PDA

View Full Version : Spam

NightTrain
05-07-2016, 11:06 PM
Sorry about the spammer... usually one of us is around to catch them before they make too many bullshit posts.

Gunny
05-07-2016, 11:30 PM
Sorry about the spammer... usually one of us is around to catch them before they make too many bullshit posts.

Hey, I was gearing up. That faggot was going to have a real fun night. I was sitting here like a hawk. F*ck him. Apparently someone missed the fact Gunny's an insomniac.

Black Diamond
05-08-2016, 12:07 AM
Would it kill these spammers to have a normal handle?

NightTrain
05-08-2016, 12:29 AM

Probably a computer generated name... but with the ones that are manually driven, though, I've noticed over the years that the harder they make it to spell, especially with special characters (like ¢ ╤ ◙ ∟ ╕), it's harder to report the exact name or for a staff member to even find it in a big list if you can't type it.

On this last shithead, I just copy/pasted the name and plugged it in for banning goodness.

Gunny
05-08-2016, 09:51 AM

Don't be giving them any ideas. If they were smart they'd be harder to find.

Black Diamond
05-08-2016, 09:55 AM
Don't be giving them any ideas. If they were smart they'd be harder to find.

I feel like half the time they are Russian or at least use Cyrillic alphabet.

Gunny
05-08-2016, 10:27 AM
I feel like half the time they are Russian or at least use Cyrillic alphabet.

He's a fraud. "Zapatos" is NOT spelled "Sapatos". Guess he thought no one here speaks Spanish. He's a clown spamming a board. That other crap looked like he tried to use a translator for Russian and just blew it out his rear. Means to me he isn't smart enough to find a good translator.

Black Diamond
05-08-2016, 10:30 AM
He's a fraud. "Zapatos" is NOT spelled "Sapatos". Guess he thought no one here speaks Spanish. He's a clown spamming a board. That other crap looked like he tried to use a translator for Russian and just blew it out his rear. Means to me he isn't smart enough to find a good translator.

ROFLMAO. I missed the " sapatos" thing. People are silly

jimnyc
05-08-2016, 10:31 AM
Go down through the rules. The weirdos like to come in and thank me for the rules. Some will be blank, which means the user has been deleted. I guess they think spamming is OK if they do that, or they are thanking me to toss it in my face, thanking me for the rules about spamming! :laugh:

hjmick
05-08-2016, 10:57 AM

Bunch of slackers...

NightTrain
05-08-2016, 11:45 AM
Bunch of slackers...

Yeah, I know. I'd just worked 10 hours and sat down to take a load off when I saw the spammer shenanigans.

Usually we have pretty good overlap with the time zone differences for staff.

Gunny
05-08-2016, 11:48 AM
Yeah, I know. I'd just worked 10 hours and sat down to take a load off when I saw the spammer shenanigans.

Pffft. Who gets to sleep? I'm jealous. :poke:

NightTrain
05-08-2016, 11:52 AM
Pffft. Who gets to sleep? I'm jealous. :poke:

I did last night, and I really needed it... we switched to running nights to days and now we'll be back to nights again after today.

An obscene amount of coffee & nicotine helps but there's no substitute for sleep, roger!

hjmick
05-08-2016, 01:00 PM

I wish I had worked, instead I got an unscheduled root canal...

Yay.

aboutime
05-08-2016, 01:06 PM
What their stupidity actually looks like...until their Mommy catches them playing with her VIBRATOR.

Gunny
05-08-2016, 02:46 PM
What their stupidity actually looks like...until their Mommy catches them playing with her VIBRATOR.

Okay, That cracked me up. :laugh2: