PDA

View Full Version : Kathianne

Abbey Marie
05-08-2016, 06:36 PM
I know you are far away from your kids right now, so,

https://mothersdayimagesblog.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/happy-mothers-day-images41.gif

Kathianne
05-08-2016, 06:42 PM
I know you are far away from your kids right now, so,

https://mothersdayimagesblog.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/happy-mothers-day-images41.gif

How sweet! Back to you my friend! All the kids called me this morning, got some 'Pro-flowers' too, beautiful! In just about 3 weeks I'm going to be back, can't wait!

I work with a very nice young woman, Laura. She has an 8 year old daughter. I was wished her a 'Happy Mother's Day,' as she was leaving. She asked what I was doing, said that I might 'take myself out for dinner.'

She called while I was doing just that, she invited me to go out with her and her daughter. I explained I'd already eaten, but thanked her profusely. Wasn't that sweet? Nice girl!

aboutime
05-08-2016, 06:47 PM
I know it's late, but http://icansayit.com/images/mothersday.jpg to all the LADIES here.

(no not you gabby. Only the ladies) (Insult INTENDED) (Pretending to be someone else doesn't make you a lady)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-08-2016, 06:58 PM
Happy Mothers Day to all the ladies that have been so blessed! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

OUR MOTHERS ARE THE BEST AND THE ONES WE NATURALLY TURN TO FOR HELP AND WHEN WE FEEL THE NEED TO KNOW THAT TRUE LOVE CAN ALWAYS REACH US.

WE SPENT MOST OF THE DAY WITH MY MOM TODAY AT MY SISTER'S HOUSE, SHE IS 88 YEARS OLD..
SHE WAS ALL SMILES TODAY AS HER EVERY LIVING CHILD WAS THERE ...
WHAT A MIRACLE THAT WAS .. -Tyr

Abbey Marie
05-08-2016, 07:18 PM
Thanks guys!

I spent the the day at the beach (LBI) with Russ and our daughter. Clams on the shell, broiled scallops, baked potato, and a bottle of Prosecco. And some beautiful handwritten cards. I'm a very happy Mama.

Kathianne
05-08-2016, 07:26 PM
Thanks guys!

I spent the the day at the beach (LBI) with Russ and our daughter. Clams on the shell, broiled scallops, baked potato, and a bottle of Prosecco. And some beautiful handwritten cards. I'm a very happy a Mama.

Sounds delightful! I'm so glad you had a great Mother's Day!

Abbey Marie
05-08-2016, 07:30 PM
Sounds delightful! I'm so glad you had a great Mother's Day!

Thanks Kath!

I would have invited you with us too :hug99:

gabosaurus
05-08-2016, 09:06 PM
I would like to say "Thank You" to both Kathianne and Abbey for their advice and inspiration in helping me become a better mom.
I remember asking advice of both of them after adopting my daughter. It has been greatly helpful.

jimnyc
05-08-2016, 09:07 PM
I would like to say "Thank You" to both Kathianne and Abbey for their advice and inspiration in helping me become a better mom.
I remember asking advice of both of them after adopting my daughter. It has been greatly helpful.

Happy Mothers Day to you, Gabby.

Elessar
05-08-2016, 11:02 PM
Thanks guys!

I spent the the day at the beach (LBI) with Russ and our daughter. Clams on the shell, broiled scallops, baked potato, and a bottle of Prosecco. And some beautiful handwritten cards. I'm a very happy a Mama.

Did you save the leftovers for us??

Elessar
05-08-2016, 11:03 PM

Good on You!

Happy Mommy's Day Gabby.