PDA

View Full Version : Man Leapt In Front Of Bullet To Protect His Girlfriend And Her Son

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2016, 05:49 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-leapt-in-front-of-bullet-to-protect-his-083002165.html?nhp=1

Man Leapt In Front Of Bullet To Protect His Girlfriend And Her Son
[Anthony Pearce's Blog]
May 9, 2016

A woman has hailed her boyfriend as a “real-life hero” after he was shot at from point-blank range when using his body as a human shield to protect her and her young son.

Gareth Lane, 35, narrowly avoided being hit by a crazed gunman moments after getting off a bus with Jen, 35, and her four-year-old son Rio.

Jen, of Sheffield, South Yorkshire, said: “I have been asking him about commitment but then he stands in front of a bullet for me!

“I just want to shout it out from the rooftops – who needs Spider-Man when I’ve got my own real-life hero.”

The gunman began to behave aggressively towards Jen during a bus journey from Sheffield into the countryside, where the family were planning on having a picnic.

But when Gareth, Jen and Rio got off the bus, the man shot at Gareth – who bravely leapt in front of his family in a bid to protect them.

The gunman fled and then hijacked a car at gunpoint and forced the driver to take him to Sheffield city centre.

Speaking about the horrific ordeal, Gareth said: "I don’t think I’m going to have to marry Jen to prove my loyalty any more. My only concern was the safety of Jen and Rio.

"The man was being quite aggressive towards Jen during the journey – and I told him he should stop.

"When we got off the bus, he got off behind me and when I turned round he had pulled a gun out.

"I must have been four feet away from him when he fired. I don’t know how but he must have missed.

"I think it was a real gun because the cartridge was still smoking for a while on the ground afterwards.

"Then he pulled a knife out. I went to grab a dry stone from the wall and my plan was to hit him with it, but then he just legged it.

"The police later told me that he then went and hijacked a car at gunpoint.”

Gareth added: “I’m still a little bit shaken up. Rio seems OK; he said he enjoyed his ride in the police car.

"We will have to keep an eye on him.”

Gareth, who wants the gunman to get help, said: “I’m quite pleased to still be alive and kicking – but this man obviously needs some help.

"I think he must have some sort of mental hea.....

Really? Wants him to get help?
I'd still be wanting to kill the cowardly bastard years later even, if it was me and my loved ones put in harms way, as I believe most men would.
Makes me wonder why the attacker is not described--hmmmmm

other than--"the man"", hmmmmm
Yorkshire, so its Britain,, hmmmmm

Could it be because --"the man" was obviously muslim????--Tyr

sundaydriver
05-09-2016, 06:59 AM
Really?

What you need are better news sources. Because if you really wanted to know rather than insinuate, you could!

The man - white, in his mid 20s, about 5ft 9ins with short brown hair - ran away into the fields beyond the country pub’s car park. So far no arrests have been made.

Pictures included:

Read more: http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/new-pictures-gunman-who-opened-fire-on-sheffield-bus-1-7896078#ixzz489mCxRLk

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2016, 07:32 AM
What you need are better news sources. Because if you really wanted to know rather than insinuate, you could!

The man - white, in his mid 20s, about 5ft 9ins with short brown hair - ran away into the fields beyond the country pub’s car park. So far no arrests have been made.

Pictures included:

Read more: http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/new-pictures-gunman-who-opened-fire-on-sheffield-bus-1-7896078#ixzz489mCxRLk

O YES--THERE ARE NO WHITE MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD.
SO LITTLE TIME, SO MANY BILLIONS TO WAKE UP.
Great that you felt the strong urge to prove me in error on this one, now go to this 4 year long thread, with thousands of documented cases of Islam murdering tens of thousands around the world and prove the errors. ok?
I fail to find you and others there refuting those well documented cases!
But find one case here, where you think you can score against me and you jump like a frog into a pond.
While ignoring that massive thread altogether.. Avoided like the plague because you can not refute that massive listing of the truth....
Hypocrisy much???--Tyr

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?37131-Most-recent-muslim-terrorist-attacks

I am now going to restart that thread after it being left alone for so long--since you re-awakened in me the decision to revisit and continue that thread every day. I had decided to give it a rest for a while.
Its appeasers like you that stir my anger beyond measurement.
So rather than score one for the muzzies , you just re-energized me to post more about that murdering cult--Thanks

jimnyc
05-09-2016, 07:42 AM
Muslims can be any color from any area of the world. I'm NOT getting involved here, just pointing out that not all of them are brown folks from the middle east.

sundaydriver
05-09-2016, 07:52 AM
O YES--THERE ARE NO WHITE MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD.
SO LITTLE TIME, SO MANY BILLIONS TO WAKE UP.
Great that you felt the strong urge to prove me in error on this one, now go to this 4 year long thread, with thousands of documented cases of Islam murdering tens of thousands around the world and prove the errors. ok?
I fail to find you and others there refuting those well documented cases!
But find one case here, where you think you can score against me and you jump like a frog into a pond.
While ignoring that massive thread altogether.. Avoided like the plague because you can not refute that massive listing of the truth....
Hypocrisy much???--Tyr

Yes there are too many documented cases of Islamic atrocities and unfortunately more every day. I know this, accept the accuracy's, and know a threat when presented which is why I replied to you more than once in the past that is why I don't need to visit your copy/paste thread on what I've already read and seen in the news.

I prefer to wait on more facts of evidence in lieu of jumping to a preconceived conclusion based on what I want and hope the outcome to be and this is not the first time I have pointed you out for doing so and I'm sure it won't be the last. How can you educate when you can't learn? :laugh:

darin
05-09-2016, 08:56 AM
moved to current events :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2016, 09:50 AM
Yes there are too many documented cases of Islamic atrocities and unfortunately more every day. I know this, accept the accuracy's, and know a threat when presented which is why I replied to you more than once in the past that is why I don't need to visit your copy/paste thread on what I've already read and seen in the news.

I prefer to wait on more facts of evidence in lieu of jumping to a preconceived conclusion based on what I want and hope the outcome to be and this is not the first time I have pointed you out for doing so and I'm sure it won't be the last. How can you educate when you can't learn? :laugh:
Nice try. What you did was jump in with --"but but he was white"--as if that in itself refutes my guessing he could be a muslim.
Learn? I know more about Islam and subjects I speak about than any liberal appeaser like you ever could....
Its you trying to defend any negative comment about them that you try to hide while saying," yes, I know that they do that" ..
Yet offer no condemnation but instead look to refute or ridicule we that do condemn it.
Hoss, you aren't 10% of the brilliant that you seek to convince others that you are.
Now either refute the document evidence in that long thread or STFU ...
YOU COULDNT CARRY EVEN ONE-TENTH OF THE BOOKS THAT I'VE READ IN MY LONG LIFE.....

I WILL BE GLAD TO GO TO THE CAGE HERE WITH YOU ANY TIME..--TYR

sundaydriver
05-11-2016, 05:51 AM
Really? Wants him to get help?
I'd still be wanting to kill the cowardly bastard years later even, if it was me and my loved ones put in harms way, as I believe most men would.

Again, you twist my not commenting on your Muzzie threads as defending and appeasing to fit your thinking and I have previously explained why but you refuse to accept my responses, so be it. The threads that I have called you on are a result of BS assumptions you make as above. The lat time I called you on this was the Father that was beaten to death by school officials in India for complaining about his daughter being struck for asking for seconds on school lunch in a Muslim dominated part of the country. You "claimed" it was done to a non- Muslim by Muslims or one Muslim sect against another. Only problem was that in the article you linked clearly showed that the only Muslim involved was the victim. So yes I will call out you or others on this or any subject where facts or lack of facts are twisted to fit personal agendas and prejudices.

Pictures included:

Nice try. What you did was jump in with --"but but he was white"--as if that in itself refutes my guessing he could be a muslim.
Learn? I know more about Islam and subjects I speak about than any liberal appeaser like you ever could....
Its you trying to defend any negative comment about them that you try to hide while saying," yes, I know that they do that" ..
Yet offer no condemnation but instead look to refute or ridicule we that do condemn it.
Hoss, you aren't 10% of the brilliant that you seek to convince others that you are.
Now either refute the document evidence in that long thread or STFU ...
YOU COULDNT CARRY EVEN ONE-TENTH OF THE BOOKS THAT I'VE READ IN MY LONG LIFE.....

I WILL BE GLAD TO GO TO THE CAGE HERE WITH YOU ANY TIME..--TYR

What I jumped in with was a description of the suspect and pictures and suggested you read better news sources for a more accurate account of happenings that you post on.

You know, I've had a longer life than you so far and have always been an avid reader. So much so that Mom became a Librarian to keep up my demand for reading material. So another baseless assumption of yours gone wrong. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-11-2016, 07:39 AM
Again, you twist my not commenting on your Muzzie threads as defending and appeasing to fit your thinking and I have previously explained why but you refuse to accept my responses, so be it. The threads that I have called you on are a result of BS assumptions you make as above. The lat time I called you on this was the Father that was beaten to death by school officials in India for complaining about his daughter being struck for asking for seconds on school lunch in a Muslim dominated part of the country. You "claimed" it was done to a non- Muslim by Muslims or one Muslim sect against another. Only problem was that in the article you linked clearly showed that the only Muslim involved was the victim. So yes I will call out you or others on this or any subject where facts or lack of facts are twisted to fit personal agendas and prejudices.

What I jumped in with was a description of the suspect and pictures and suggested you read better news sources for a more accurate account of happenings that you post on.

You know, I've had a longer life than you so far and have always been an avid reader. So much so that Mom became a Librarian to keep up my demand for reading material. So another baseless assumption of yours gone wrong. :laugh:

Such pitiful excuses and reasoning you spit out...
As if you are not deliberately looking to engage and try to belittle me ..
Be a damn man and admit it but no you attempt to besmirch somebody all the while claiming innocence and holier than thou character..
You cited a source revealing he was white , then you acted as if that refuted him being a muzzy- I correctly pointed out that the race of the attacker does not prove he was not muslim-- as Islam is a religious cult not a damn race!
Then you tried to be a smart-ass giving me sarcastic advice on using sources etc..

Already in the cage--come down to play ass-wipe...
Your proclamations of pure innocence do not cut with me nor with any logical , decent person.

Be a man when you attack somebody, that is unless you are a female.
I haven't a clue which sex you are--if your are female, I have nothing further to say to you.
And will thus place you back on ignore,but this time, it will be permanent as is the fj fool....
Although I SUSPECT THAT SUCH AS YOU WANT THAT FREE REIGN NOT TO BE COUNTERED OR OPPOSED AS THAT IS A COWARDLY,
LIBERAL TRAIT!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
AND YES YOU DID CITE WHY YOU AVOIDED SUCH A MASSIVELY DOCUMENTED THREAD ON ISLAM AND ITS ATROCITIES--
EXCEPT THAT DOES NOTHING BUT PROVE YOU CAN NOT REFUTE AND CARE NOT TO CONDEMN SUCH ACTS DUMBASS.
WHILE YOU LIKE ALL FFING LIBS DEMAND TONS OF PROOF ON ANYTHING CONSERVATIVES POST YET FIND WAYS TO IGNORE IT WHEN GIVEN--
AS YOU DID BY THAT WEAK EXCUSE ABOUT MY MASSIVELY LONG AND WELL DOCUMENTED THREAD ON ISLAM MURDERING AROUND THE GLOBE.

YOU USE THE EXACT SAME TACTICS AS DID THE MUZZY AGENT JAFAR!!! Who I was the first to point out as flying false colors, only years later to be proven correct..
You too fly false colors..
Obvious to any that are not blind..-Tyr

sundaydriver
05-11-2016, 10:46 AM
Dry your eyes, blow your nose, put on your big boy pants, and man up. Stick with posting factual accounts of what Muslims do and have done and this won't happen again. Continue posting falsely or accusing with no evidence and I will counter it again and prove you wrong. The shooter on the train may very well be a Muslim convert but we don't have any evidence of that except for your best guess. I led off with his description from an article giving his description and pics which you took offense to. From the article describing his actions with the woman and only one person o the bus, I'm guessing it wasn't an act of Jihad. But we won't know until he's captured which of right now he still is at large and un named. And nowhere in my posting did I say he wasn't one of your Muzzies I will respond likewise to any false information or insinuation regardless of the subject

See, my training and career dealt with science. You can guess at something, but then you have to prove it if you can.

As for cowardly. To me that would be running and hiding by putting someone on ignore that cannot do the same with you (as a one thread mod} so to avoid any blow-back.

Gunny
05-11-2016, 10:51 AM
Dry your eyes, blow your nose, put on your big boy pants, and man up. Stick with posting factual accounts of what Muslims do and have done and this won't happen again. Continue posting falsely or accusing with no evidence and I will counter it again and prove you wrong. The shooter on the train may very well be a Muslim convert but we don't have any evidence of that except for your best guess. I led off with his description from an article giving his description and pics which you took offense to. From the article describing his actions with the woman and only one person o the bus, I'm guessing it wasn't an act of Jihad. But we won't know until he's captured which of right now he still is at large and un named. And nowhere in my posting did I say he wasn't one of your Muzzies I will respond likewise to any false information or insinuation regardless of the subject

See, my training and career dealt with science. You can guess at something, but then you have to prove it if you can.

As for cowardly. To me that would be running and hiding by putting someone on ignore that cannot do the same with you (as a one thread mod} so to avoid any blow-back.

If there weren't Two identical threads on this I''d know where I was posting.

sundaydriver
05-11-2016, 11:00 AM
If there weren't Two identical threads on this I''d know where I was posting.

Blame that German guy!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-11-2016, 12:23 PM
dry your eyes, blow your nose, put on your big boy pants, and man up. Stick with posting factual accounts of what muslims do and have done and this won't happen again. Continue posting falsely or accusing with no evidence and i will counter it again and prove you wrong. The shooter on the train may very well be a muslim convert but we don't have any evidence of that except for your best guess. I led off with his description from an article giving his description and pics which you took offense to. From the article describing his actions with the woman and only one person o the bus, i'm guessing it wasn't an act of jihad. But we won't know until he's captured which of right now he still is at large and un named. And nowhere in my posting did i say he wasn't one of your muzzies i will respond likewise to any false information or insinuation regardless of the subject

see, my training and career dealt with science. You can guess at something, but then you have to prove it if you can.

hey moron-- go to the cage dipshit....-tyr

revelarts
05-12-2016, 07:32 AM
I thought guns were illegal/banned/verbotten in the U.K., so how could this ever happen?
Since they are illegal the story cannot be true.

:mad: