PDA

View Full Version : Cruz May Restart Campaign If He Wins Nebraska Primary

jimnyc
05-10-2016, 01:03 PM
Ted Cruz said he is open to restarting his presidential campaign if things go his way in Tuesday's Nebraska primary.

"I am not holding my breath; my assumption is that will not happen," Cruz told Glenn Beck Tuesday regarding the possibility of winning Nebraska. "But listen, let's be very clear — if there is a path to victory, we launched this campaign intending to win.
"The reason we suspended the race last week is after Indiana's loss, I didn't see a viable path to victory. If that changes, we will certainly respond accordingly."

Cruz told Beck he was on his way to the Houston airport during the interview, where was slated to hop on a plane back to Washington to resume his job as a U.S. senator.

The Texan added that pledging support to presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump does not have to happen today.

"The Republican convention isn't for another two and a half months, the election isn't for another six months," Cruz said.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/cruz-presidential-campaign-nebraska/2016/05/10/id/728103/

namvet
05-11-2016, 01:12 PM
so can't make up his mind. great resume for prez

Black Diamond
05-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Well he lost Nebraska.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-11-2016, 03:44 PM
Well he lost Nebraska.
Trump should pick Condi as his running mate...
Gather black votes methinks and have a damn brilliant women as Vice Prez to boot!!! :beer: :beer: -Tyr

Black Diamond
05-11-2016, 04:07 PM
Gather black votes methinks and have a damn brilliant women as Vice Prez to boot!!! :beer: :beer: -Tyr

Agree 100%. And then in 2024 first female President. :cheers:

namvet
05-11-2016, 04:22 PM

good choice. and maybe Allen West for SOD if he'll do it

Elessar
05-12-2016, 12:07 AM
So fake by Cruz....lost any respect I had for him.

Either you are in the race or you are not.

When I ran track in HS and College, if you stepped off the track,
you were done...period.

Cruz stepped off the track.

Black Diamond
05-12-2016, 12:09 AM
So fake by Cruz....lost any respect I had for him.

Either you are in the race or you are not.

When I ran track in HS and College, if you stepped off the track,
you were done...period.

Cruz stepped off the track.

Perot did this. Except he actually got back in.

Elessar
05-12-2016, 12:17 AM
Perot did this. Except he actually got back in.

Aye, he did...but he was a longshot from the get-go.