PDA

View Full Version : Where Has that Wuss Jeff been?

Gunny
05-09-2016, 02:53 PM
Talk about MIA. Probably doing some stupid redneck crap.

Black Diamond
05-09-2016, 04:06 PM
Talk about MIA. Probably doing some stupid redneck crap.

He's drag racing in his Prius.

jimnyc
05-09-2016, 04:08 PM
I saw him on Facebook earlier today. I think he just doesn't like me anymore. :dunno:

Gunny
05-09-2016, 04:30 PM
I saw him on Facebook earlier today. I think he just doesn't like me anymore. :dunno:

That's no damned excuse. Nobody likes you. Nobody likes me either so WE for once, are off the hook. Gotta be one of these other dirtbags. :angeldevil:

jimnyc
05-09-2016, 04:38 PM
That's no damned excuse. Nobody likes you. Nobody likes me either so WE for once, are off the hook. Gotta be one of these other dirtbags. :angeldevil:

Well this is true!!

I think it's just spring, and he's been out riding a lot. Not really sure. But you would think the bastard could find a few minutes for us every now and again.

Gunny
05-09-2016, 04:50 PM
Well this is true!!

I think it's just spring, and he's been out riding a lot. Not really sure. But you would think the bastard could find a few minutes for us every now and again.

He's a butthurt because we're making fun of his pink Prius.:laugh:

Kathianne
05-09-2016, 04:52 PM
Nah, I think Jeff is enjoying Spring just like Jim said. I also think he's a very nice guy that doesn't like fighting over politics to the degree that's been going on. He's smart! I could take some lessons on that.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2016, 05:59 PM
Nah, I think Jeff is enjoying Spring just like Jim said. I also think he's a very nice guy that doesn't like fighting over politics to the degree that's been going on. He's smart! I could take some lessons on that.

:whistling2:---;)--Tyr

Kathianne
05-09-2016, 06:02 PM
:whistling2:---;)--Tyr

Luckily for you all, I'm not smart!

jimnyc
05-09-2016, 06:11 PM
Hopefully his ears are ringing and he'll figure out how to get back here again. Maybe his bookmarks got deleted and he's lost?

Gunny
05-09-2016, 06:12 PM

Obviously you've never been in Georgia during the Spring.:laugh:

LongTermGuy
05-09-2016, 06:24 PM

:coffee:

You are smart...shrewd....devious...and never will be underestimated...:evillaughsign:

:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2016, 07:20 PM

I've been lucky quite a bit in my lifetime.
One time while out hunting a poisonous snake(a watermoccasion= "cottonmouth"") bit the top of my boot about quarter inch higher it would have sank its fangs into my leg.
I shot it with the 410 ga pump shotgun I was using that day to squirrel hunt with.
The high top boots were a present from my girlfriend a month before--that day was the first day that I decided to wear them.
Then there were about 80 gals I ""danced with"" several times when young but I ran away from... now that was luck and wisdom combined..;)--Tyr

hjmick
05-09-2016, 07:24 PM
Huh, figured he was locked up... :laugh:

gabosaurus
05-09-2016, 07:30 PM
Word on the street has it that Jeff spent too much time around that Muslim enclave near his home and got radicalized.

Either that or it is moonshine season. :alcoholic:

LongTermGuy
05-09-2016, 07:36 PM
Word on the street has it that Jeff spent too much time around that Muslim enclave near his home and got radicalized.

Either that or it is moonshine season. :alcoholic:

:laugh:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Fgdy8VwIGog/UKD8DS175GI/AAAAAAAAUiE/T8KGMvu_jDs/s640/walking-dead-gifs-8.gif
http://r.ddmcdn.com/w_160/w_640/h_360/gif/videos/Moonshiners-Moonshine-River-1420644005.jpg
http://media.giphy.com/media/FWM2MY9zjrmik/giphy.gif

Black Diamond
05-09-2016, 07:39 PM

:

I can't decide if that's better or worse than the Prius theory :lol:

Gunny
05-09-2016, 07:42 PM
I can't decide if that's better or worse than the Prius theory :lol:

That guy's a pussy. What a waste of 'shine.

Jeff
05-13-2016, 07:18 AM
That guy's a pussy. What a waste of 'shine.

I have to agree, never let a drop be wasted lol
My computer has been down so I am down to using my new s7 phone, that #1 I can't get use to and # 2 it certainly isn't to easy to see the screen and God knows I don't need anything else to help me with my typing.

But I am a live and well and yes have logged 4000 miles on one bike and about 1500 on the other, being president of my club I am for ever traveling for rides or going to other clubs club houses and such on club business.

I miss coming here in my quiet time ( kids gone to school and ol Lady is gone to work, yup I get what seems like a hour a day to myself) and believe it or not I like to come here and see some good folks and Gunny as well lol.

Oooo and Gunny and Kat, I sill have those seats saved for y'all on the Trump train. President Trump , yes it has a great ring to it. :laugh:

Anyway hope everyone is doing good and hope to get back up and going and to be able to slow down a bit and find time to come visit.

See y'all soon

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-13-2016, 07:58 AM
I have to agree, never let a drop be wasted lol
My computer has been down so I am down to using my new s7 phone, that #1 I can't get use to and # 2 it certainly isn't to easy to see the screen and God knows I don't need anything else to help me with my typing.

But I am a live and well and yes have logged 4000 miles on one bike and about 1500 on the other, being president of my club I am for ever traveling for rides or going to other clubs club houses and such on club business.

I miss coming here in my quiet time ( kids gone to school and ol Lady is gone to work, yup I get what seems like a hour a day to myself) and believe it or not I like to come here and see some good folks and Gunny as well lol.

Oooo and Gunny and Kat, I sill have those seats saved for y'all on the Trump train. President Trump , yes it has a great ring to it. :laugh:

Anyway hope everyone is doing good and hope to get back up and going and to be able to slow down a bit and find time to come visit.

See y'all soon

Setting up all those new moonshine stills, is hard and time consuming work my friend.
Finding hidden locations, new bike trails etc.
Just don't get caught and cast into the slammer, ok? ;)--Tyr