PDA

View Full Version : Thanks asswipe for trying to spit on me

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-10-2016, 08:37 AM
Hey, little buddy-thanks for trying to spit on me while defending that murdering cult, you craven little coward!
Yes, you blunday-driver...
Lets talk about the Islam that your arrogant liberal-hiding ass wants to cleverly defend..
SHALL WE DUMBASS??
Come on down.... invite is now officially given...--TZS

jimnyc
05-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Got no issue with either of you guys, but at least this gives me another chance to enter the steel cage and have some fun.

Hey, Gunny , you up yet this morning old timer?

Gunny
05-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Got no issue with either of you guys, but at least this gives me another chance to enter the steel cage and have some fun.

Hey, @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30) , you up yet this morning old timer?

Yeah. The GF's still in f-ing redecorating mode and I'm the workhorse.

Abbey Marie
05-10-2016, 10:39 AM

Dont stand still Gunny- she might redecorate you

jimnyc
05-10-2016, 10:42 AM

Haha, sucks to be you! But if it makes you feel any better? I usually wake up to a note, or an email, with a list of "bitch chores" as I like to call them. It wouldn't always be so bad if we hung out together and talked and got things done together - but she comes and goes from work, and apparently gets me confused with her secretary. :(

hjmick
05-10-2016, 02:56 PM
How old could Gunny possibly be? I think Jim calls anyone older than him "old timer."

As for redecorating, I made it very clear to my wife early in our relationship... You want to redecorate? Fine, just don't ask me to help.

It's worked for twenty years...

Black Diamond
05-10-2016, 03:29 PM
How old could Gunny possibly be? I think Jim calls anyone older than him "old timer."

As for redecorating, I made it very clear to my wife early in our relationship... You want to redecorate? Fine, just don't ask me to help.

It's worked for twenty years...

I say the same thing. But no purple or pink.

hjmick
05-10-2016, 03:32 PM
I say the same thing. But no purple or pink.

Color doesn't bother me, though I do speak up if I feel strongly enough about it. And I do provide the occasional assist... ideas, suggestions, hang a picture, do the heavy lifting... But I absolutely refuse to paint...

Black Diamond
05-10-2016, 03:45 PM
Color doesn't bother me, though I do speak up if I feel strongly enough about it. And I do provide the occasional assist... ideas, suggestions, hang a picture, do the heavy lifting... But I absolutely refuse to paint...

Yeah no one wants me to paint. Including me. :)

jimnyc
05-10-2016, 04:07 PM

I heard that if the old timer laughs, a puff of smoke is all that comes out. I think I've seen a couple pictures of him as well. My guesstimate would be 82, give or take 2 years. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-10-2016, 08:35 PM
STILL THE MUSLIM APPEASING PIECE OF SHIT DOES NOT APPEAR...
The false flag flying worm.. --Tyr

Black Diamond
05-10-2016, 09:04 PM

Give it time my friend. Give it time.

LongTermGuy
05-10-2016, 10:14 PM
Give it time my friend. Give it time.

who is it?:cof:

Drummond
05-11-2016, 04:59 AM

This tends to be the case with Lefties, Tyr ... when challenged, they run. FJ was the same ... repeatedly challenged to come on to the Cage and properly 'debate' here. His running from the Cage became farcical.

Someone defending a reputably-held view will continue to defend it. Lefties run, though.

Says it all.

sundaydriver
05-11-2016, 06:00 AM
OMG, my first invite to the cage and my first post in the cage also and the tread has already been hijacked by the usual suspects, damnit! :laugh:

Drummond
05-11-2016, 06:17 AM
OMG, my first invite to the cage and my first post in the cage also and the tread has already been hijacked by the usual suspects, damnit! :laugh:

If you're so concerned with 'hijacking', then do something about it. Join the thread - debate with Tyr.

Nothing's stopping you.

Is it ?

sundaydriver
05-11-2016, 06:25 AM
Hey, little buddy-thanks for trying to spit on me while defending that murdering cult, you craven little coward!
Lets talk about the Islam that your arrogant liberal-hiding ass wants to cleverly defend..
SHALL WE DUMBASS??

Wait a minute, I'm a dumbass and clever? :laugh:

It's true that I am not any every day poster but do appear when I do. False flag? I guess if I'm not ranting with you, I must be against you and aren't you the one that posts that you always want to spit on someone if given the opportunity?

It seems that I have bruised your fragile ego, oh well.

This tends to be the case with Lefties, Tyr ... when challenged, they run. FJ was the same ... repeatedly challenged to come on to the Cage and properly 'debate' here. His running from the Cage became farcical.

Someone defending a reputably-held view will continue to defend it. Lefties run, though.

Says it all.

Running? No actually drove ~400 miles yesterday to a " happy place". Spent the day in State College, Pa., also known as happy valley. The previous week was spent on vacation out of town so I wasn't posting. Better that than sitting home day after day, year after year, feeding an anger. I much prefer to do things and participate in community affairs rather than be a non participant sitting on the sidelines doing nothing more than complaining.

Also spare me that leftie crap you sew as your definition of leftie seems to be:

A "leftie" is someone who is identified by YOU as thinking like a leftie, according to YOUR conception of how lefties think, and according to inferences that can be drawn by YOU from what the person has said, written, or implied, that can be reasonably taken by YOU to mean

Gunny
05-11-2016, 07:16 AM
I heard that if the old timer laughs, a puff of smoke is all that comes out. I think I've seen a couple pictures of him as well. My guesstimate would be 82, give or take 2 years. :)

Geez fucker ... my mother's not even 82. :laugh:

Gunny
05-11-2016, 07:18 AM

Well WTF did you expect us to do? We're all over this shit. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-11-2016, 08:09 AM

Add as Friend Add as Friend
Send Private Message Send Private Message
Email Send Email
Add to Ignore List Add to Ignore List
Find latest posts Find latest posts
Find latest started threads Find latest started threads
View Conversations View Conversations

Last Activity
Today 06:31 AM

0 Friends
sundaydriver has not made any friends yet
More
Albums

Just Me
Just Me
05-04-2011

Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

Balu, Black Diamond, Christie Brinkley, Drummond+, KarlMarx, logroller, namvet+, Noir, tailfins, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot

This page has had 42 visits

0 Friends
sundaydriver has not made any friends yet
More
Albums

Just Me
Just Me
05-04-2011

------------------------------------
------------------------------------

Amazing what a quick research on you brings forth..
You have been here 5 years and made zero friends(!!) (quite a feat) , yet act as if you are some sterling character with a massively admired character and riding on a tide of well known positive attributes, such as honesty, Christian/ethical morality, and history of posting great comments etc...

Why no friends here asswipe?
Those first few revelations about you point to a trolL., as that is their damn M.O at Internet sites...

And you excuse your infrequent visits as being busy etc..
That is another sign of a troll or else a member using a second ID at a forum...

Why no friends here- not in 5 damn years???

Clearly points to perhaps your true purpose here methinks..

More on you later , after you address this revelations ass-wipe..

No friends--either you hate all here or else all here dislike you ..at least enough to have never sent you a friend invite/request..:laugh:

Just to be fair here is mine, friends list given below ..

Page 1

Abbey
Friend
aboutime
Friend
actsnoblemartin
Friend
AndrewJHarris
Friend
Bilgerat
Friend
DLT
Friend
dmp
Friend
Drummond
Friend
Elessar
Friend
Gaffer
Friend
GMBateman
Friend
grannyhawkins
Friend
Jeff
Friend
jimnyc
Friend
Kathianne
Friend
LadyGunSlinger
Friend
Larrymc
Friend
Little Mikey
Friend
LongTermGuy
Friend
Misty
Friend

Page 2

mundame
Friend
namvet
Friend
Neo
Friend
Pernicious
Friend
PixieStix
Friend
red state
Friend
ringotuna
Friend
Stiletto
Friend
Syrenn
Friend
taft2012
Friend
Thunderknuckles
Friend
Voted4Reagan
Friend
WiccanLiberal
Friend

Mighty damn amazing so many friends yet according to you I am nothing but an ignorant ranter.
A person so far beneath your greatness and fine character...

Usually loners are anti-social jerks and/or ffed up assholes, some try to hide that flying false colors on a forum as do damn trolls.

Let the light shineth on thee..-:laugh:

Zero friends..-- :rofl1: -Tyr

sundaydriver
05-11-2016, 09:59 AM
Whaaaaa! See, they like me better than you! The last time I may have said this was in grade school. :laugh: You have also pointed out to me previously how few reps & thanks I had compared to you. I found that laughable too.

I post here because it's a good small board with interesting people that have some great experience in life. I never viewed it as a popularity contest or a post count measure to gauge my input or others. I haven't asked anyone to be friends or been asked myself. I think I have only PM'ed with two members. Okay, that makes me a bad guy and a troll. As for being a loner, you are correct as the woman won't retire for another year and a half so I feel like a "latch key" kid until she gets home.

fj1200
05-11-2016, 09:59 AM

It's how you know you've arrived. :laugh: Next you'll be on the ignore list and you'll still get called out by the knuckleheads. :laugh:

fj1200
05-11-2016, 10:02 AM
Whaaaaa! See, they like me better than you! The last time I may have said this was in grade school. :laugh: You have also pointed out to me previously how few reps & thanks I had compared to you. I found that laughable too.

I post here because it's a good small board with interesting people that have some great experience in life. I never viewed it as a popularity contest or a post count measure to gauge my input or others. I haven't asked anyone to be friends or been asked myself. I think I have only PM'ed with two members. Okay, that makes me a bad guy and a troll. As for being a loner, you are correct as the woman won't retire for another year and a half so I feel like a "latch key" kid until she gets home.

He's real good with numbers and stuff. Last time he pointed out rep statistics to me it turned out I'd been repped more times than he in fewer posts, a FACT he ran from quite quickly. :)

sundaydriver
05-11-2016, 10:08 AM
He's real good with numbers and stuff. Last time he pointed out rep statistics to me it turned out I'd been repped more times than he in fewer posts, a FACT he ran from quite quickly. :)

I remember that and almost put that in my post but that would have been seen as another personal attack and I will be in enough trouble for quoting you which he will see. :laugh:

fj1200
05-11-2016, 10:11 AM
I remember that and almost put that in my post but that would have been seen as another personal attack and I will be in enough trouble for quoting you which he will see. :laugh:

The definition of personal attack is quite liberal with those folks. Anything that makes an extra neuron fire is open assault. :eek:

jimnyc
05-11-2016, 10:20 AM
It's how you know you've arrived. :laugh: Next you'll be on the ignore list and you'll still get called out by the knuckleheads. :laugh:

Not me, I trolled into the cage with my 1st post. :)

Gunny
05-11-2016, 10:37 AM
Not me, I trolled into the cage with my 1st post. :)

Fuck, I think you put me in the cage my first post. :laugh:

Gunny
05-11-2016, 10:48 AM

So let it go. I read your posts. I take each one as it comes. I agree or disagree depending on your stance. You're arguing over nothing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-11-2016, 12:08 PM

Really?
Are you that dense?
Character and how one is judged at a forum by others is a measure to go by.

Nobody but nobody except a loner, troll , jerk or asshole ,hangs for five years and makes zero friends at forum , where so much of the exchanges and discussions are social in nature.
That is nobody except you....
Amazing how quickly I found this illuminating fact..
Now you say rep is nothing here and that is mighty damn convenient since yours is so damn low as to be virtually zero..

Why hang here or even bother if nobody here is worthy enough to be your Internet friend....?

Obvious to me that you think yourself superior as did another worm I currently have on ignore.

Your feeble excuses would only have weight with somebody as fake as you.

Yes, I rightly decided to investigate you since you in your liberal arrogance decided how you would try to spit on me and then haughtily tried to give me advice on posting sources etc.
Yet, you seem to take great exception when I condemn Islam as you did when I openly made a --damn guess-- about the identity of the attacker --as if nobody here can even dare to venture a guess here without your approval.
Sure, we've had words before and most of those times were when I condemned either gays, dems, libs or muzzy bastards..

As you present its just you seeking perfection in posting but that fails to you totally ignoring negative and even guesses in comments made about muzzy's by Jim, Gunny, Jeff, etc

No asswipe, you attacked because I am 110% anti-muslim..
I think you are possibly liberal or even muslim , and hang here just like jafar did..

Pathetic really--to be here 5 years and make zero friends!!--:rofl1:

Regardless --that light I put on you having -ZERO friends here after 5, thats 5 long years, spoke volumes about you and your arrogance ,bullshit and the damn false flag that you fly under moron.

Now tell us what a great person you are and how busy you are and how you saw no reason to ever be a friend to any soul here.

What a lousy liar you are dumbass. Typical lib in-hiding agenda..

I am truly enjoying shining this revealing light on you and your false image here..
--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-11-2016, 03:36 PM
Really?
Are you that dense?
Character and how one is judged at a forum by others is a measure to go by.

Nobody but nobody except a loner, troll , jerk or asshole ,hangs for five years and makes zero friends at forum , where so much of the exchanges and discussions are social in nature.
That is nobody except you....
Now you say rep is nothing here and that is mighty damn convenient since yours is so damn low as to be virtually zero..

Why hang here or even bother if nobody here is worthy enough to be your Internet friend....?

Obvious to me that you think yourself superior as did another worm I currently have on ignore.

Your feeble excuses would only have weight with somebody as fake as you.

Yes, I rightly decided to investigate you since you in your liberal arrogance decided how you would try to spit on me and then haughtily tried to give me advice on posting sources etc.
Yet, you seem to take great exception when I condemn Islam as you did when I openly made a --damn guess-- about the identity of the attacker --as if nobody here can even dare to venture a guess here without your approval.
Sure, we've had words before and most of those times were when I condemned either gays, dems, libs or muzzy bastards..

As you present its just you seeking perfection in posting but that fails to you totally ignoring negative and even guesses in comments made about muzzy's by Jim, Gunny, Jeff, etc

I think you are possibly liberal or even muslim , and hang here just like jafar did..

Pathetic really--to be here 5 years and make zero friends!!--:rofl1:

Regardless --that light I put on you having -ZERO friends here after 5, thats 5 long years, spoke volumes about you and your arrogance ,bullshit and the damn false flag that you fly under moron.

Now tell us what a great person you are and how busy you are and how you saw no reason to ever be a friend to any soul here.

What a lousy liar you are dumbass. Typical lib in-hiding agenda..

I am truly enjoying shining this revealing light on you and your false image here..
--Tyr

Come on back dumbass.
You draw a sword on me expect to get your ass cut Hoss.
NOBODY GETS TO TRY TO BELITTLE ME AND NOT GET HIT BACK..

Now, about that phobia ur dumbass has about making friends.

I am guessing that maybe you were molested as a child by an older friend and thus have great fear!!
If so-confession is good for the soul.
Spill it out and we will help you overcome that nasty phobia.

Granted, that its me -- just guessing again-- with no great source and all. ;)

But obviously you have a great fear of being friends even with the many fine members we have here, Abbey, Jim, Jeff, DMP, Longtermguy, Kat, Perriane, Trinity, Trigg, Elessar ,DLT Aboutime, Drummond, CSM, Bilgerat, Namvet, Pixiestix, etc.. etc..

So none are worthy for you to expend the effort huh?? Not in 5 long years???

Must be some heap big contempt you have there HOSS..

LETS PLAY SOME MORE--LIGHT CAN GET EVEN BRIGHTER YOU KNOW..

I'VE JUST BARELY SCRATCHED THE SURFACE IN LOOKING AT EXACTLY WHO YOU REALLY ARE........

Thats right, muzzy's are specifically commanded not to make friends with infidels.. hmmmmm..... TYR

Perianne
05-11-2016, 04:00 PM

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, only 110%??? I am over 200%. You suck. lol

(joking, sir)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-11-2016, 04:17 PM
Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, only 110%??? I am over 200%. You suck. lol

(joking, sir)
Beauty and youth has its advantages......
As does wisdom in old age..best I can muster is 110%...

If my meter goes any higher I blow a fuse... not a pleasant sight my friend.. not at all.
Blood spots are tough on furniture and med bills are outrageous..
Good thing that I am now such a calm guy , huh??? ;)--Tyr

DLT
05-11-2016, 04:55 PM
SHALL WE DUMBASS??

Who? Who's asswipe/little buddy/craven little coward/blunday-driver/arrogant liberal/DUMBASS???

Dammit. I (always) miss all the action! (grrr)

Gunny
05-11-2016, 06:04 PM
Who? Who's asswipe/little buddy/craven little coward/blunday-driver/arrogant liberal/DUMBASS???

Dammit. I (always) miss all the action! (grrr)

I think it's sunday driver. I don't know why so don't ask. I'm just guessing they ain't getting along. :laugh:

sundaydriver
05-12-2016, 05:06 AM
Really?

I am truly enjoying shining this revealing light on you and your false image here..--Tyr

You or anyone else are more than welcome to investigate me, although it's doubtful that clicking on someones PROFILE ICON can truly be described as an investigation. :laugh:

As for my false image here, I don't know what that would be. I'm an open an not claiming to be what I'm not. I leave that to you!

Come on back dumbass.
You draw a sword on me expect to get your ass cut Hoss.
NOBODY GETS TO TRY TO BELITTLE ME AND NOT GET HIT BACK..

Now, about that phobia ur dumbass has about making friends.

I am guessing that maybe you were molested as a child by an older friend and thus have great fear!!
If so-confession is good for the soul.
Spill it out and we will help you overcome that nasty phobia.

Granted, that its me -- just guessing again-- with no great source and all. ;)

But obviously you have a great fear of being friends eve.. TYR

Wow, how low are you willing to stoop? You know, if you are everything you claim to be you wouldn't be so insecure with being challenged on something on a board. Obviously you are angry and are trying to get a rise out of me and delegitimize me or anyone else that doesn't agree with your opinions with name calling, child like taunts and behavior but try to understand that you're dealing with an adult and it won't work.

Now, is this the end of it or do you need to carry on with this childishness?

Drummond
05-12-2016, 07:52 AM
@Tyr-Ziu Saxnot (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2275), only 110%??? I am over 200%. You suck. lol

(joking, sir)
Perianne ...

Perianne, you're back !!! You've been sorely missed. WELCOME BACK ...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-12-2016, 08:11 AM
You or anyone else are more than welcome to investigate me, although it's doubtful that clicking on someones PROFILE ICON can truly be described as an investigation. :laugh:

As for my false image here, I don't know what that would be. I'm an open an not claiming to be what I'm not. I leave that to you!

Wow, how low are you willing to stoop? You know, if you are everything you claim to be you wouldn't be so insecure with being challenged on something on a board. Obviously you are angry and are trying to get a rise out of me and delegitimize me or anyone else that doesn't agree with your opinions with name calling, child like taunts and behavior but try to understand that you're dealing with an adult and it won't work.

Now, is this the end of it or do you need to carry on with this childishness?

Avoidance will do you no good here.
You apparently have a phobia about making friends..
And perhaps that is because a friend once turned on you, took your money, took your comfy blanket, took your girlfriend--whatever.

Break down and confess-it will do your soul good and maybe even dislodge that stick you have up your ass..:laugh:

Only attempt to belittle and TARNISH SOMEBODY CAME FROM YOU.
THAT IS HOW THIS STARTED, REMEMBER?

I now shine a light back on you using facts, using truth and pointing out your strange behavior here(5 years -zero friends) (has to be a damn record).
Was there an error in my source when I pointed out that you have zero friends here?
Remember in your sarcastic reply to me, you sought to tell me how to post and how to source my comments here.

Also duly noted is now and were in the past, your defense of muzzies, gays and dems, etc..

Hence my point about you flying a false flag-or do you admit to being an arrogant liberal -hiding here under false colors to troll conservatives and right-wing members?

Perhaps next time before your arrogant, elitist ass attempts to cast a stone you will ponder that you yourself live in a "lonely"(no friends) glasshouse...

Every time your sorry ass defends a muzzy, I'll call you on it dip-shit.
Don't like it--tough..
And yes, you are a damn liberal in hiding...-Tyr

sundaydriver
05-12-2016, 08:30 AM
I'm guessing that's the long way to saying yes. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-12-2016, 08:52 AM
I'm guessing that's the long way to saying yes. :laugh:

ADD READING COMPREHENSION TO YOUR OTHER PROBLEMS...
NO FRIENDS, CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHEN READING..

Damn , whats next??

You are the one down to one liners because you can not refute the truth given about you..

Typical lib tactic diversion, or running away.

Enjoy the light doofus.....

I am going to make it a duty to read your every post here to shine light on you true reason for infesting this site.
As you are not here to socialize, make friends or do anything other than reinforce your own sense of superiority or else a personal mission to belittle true right-wingers..

The light now shineth on thee. And thee quickly begged to have it stopped..- :laugh: -Tyr

Noir
05-18-2016, 07:35 PM
Wow Tyr, you've spend a lot of time typing out some pretty odd comments, might I suggest going for a walk instead (:

Gunny
05-22-2016, 03:57 PM
Wow Tyr, you've spend a lot of time typing out some pretty odd comments, might I suggest going for a walk instead (:

Might want to look at the whatever you are in the mirror when you say that.