2016, 02:20 PM
I am so correct!

Most of the time.

Kathianne
05-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Most of the time.
Not necessarily, but on this, yes. The new GOP is glad to be losing the non-conformists.

Black Diamond
05-06-2016, 02:41 PM
Not necessarily, but on this, yes. The new GOP is glad to be losing the non-conformists.

That's not what I meant. I want you , Mary and everyone else to vote for Trump. Doing otherwise helps Hillary. We don't want another Ross Perot putting another Clinton in office

Kathianne
05-06-2016, 02:46 PM
That's not what I meant. I want you , Mary and everyone else to vote for Trump. Doing otherwise helps Hillary. We don't want another Ross Perot putting another Clinton in office

Your wants are not on my mind, can't speak for Mary. My concerns are for the country, not a party. Not going to say I'll miss being in the GOP, lots of identity and good times of years gone by. However, I feel much better being out of it, finally became too embarrassing. I'll more than likely be voting R for the down ticket, probably for awhile. But when the new GOP becomes what is inevitable, something else will have to appear.

Black Diamond
05-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Your wants are not on my mind, can't speak for Mary. My concerns are for the country, not a party. Not going to say I'll miss being in the GOP, lots of identity and good times of years gone by. However, I feel much better being out of it, finally became too embarrassing. I'll more than likely be voting R for the down ticket, probably for awhile. But when the new GOP becomes what is inevitable, something else will have to appear.
Apparently "what I am glad of" was on your mind if you prefer