PDA

View Full Version : Taking a short break folks .......

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2016, 09:30 PM
I will be taking a short break from posting at this creative writing forum my friends..
Always stand up for those that give to others with kindness in their hearts and write with honor, integrity and passion..
Sun sets before each night and rises before each dawn.........-Tyr

Elessar
05-09-2016, 09:42 PM
I will be taking a short break from posting at this creative writing forum my friends..
Always stand up for those that give to others with kindness in their hearts and write with honor, integrity and passion..

Safe Paths, My Friend.

gabosaurus
05-09-2016, 10:08 PM
Sorry tyr, but permission to leave the forum is NOT GRANTED!!
You are hereby instructed to go back to your cubicle and continue ranting and raving as normal. :carryon:

Black Diamond
05-09-2016, 10:21 PM

Ok it's been about an hour. Time to come back Tyr. :)

Drummond
05-09-2016, 10:23 PM

You'll be sorely missed, short break or not .. looking forward to your return! :salute:

Elessar
05-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Sorry tyr, but permission to leave the forum is NOT GRANTED!!
You are hereby instructed to go back to your cubicle and continue ranting and raving as normal. :carryon:

Well said!

DLT
05-10-2016, 12:10 AM

Was it something we said? (jk)

Take care, friend.

jimnyc
05-10-2016, 06:40 AM

Hopefully everyone misread, and he meant as written, that it's only this section of the forum that he is speaking of. Encourage the bastard to stay!!

Tyr, writing can be exhausting, as can continued debating of politics. Stay and chill and take a break, just avoid the time and brain consuming things. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-10-2016, 08:14 AM
Hopefully everyone misread, and he meant as written, that it's only this section of the forum that he is speaking of. Encourage the bastard to stay!!

Tyr, writing can be exhausting, as can continued debating of politics. Stay and chill and take a break, just avoid the time and brain consuming things. :)

Yes, my comment on taking a "short" break was "önly" about this specific sub-forum..
Not necessarily the entire board.
I guess, I should have worded it a bit better..
Writing can be exhausting but I write far more than the little that is posted here.
Averaging about 5 to 8 poems a day. Most stay in my private writes.

Thanks for the replies and my promise to renew my thread on Islam, is more important than this poetry to me..
I want to thank my little liberal buddy Sundaydriver for stirring me to renew that which I had abandoned over three months ago.
My time being so limited these days--I have to let something go for a while ,to re-engage whats important--to attack whats dark, evil and real--Islam..
I had to be reminded of how much I hate Islam and its damn appeasers!

I Was Lost, But Now I Am Found

I had walked down a narrow path, enjoying the sunshine,
thinking only of myself, me and mine
When down came a far flung falling stone
hitting my , long forgotten DEDICATION bone
Flesh and pleasure had made me weak
now back to the fight I shall start to speak
About evil pretending to be light,
I re-engage , with truth now to fight.

TZS, 5-10-2016