PDA

View Full Version : Hoorah!

Atticus Finch
05-07-2016, 05:59 PM
To all who have served...may God grant you peace and bless your family.....yeah, I'm about 8 beers into a 12 pack.I get like this from time to time....may God bless America.........This is a big shout out to our brothers and sisters in uniform....thanks for protecting us from ALL enemies both foreign and domestic...........SALUTE!

Gunny
05-07-2016, 06:28 PM
To all who have served...may God grant you peace and bless your family.....yeah, I'm about 8 beers into a 12 pack.I get like this from time to time....may God bless America.........This is a big shout out to our brothers and sisters in uniform....thanks for protecting us from ALL enemies both foreign and domestic...........SALUTE!

Oh Geez ... :laugh:

Atticus Finch
05-07-2016, 07:01 PM
Oh Geez ... :laugh::cheers2:

Abbey Marie
05-07-2016, 07:50 PM
Hey, some people get nasty or violent when they drink. You're ok.

:thumb:

Elessar
05-07-2016, 08:10 PM

Well...not often will anyone say that outright!

Thanks....many more did more than me.

Atticus Finch
05-08-2016, 05:29 AM

:thumb:I was once told that I was a happy guy and just got happier when I got snockered....Anyway snockered or not I meant what I said......now where's my black coffee and aspirin?

Atticus Finch
05-08-2016, 06:21 AM
My last post to this thread.Hard to watch but also inspiring.

https://youtu.be/cbRGksthTHQ

Abbey Marie
05-08-2016, 09:44 AM

Thank you for the beautiful video. And I love Casting Crowns.

Gunny
05-08-2016, 09:47 AM

:thumb:

I resemble that remark. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-08-2016, 09:54 AM

Truly exceptional video. I made sure my son watched it..
He needs to get a deeper understanding of the importance of this Christian nation in this dark and evil word IMHO.
Lord knows, the damn lib/leftist schools now teach just the opposite! :mad: -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-08-2016, 10:02 AM
I resemble that remark. :laugh:

I always had a very short fuse. Drinking whiskey just shortened it even more.
My saving grace is that I looked for the bully, the asshole, the bastard in a bar or club, then made damn sure we "met",
and not in a good way for that guy.
That way, next day I could consider it my good deed to have given a damn fine attitude adjustment to a well deserving soul.
If it was a bit of self-deception on my part, I have no regrets.
Damn sure felt good getting the anger out and on a bastard that well deserved it too.
My older brothers all called those little forays - my therapy sessions.. DA TRUFF,, -TYR

Gunny
05-08-2016, 10:46 AM
I always had a very short fuse. Drinking whiskey just shortened it even more.
My saving grace is that I looked for the bully, the asshole, the bastard in a bar or club, then made damn sure we "met",
and not in a good way for that guy.
That way, next day I could consider it my good deed to have given a damn fine attitude adjustment to a well deserving soul.
If it was a bit of self-deception on my part, I have no regrets.
Damn sure felt good getting the anger out and on a bastard that well deserved it too.
My older brothers all called those little forays - my therapy sessions.. DA TRUFF,, -TYR

I feel differently about that. I would take my anger out on a heavy bag or in the ring or on the mat. I CAN'T lose my temper. I always end up in jail. I HATE jail. It's like being on deployment only worse. I hurt someone really bad when I was teenager because I lost my temper. Free ride to the Dade County jail. When I lose my temper it ain't pretty. That was the last time I lost my temper in this country. I ignored people in bars.

Favorite line: "So you're a Marine and can fight, huh ...." No asshole. I'm trained to kill. I learned how to fight on my own time. I'm old enough now that we ain't playing. I'm not going to suffer for a few weeks recovering because of someone's drunk-ass ego. They're just going down.

But when I get drunk I usually hurt myself beating up the garage. :laugh2:

Elessar
05-08-2016, 01:30 PM
. <snip>

You are really silly at times, do you know that?:laugh:

jimnyc
05-08-2016, 06:16 PM

I like you when you're drunk. Please drink a lot more and come back tonight too!! :lol:

Atticus Finch
05-08-2016, 07:05 PM
I like you when you're drunk. Please drink a lot more and come back tonight too!! :lol: I don't quite know how to take that..lol

Abbey Marie
05-08-2016, 07:10 PM
I don't quite know how to take that..lol

Dont think at all. It's just vintage Jim humor- you'll get used to him!

:coffee:

jimnyc
05-08-2016, 07:10 PM
I don't quite know how to take that..lol

Wow, rereading what I wrote and I feel gay now. Can a muslim in here please toss me from the 4th floor of the closest building? :lol:

Are you drunk now ya bastard? Go get yourself some firewater, or some tequila, this way we can mess with you later!

aboutime
05-08-2016, 07:14 PM
Since I have been dry so long. I am an Alcoholic. I get so much more pleasure, seeing, hearing, and listening to people who think being drunk is just SOOOOO FUNNY.

Truth is. I never knew how stupid, and comical I was when I was drinking all the time. And I learned why people were laughing at me so much.

Not trying to sound like a wise guy, or belittle anyone here. I'VE BEEN THERE...DONE THAT , And NOT PROUD OF IT.

jimnyc
05-08-2016, 07:14 PM

My brother in law beat up his garage a couple of years ago. He was mad, then apparently got mad at one of those little square panes of glass, punched his fist through it - and got like 30 stitches in his forearm as a result!! And I swear on everything, wanna see what he did to cover up the scar? He got the side of a donut box "Made by Entenmann's" or however you spell it! LOL

Atticus Finch
05-08-2016, 07:24 PM
I don't want to leave the wrong impression here...I only get "happy" occasionally and it's beer only.Usually when I come off "on call" duty.I do it to blow off steam because it's fun to get buzzed put on the earphones listen to my favorite tunes.I never drink publicly.. always at home.

jimnyc
05-08-2016, 07:40 PM
I don't want to leave the wrong impression here...I only get "happy" occasionally and it's beer only.Usually when I come off "on call" duty.I do it to blow off steam because it's fun to get buzzed put on the earphones listen to my favorite tunes.I never drink publicly.. always at home.

Not me! I generally wake up in the morning and :badsnort:and then I have myself a liquid lunch :alcoholic: and then to get my appetite back and get me some munchies, I visit my buddy :420:and then after all of that I sometimes :puke: and then I ogle at the girlies and :hubba: but then you accidentally stare at Bruce Jenner, who then lifts his skirt http://i.imgur.com/TLbYovj.gif

Gunny
05-08-2016, 08:25 PM
My brother in law beat up his garage a couple of years ago. He was mad, then apparently got mad at one of those little square panes of glass, punched his fist through it - and got like 30 stitches in his forearm as a result!! And I swear on everything, wanna see what he did to cover up the scar? He got the side of a donut box "Made by Entenmann's" or however you spell it! LOL

I burned the wall off the damned thing. Y'all like that vinyl shit. Not good. Not around me.:laugh:

jimnyc
05-08-2016, 08:52 PM
I burned the wall off the damned thing. Y'all like that vinyl shit. Not good. Not around me.:laugh:

Just remember for next time - inanimate objects are not your enemy!

gabosaurus
05-08-2016, 09:27 PM
God Bless America ya'll. :salute:

http://p.fod4.com/p/media/9199babaff/loWrk1FFQWHNppDN9l2U_Marching%20Fail.gif